When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

10 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

For those of you who are not looking for chalets:  I am releasing a pretty Victorian that is right next to the Hawkesblood Railroad station. decorative train tracks behind house, station just a few feet from back corner of parcel (with train rez area) lots of space between houses.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hawkesblood/24/61/45

I plan to release it in the next few minutes.

railroad junction_001 (2).png

How lovely seeing this house again :D I had this place on an alt prior to Teresa for some time. A very lovely location !

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Teresa Firelight said:

OMG! You are not going to believe this!! I am my own next door neighbor!!

I was releasing a vic cuz I need cut back on expenses and this alt is gonna use her 1024 allowance to help finance my parcel on Horizons so I dont have to pay a monthly tier. Anyhow...

After releasing the Vic, I figured .. "what the heck" may as well try for a chalet and see what I get. I assumed I would get an instant "throw back". So I TPed over to take a look and was shocked but pleased at what I found... I found that this parcel is immediately next door to my favorite SL home atm... on Geppetto, against the lake near the windmill.

I bet that doesnt happen very often. Pity I cant keep it very long cuz of finances.

Anyhow here is a picture of the view from my new back yard, including the corner of my fav house next door to it.

IAmMyOwnNeighbor (2).png

I had a friend happen to snag a houseboat right next to mine, AND my alt got a camper with nothing but a 100 meter or so hilly Linden Land passageway in-between my main's houseboat and the alt's camper.  Plus, down the winding sandy road and across a region boundary, lived another bestie in a camper by a small lake, and a rez zone nearby.

Wow.  So odd to be waxing nostalgic about Belli.  But I guess it's not so new anymore, having just passed the two year mark.

• Like 5

16 hours ago, StellaStar1236 said:

I was offline when this went. I had only wanted one Chalet which I noticed was taken already. I'm very happy to see Sylvia grabbed it and decorated it up extremely beautiful! ❤️

If you like Limestone a lot, you may wish to take a look at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vergessener See/142/127/23

It's similar, but not quite the same as Limestone, and is not yet released. Pinochle was a more exact clone of Limestone, but has already been released and claimed.

I'm still puzzling about what the method was for building out the Chalets.  There are some clone regions, and even sets of regions, that were obviously built from a common model, but are not ... quite ... the same as each other.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

If you like Limestone a lot, you may wish to take a look at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vergessener See/142/127/23

It's similar, but not quite the same as Limestone, and is not yet released. Pinochle was a more exact clone of Limestone, but has already been released and claimed.

I'm still puzzling about what the method was for building out the Chalets.  There are some clone regions, and even sets of regions, that were obviously built from a common model, but are not ... quite ... the same as each other.

Thank you for letting me know. I probably won't bother trying for a chalet at this point as I may downgrade my one alt that I do have but I am not sure yet. The one on Pinochle that was a dupe to Limestone was also done up so nicely. Love all the GOH'ers landscaping skills. ❤️

• Like 6

Have to let go of this lovely log cabin cuz my premium on its owner is running out and I want to cut back costs and not renew. It has a waterfall view from front and a lake view from back.. lovely location.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ghost Ridge/202/217/52

Edit: Sorry forgot to say when. Plan to release in 10 minutes at 8 AM SLT today.

Firelight_cabin_lot_view_001.png

Firelight_cabin_Front_view_001.png

Firelight_cabin_lake_view_001.png

Edited by Teresa Firelight
add info
  • Like 11

Out of curiosity - has anyone else been experiencing doubled up trailer/campers? I've caught a few this past week that all had 2 homes on the parcel. All different regions. I didn't care for any of them so wasn't going to go through the bother of resetting but it's quite odd to have that happen so many times. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Out of curiosity - has anyone else been experiencing doubled up trailer/campers? I've caught a few this past week that all had 2 homes on the parcel. All different regions. I didn't care for any of them so wasn't going to go through the bother of resetting but it's quite odd to have that happen so many times. 

Some have reported here the same issue, so I guess it is something common. I have two campers and they both are fine, who knows what it might be...

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I got one earlier on Timpson like that, but I didn't like the spot so I just abandoned. That's weird that it's happening to multiple campers, I'd never had one like that until today.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Still a lot at Bristlecone

From what I have seen, most (if not all) are abandons that are now stuck behind or among all the other abandons out there. There are some folks hanging around trying to get on the lake, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to shake loose real soon.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

From what I have seen, most (if not all) are abandons that are now stuck behind or among all the other abandons out there. There are some folks hanging around trying to get on the lake, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that to shake loose real soon.

Then I suggest those who want these houses roll the accounts they have. I rolled through lots of unwanted houses to get to that region. Quite a few good homes still avaliable on that sim due to abandonment.

Edited by AlexanderGrante
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, AlexanderGrante said:

Then I suggest those who want these houses roll the accounts they have. I rolled through lots of trash to get to the sim.

Obviously, but my point was that these homes are in line behind others now, as in, I was warning others. 

ETA: This is why I copy the quote. Nice edit!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1