When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

Hello !

I hope it's the good thread.

Do you know if log homes are availables or not again or soon ? Im visiting Randelsham and i think it's so charming, wow and the tree house with  hot chocolate... I like there. xD

But log homes are empties and when i click on the letter box, just the wiki link.

I ask because i see continent in construction with yellow frames around randelsham^^'

Anaryane, there are many log cabins that are available and the pop up from time to time on the land page. There are also some that the Moles are still constructing that will be released at an unknown future date. If the ones you were looking at had yellow rectangles around them, they are not released yet.

As far as clicking on the house controller (the rezzer box) you will get a wiki link unless you are the owner of that house. That seems to be true for both released and unreleased linden homes

Keep checking the land page and you with a little persistence you should be able to get yourself a nice log cabin.

Happy Hunting :)

• Like 3

Wow I'm shocked at the amount of doubled up campers I'm running across suddenly. I found 3 in Quitmann just now. They all show Linden Home. Over the past 2 days I've run across 7 at least this way. The other regions that had them that I can remember are Timpson and Spring Creek. Not sure what is going on or how to properly report them since I just see these exploring so thought I'd just share it here. 

Quitmann.png

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3

9 minutes ago, Stellaa Starlight said:

Wow I'm shocked at the amount of doubled up campers I'm running across suddenly. I found 3 in Quitmann just now. They all show Linden Home. Over the past 2 days I've run across 7 at least this way. The other regions that had them that I can remember are Timpson and Spring Creek. Not sure what is going on or how to properly report them since I just see these exploring so thought I'd just share it here. 

Quitmann.png

When I had one, I contacted Live Chat during business hours, and a Linden came right over and fixed it. If it's outside of live chat hours, you can file a support ticket if you want to report the parcels that need help.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

When I had one, I contacted Live Chat during business hours, and a Linden came right over and fixed it. If it's outside of live chat hours, you can file a support ticket if you want to report the parcels that need help.

I'll do a support ticket to let them know. Thank you!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Will be releasing this lovely traditional parcel on Deckard at 6amSLT, unless I hear directly from someone who would like to set a time.  Check it out...lots of cute things around.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Deckard/129/52/25

I can think of one person who would absolutely love this - will send a PM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Will be releasing this lovely traditional parcel on Deckard at 6amSLT, unless I hear directly from someone who would like to set a time.  Check it out...lots of cute things around.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Deckard/129/52/25438770685_Deckardtraditional.thumb.jpg.0ad00d8694c31926aa34a428533f2971.jpg

@Marisa Starbrook are you awake? *points up*

• Like 4

Update----Update----Update

The gracious  person who saw my quest and landed Deckard gave it back to me. It was rather crazy, since there were several Trads in the queue. I managed to get the "wrong" one first. Now it's back in the Starbrook family. 

Thanks all for alerting me and your kind support. Congrats to the new owner of the Deckard parcel. I will continue to dream on. 

Edited by Marisa Starbrook
I got my dream house back!
  • Like 14

They are obviously releasing the "new" Stilt- regions north west of the older ones. My alt just caight and abandoned one on water in BootleggersAtoll.

Sorry if this is old news. Did not read this thread much since all my alts have what they want. This alt was just chasing for all the newest versions of content creation packs and Stilt was still missing.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

releasing a stunning hilltop chalet on grapevino overlooking the windmill and lake. two sides are decorative mountain slopes below you. I just cant afford to keep it or I would...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grapevino/55/75/41

Since there are so many chalets out there on LP, dont think it is possible to do a transfer of it but wanted to let you know it is there just incase you want to try to get lucky.

• Like 6