Two new limited edition last names

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

what do those kawaii emojis have to do with furries? 

Other than what is mentioned here usage of uwu later evolved into its own onomatopoeia, similar to a wolf's howl and is typically channeled by those who have personified their "spirit animals", heh.

Fun Fact(not mentioned in that link) Cham Cham from Samurai Showdown 2 was the first uwu user way back in 1994. 😉

No, Blanka doesn't count...

Edited by Lucia Nightfire

Hm ..

LL: We don't want people to change names, that's why we made it so pricey.
   Also LL: Limited offer, get 'em while you can!

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

I can’t tell if it’s an April Fools thing or not! 🤨

That was my first thought, but I went through the pages to select the names to verify it was real (just didn't do the final confirmation and charge).

I would activly avoid anyone with a lastname like that. Nothing more cringy than this. Its like and advertisement above their heads, warning people that they will unironically use that in a conversation and probably even engage in that weird mixture of "furry babytalk". Urg.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

I would activly avoid anyone with a lastname like that. Nothing more cringy than this. Its like and advertisement above their heads, warning people that they will unironically use that in a conversation and probably even engage in that weird mixture of "furry babytalk". Urg.

SL does have a long history of cringy warning sign last names. "GossipGirl" goes without saying, but we also had "Hax" and "Oh" as dedicated griefer names back in the day. Or the very recent "Covfefe".

I dunno. if I saw those two names I would have about the same reaction as if I saw the results of picking 3 random letters out of the alphabet. That's all I'm seeing, and this even after reading this thread.

I have no idea what I am reading here. I think if it was written in Ancient Sumerian it might be more clear to me... I am just... too old to be cool enough to follow some of this stuff anymore I guess.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I dunno. if I saw those two names I would have about the same reaction as if I saw the results of picking 3 random letters out of the alphabet. That's all I'm seeing, and this even after reading this thread.

I have no idea what I am reading here. I think if it was written in Ancient Sumerian it might be more clear to me... I am just... too old to be cool enough to follow some of this stuff anymore I guess.

Simply, it's a facial expression. Not unlike:

• ^^
  • o.o
  • O_O
  • u_u

8 hours ago, Orwar said:

Hm ..

LL: We don't want people to change names, that's why we made it so pricey.
   Also LL: Limited offer, get 'em while you can!

I think you misunderstood.

LL:  Lots of people want new names, and we are broke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.