Two new limited edition last names

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hm ..    LL: We don't want people to change names, that's why we made it so pricey.    Also LL: Limited offer, get 'em while you can!

Oh come on. Orwar OwO could be interpreted as a vampire with wide eyes

Nooo! Nobody should trust a semicolon in a database!

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bree Giffen said:

I can’t tell if it’s an April Fools thing or not! 🤨

It's real apparently as I can see people with those last names in search already.

Someone already claimed UwU UwU & OwO OwO, not surprisingly.

1 hour ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

what do those kawaii emojis have to do with furries? 

Other than what is mentioned here usage of uwu later evolved into its own onomatopoeia, similar to a wolf's howl and is typically channeled by those who have personified their "spirit animals", heh.

Fun Fact(not mentioned in that link) Cham Cham from Samurai Showdown 2 was the first uwu user way back in 1994. 😉

No, Blanka doesn't count...

Edited by Lucia Nightfire
50 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

what do those kawaii emojis have to do with furries? 

Search "OwO what's this". I can't finish the rest of the phrase because it'd lead into nsfw, but that will answer your question.

• Like 2

Hm ..

LL: We don't want people to change names, that's why we made it so pricey.
   Also LL: Limited offer, get 'em while you can!

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

That was my first thought, but I went through the pages to select the names to verify it was real (just didn't do the final confirmation and charge).

This is quite neat,  I only have one account I would use it with,  but that requires the premium and that requires an extra 40 usd.  sooo  I have to do the pass on this round.  but neat none the less.  *tail stamped seal of approval*

8 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

these names are not only announced but really in the list of available names... ( a bit too expensive to really dare to use it)

I would activly avoid anyone with a lastname like that. Nothing more cringy than this. Its like and advertisement above their heads, warning people that they will unironically use that in a conversation and probably even engage in that weird mixture of "furry babytalk". Urg.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

I would activly avoid anyone with a lastname like that. Nothing more cringy than this. Its like and advertisement above their heads, warning people that they will unironically use that in a conversation and probably even engage in that weird mixture of "furry babytalk". Urg.

SL does have a long history of cringy warning sign last names. "GossipGirl" goes without saying, but we also had "Hax" and "Oh" as dedicated griefer names back in the day. Or the very recent "Covfefe".

I dunno. if I saw those two names I would have about the same reaction as if I saw the results of picking 3 random letters out of the alphabet. That's all I'm seeing, and this even after reading this thread.

I have no idea what I am reading here. I think if it was written in Ancient Sumerian it might be more clear to me... I am just... too old to be cool enough to follow some of this stuff anymore I guess.

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I dunno. if I saw those two names I would have about the same reaction as if I saw the results of picking 3 random letters out of the alphabet. That's all I'm seeing, and this even after reading this thread.

I have no idea what I am reading here. I think if it was written in Ancient Sumerian it might be more clear to me... I am just... too old to be cool enough to follow some of this stuff anymore I guess.

Simply, it's a facial expression. Not unlike:

• ^^
  • o.o
  • O_O
  • u_u
8 hours ago, Orwar said:

Hm ..

LL: We don't want people to change names, that's why we made it so pricey.
   Also LL: Limited offer, get 'em while you can!

I think you misunderstood.

LL:  Lots of people want new names, and we are broke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1