When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

I would prefer that bad forum behavior be met with individual account warnings or suspensions instead of locked threads, but that would likely just lead to a flood of alt accounts joining the fray.  It's easy enough to just follow the quoted advice and post with a modicum of civility and common courtesy.  

I also prefer the thread remain here instead of elsewhere, as it keeps all the forums I follow in one place.  

As for why we are all here, it's slim pickings at the moment. 

image.png.6910e73833000005ae1b1c9e2fae3929.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Anyway, I'm not in hunting/hopping/abandoning mode myself at the moment, and am too busy with RL tasks this week to monitor the chalet regions "for fun" (data nerd as well as a proofreading nerd, me), so carry on! (If anyone has a list of the regions already released, by all means post it here!)

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2

The chalets are starting to grow on me. While I wouldn't go so far as to say I love them, I dont dislike them anymore.

I think that whether or not the chalet neighborhood appeals to you is a matter of which region you are on and which location you get within that region.

Drumlin, for example, is a pleasant region. It just filled up recently.  The area is a bit more hilly and there is comfortable space between most of the houses. That neighborhood feels pleasant to me.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

The chalets are starting to grow on me. While I wouldn't go so far as to say I love them, I dont dislike them anymore.

I think that whether or not the chalet neighborhood appeals to you is a matter of which region you are on and which location you get within that region.

Drumlin, for example, is a pleasant region. It just filled up recently.  The area is a bit more hilly and there is comfortable space between most of the houses. That neighborhood feels pleasant to me.

I’m in Drumlin. I like it there. You can tell my house - just look for the Tudor tower. No matter what else gets built I’m keeping my river view!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Good luck with this thread!

If anyone is looking for campers right about now I am letting this one go : or should that be these "two" ? 

Snapshot_180.png

if it were a loghome i'd go for it ! gorgeous location

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

If anyone is looking for campers right about now I am letting this one go : or should that be these "two" ? 

Snapshot_180.png

That's a lovely location.  It's so popular, other campers come visiting. :)

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Emoticon wasn't displaying.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Atina0 said:

if it were a loghome i'd go for it ! gorgeous location

Keep watching. I think in the Chalet thread I posted some screenshots of not yet released parcels for log homes. One of them looks a LOT like that camper spot.

As log homes are no longer the 'newest thing' some choice plots are also getting tossed back by people moving to a different style. Either chasing the new shiny or just wanting a change of style for a bit.

But I've recently seen a number of amazingly good log cabin spots. Got one of them just recently - but some even better ones look to be in the pipeline.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_180.png

That is a beautiful spot. There are so many beautiful Camper spots out there. Campers are one of my favorite home types! 

• Like 5

• Administrators

Yes, most if not all of the offending posts are removed from threads like the original that was locked.  No need for you to see the issues that sadly ended up taking place nor should it remain.  I've also sanitized this thread of off-topic discussion.

Let this again be a very clear and stern warning that using our forums for topics not related to Second Life, and this forum sub-category for topics about Linden Homes will not be tolerated any more.  It has come to this because people can not behave civilly.  There is nothing wrong with some healthy debate but once it goes rogue as an attack or down right denigrates another person or entity on the forums including other Residents, Second Life, Linden Lab (and Lindens), you will face swift consequences which will also include potential disciplinary action against your Second Life accounts.

Stay on topic, be polite, follow the rules as has been pointed out.

Thank you for understanding.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 15