When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, most if not all of the offending posts are removed from threads like the original that was locked.  No need for you to see the issues that sadly ended up taking place nor should it remain.  I've

So I did it.. I abandoned a really nice Trad and got a Chalet. At first I did not like them but it turned out that what I did not like was the region I originally landed on and its neighboring regions

I grabbed a parcel here which had no house.  I was not able to reset the controller so contacted Live Chat.  Rocko Linden came out and took a look.  Despite restarting the region, he needed to pass th

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

What would that be?

It's been discussed in another thread, which I assume you have seen. Not on topic for THIS thread, though. If you need a link, let me know. :) 

ETA: Suggesting that people go to the source of the problem and "ask for help" sounds a lot like "The Godfather". Just sayin'!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It might be a good night for abandons. I've seen both Victorians and stilt homes in the LP, and the three regular themes are there too...

I've recently got an amazing Victorian, totally unexpected, I guess you never know.

edit: and now, a HB

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 5
2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I finally rolled a Chalet I like on Bachman. The surrounding houses look decorated and very nicely too. I did not care if it was around water because I have my stilt and there is water everywhere there. I guess I know what I will be playing with all night 🙂

That was mine, had to abandon it, as I was going for a gorgeous house in Providence Lake, but I ended up with another one on the same lake and I'm totally happy with it :)  I loved Bachmann and how private it is, plus the rezz zone right in front of the house, enjoy !

• Like 5
Just now, Loretta String said:

That was mine, had to abandon it, as I was going for a gorgeous house in Providence Lake, but I ended up with another one on the same lake and I'm totally happy with it :)  I loved Bachmann and how private it is, plus the rezz zone right in front of the house, enjoy !

I love it! Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've dropped my alts now, last ones going this week but whilst I had ten accounts for a month I did chase after some chalets to see what would happen - only abandons available even with that many tries.  Saving my money now with the main account - spending less time chasing, more time decorating and enjoying. 

• Like 7
17 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Looks like Lost Caves (cabins) went

Hmm.  Well, if anyone wants to abandon a Lost Caves cabin that has a water view, let me know!  I've been stalking them once or twice a day, but that's not often enough to catch a small release.  Particularly when you only have one account to hunt with :)

And yes, the stilts there are still Protected.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 1