When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

I landed me a nice abandoned cabin late last night in the most amazing spot ever.  I need to let this one go.  It is the spot with the dark pink tree.

This spot has a rez zone for boat and auto across from the bridge.  This is a great spot and the tall windows faces the water. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Solfeggio/204/88/0

Solfeggio_002.thumb.png.a4a76a790ed9fbff8efcf4ec6a3aa9d9.pngSolfeggio_001.thumb.png.b1f904a4bdd331fe772c37d667aafaed.png

Letting this one go at 10:00 am SLT

Edited by Missbehavin Neva
added - spot w/ pink tree
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

Huebsche  - Chalets was released

Yep these looked like they released on the 15th and were all claimed, picked over and thrown back just like most other chalet regions nowadays. Most of these are probably all mixed up in the pipeline now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Stellaa Starlight said:

Yep these looked like they released on the 15th and were all claimed, picked over and thrown back just like most other chalet regions nowadays. Most of these are probably all mixed up in the pipeline now.

All the houses that I checked were never claimed, with the exception of one.

• Like 7

How good is good enough? Many of us are in search of the "perfect" location.

I have some friends who are extremely talented at finding those amazing locations -- a skill I don't really possess. I get lucky sometimes with nice-ish spots.. not the best possible, but nice. This vic, for example, it is not along the coast or a river or any outstanding features... but it does have a tiny pond right next door, which is kinda cute.

I wasn't in love with it when I got it, but by the time I finished landscaping it, I was! Sometimes the "magic" of a spot is not what you get, but what you do with it once you have it.

Barstough_007 (2).png

Barstough_011 (2).png

Barstough_015 (2).png

• Like 18