When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

3 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

What would that be?

It's been discussed in another thread, which I assume you have seen. Not on topic for THIS thread, though. If you need a link, let me know. :) 

ETA: Suggesting that people go to the source of the problem and "ask for help" sounds a lot like "The Godfather". Just sayin'!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

It might be a good night for abandons. I've seen both Victorians and stilt homes in the LP, and the three regular themes are there too...

I've recently got an amazing Victorian, totally unexpected, I guess you never know.

edit: and now, a HB

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 6

I finally rolled a Chalet I like on Bachman. The surrounding houses look decorated and very nicely too. I did not care if it was around water because I have my stilt and there is water everywhere there. I guess I know what I will be playing with all night 🙂

• Like 10

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I finally rolled a Chalet I like on Bachman. The surrounding houses look decorated and very nicely too. I did not care if it was around water because I have my stilt and there is water everywhere there. I guess I know what I will be playing with all night 🙂

That was mine, had to abandon it, as I was going for a gorgeous house in Providence Lake, but I ended up with another one on the same lake and I'm totally happy with it :)  I loved Bachmann and how private it is, plus the rezz zone right in front of the house, enjoy !

• Like 6

Just now, Loretta String said:

That was mine, had to abandon it, as I was going for a gorgeous house in Providence Lake, but I ended up with another one on the same lake and I'm totally happy with it :)  I loved Bachmann and how private it is, plus the rezz zone right in front of the house, enjoy !

I love it! Thank you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've dropped my alts now, last ones going this week but whilst I had ten accounts for a month I did chase after some chalets to see what would happen - only abandons available even with that many tries.  Saving my money now with the main account - spending less time chasing, more time decorating and enjoying. 

• Like 11

17 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Looks like Lost Caves (cabins) went

Hmm.  Well, if anyone wants to abandon a Lost Caves cabin that has a water view, let me know!  I've been stalking them once or twice a day, but that's not often enough to catch a small release.  Particularly when you only have one account to hunt with :)

And yes, the stilts there are still Protected.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, Sehra Kauffman said:

Just got the most amazing spot on Providence Lake, right on the most adorable little cove. There seems to be a couple lots on the region still not taken. I'm super stoked! I honestly don't think there's a better spot out there!

Snapshot_002.png

This was my place.  Glad someone got it who will love it.  I have such a great spot on Pinochle that I couldn't justify keeping this one.  

• Like 6