When did you last see a Bellisserian home available? Starting afresh.

Frigga Freidman

But the house came back
the very next day
Yes, the house came back
and it wouldn't go away ...

brimwood_003.thumb.jpg.6c9f5fd9eb789f1d08b3b48c4769a93c.jpg

I gave up my original chalet, just wasn't feeling it.  Every day for the past 3 days I've gotten this one in Brimwood by the 3rd claim.

It's not a BAD house, the two little ponds are cute  ... but ...not many flowers ... nothing much around ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtl3WxjubwY

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

33 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:
But the house came back
the very next day
Yes, the house came back

brimwood_003.thumb.jpg.6c9f5fd9eb789f1d08b3b48c4769a93c.jpg

I gave up my original chalet, just wasn't feeling it.  Every day for the past 3 days I've gotten this one in Brimwood by the 3rd claim.

It's not a BAD house, the two little ponds are cute  ... but ...not many flowers ... nothing much around ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtl3WxjubwY

Great photo, Nika! Chalets actually okay here in your photo, almost nice even lol.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

The chalets at Mogul have released, maybe @Nika Talaj can get a new house that won't go away there  :) 

I notice how the chalets end abruptly near the water. It makes me wonder what the moles have planned for the waterways there. I enjoy watching everything come together.

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 2

Dang how did I not know premium member got updated like this? These homes look very nice... Will be looking for a Traditional one near intersection/beach.

It is a shame that there is a few locations I spotted that I wanted and houses/plot are empty but they seem to be owned by someone still.

Edited by Bierno Yoshikawa
  • Like 6

@Bierno YoshikawaBellisseria was rolled out April 15, 2019. The demand has been so great that I think Linden Lab didn’t want to push it because there aren’t enough new homes for all premium members that might want one. Otherwise they wouldn’t be still featuring the old homes in the ads for home ownership. That’s my story and I’m sticking to it. 😋    

Traditional homes do show up on the land page. Since you’re putting your wish out there, the universe or a forum member will smile upon you sooner than you think. 

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Bierno Yoshikawa said:

Dang how did I not know premium member got updated like this? These homes look very nice... Will be looking for a Traditional one near intersection/beach.

It is a shame that there is a few locations I spotted that I wanted and houses/plot are empty but they seem to be owned by someone still.

Traditional homes have been up and down on the land page all afternoon. They pop up here and there. Good luck finding your dream location!

• Like 3

I am letting this beautiful Log Home spot go. I grabbed this yesterday and slept on it. I woke up and decided I really need to put it back. I already have 2 other Log homes in even more amazing spots and 2 Log homes is really all I need no matter how much I want to keep this spot.  The Grandview front windows faces the water . Landmark below to check out the spot. 

I am letting this go at 7 am SLT

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Handover/232/76/0

Handover Log Home pic 1_001.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_002.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_003.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_004.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_005.jpg

• Like 13

6 hours ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

I am letting this beautiful Log Home spot go. I grabbed this yesterday and slept on it. I woke up and decided I really need to put it back. I already have 2 other Log homes in even more amazing spots and 2 Log homes is really all I need no matter how much I want to keep this spot.  The Grandview front windows faces the water . Landmark below to check out the spot. 

Handover Log Home pic 1_001.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_002.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_003.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_004.jpg

Handover Log Home pic 1_005.jpg

Lovely! I have never tried a cabin before.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

Stunning spot! I grabbed a cabin a few days ago after letting go of my chalet. I think I am your neighbor 🙂 WAVES!

• Like 5

On 5/7/2021 at 11:08 AM, Nika Talaj said:
But the house came back
the very next day
Yes, the house came back

Well, I decided that if this house is going to follow me around, maybe I should give it some love.  But ... I only have 3 weeks, which for me is very tight -- I can't work on it for very long at any one time.  So I called in a crew to help.  I don't know, tho ... they don't seem very competent!

worker_001.thumb.jpg.30b9e5c200d58cd18920a79fe540de93.jpg

Even the local wildlife doesn't seem to think they're going to exactly be a ball of fire on the job.

worker_002.thumb.jpg.40d289abf382c0c1451f9c7cf156920a.jpg

Well, dang.  I'll post in the Home & Garden thread if this house ever gets furnished.

• Like 3
  • Haha 19

13 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Stunning spot! I grabbed a cabin a few days ago after letting go of my chalet. I think I am your neighbor 🙂 WAVES!

We are! Waves to my neighbor! :)  I love the new spot we are in! Fee free to stop over if you need anything.. food, beer, wine or coffee! 

• Like 4

Wow I cant believe how fast people are moving around on the chalets. I have a home on Geppetto, which is a really pretty region with a Windmill and pond. I didn't visit it for a week because I was busy with something else. When I got back today,  I found that every one of my neighbors is someone new.  That is 7 homes where the owners have all changed in the last week.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

Just when I thought that Emerson Lake was a total misnomer, I landed this Trad in the region. This was the region where I landed my first home 2 years ago. I'm waxing a bit nostalgic. It's going back in the pool shortly.

Emerson Lake View.jpg

Emerson LAKE, The region with NO LAKE. I will never forget this one!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4