Where was your first home?

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so where was your first ever home in Bellisseria ?

Was it an abandon?

Which was your first newly released home?

My first ever was a trad in Holton Center an abandon. I then decided to try for new regions and I got a canal facing trad in Wolfboro.... I may have had the odd home since then elsewhere!

over to you!

• Like 10

My first house was in the 1st release and it was in Princess Caroline.  Probably was an abandoned one but back then wouldn't have mattered.  I keep that house for awhile and when they were going to release all those houseboats, I bought another premium and that was my first houseboat which I got in Ixa.  That one was a new release.  

• Like 8

Stayed for 3 months at a Log Cabin in Possum Place, less than a month at a Victorian in Overbight, and now a Trad in Smokey. Hoped for one of those houseboats but when I saw them in-world I was like, nevermind ...

I think I am pretty content and will be staying here in Smokey for a while until they release a new theme or something.

• Like 7

Oh cute topic, Chloe. 

I came back to SL like 3 days after the first release, after telling my friend in another world that I like deco and would get a Meadowbrook again. I even googled it for a picture for her to see...

Then I saw this youtube video about new houses. I was in shock and started refreshing for HOURS and HOURS. I got myself a trad in Buitenwijk, without trad. At this stage there were many plots without the actual home. Probably the reason why it was abandoned in first place. Since it took me hours to get one, I knew houses were rare so I did not leave and mentioned it on forum. It was even a holiday in USA, so I had to wait. But then Dyna Mole saw that message and felt bad, knowing it was a holiday and people were so excited to have their home. So she came and fixed it for me ♥

Felt awesome.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

My first (the 2nd one I snagged but the first I kept) was a canal-facing-at-the edge-of-a-bridge trad in Oldridge, on the day it was released. I stayed there several months (after staying in my Meadowbrook for 9? years). Those were the days when I wasn't greedy, and only had this premium account!

Correction! The Oldridge house was the very first one I managed to get! Houses (a dozen of them) kept slipping through my fingers that day, which was the day after I discovered that Bellisseria existed. Oldridge was released on July 30th 2019. 

oldridge.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 7

I got my first home when Fofita was released, a beautiful Trad in a corner, really close to the beach.

The garden had some massive rocks, but I was so happy I had finally got one, that I did not mind. 

I am so glad I have been part of Bellisseria release, It has been magical. I had been away from SL for years, and when I returned I found this amazing community being developed. 

• Like 10

I got a First draw Houseboat in Bowhead on the first day and my Premium partner and I shared it until the campers released.  He got a houseboat in Carden on his first draw With a gorgeous sandy beach beside it so I abandoned mine in Bowhead and got a Camper in Red Bluff on my first try.  We have kept them ever since. ❤️️🏕

• Like 9

My first house was in Emerson Lake. It was an abandon when everyone was eagerly awaiting the mass release of houseboats. I was very grateful to have it. Hopping got in my blood, so I I added my long-term alt. She’s almost as old as I am. She caught her first houseboat during the release of Walrus Beach. It felt like a slow- motion  miracle. I kept that longer than any other home, only giving it up when the Vics came out. Since then, I’ve upgraded and downgraded premium accounts in order to play GOH. I was a tumbleweed before Bellisseria, and I continue to be. 

• Like 6

The first ever house I got after refreshing forever (back in May 2019) was an abandoned coastal trad in Shady Corners. It was overlooking tons of houseboats, but I didn't mind -- I kept it for a few months until I decided to try a houseboat instead. I then upgraded an alt to try a camper soon after they were released, and the hopping began!

• Like 7

My first was a trad on Blossom Rocks---really clueless about Bellis and how you can abandon and try again and stuff. Figured that out and about week later rolled a trad on Parlouf---coastal, western, BOATS, but I thought I struck GOLD, LOL!!! 

Stayed there unti I really understood that there was new themes, more themes and all that. No clue whether they were abandons or recent abandons, but they most likely they both were because all the houses around seemed to be taken! 

I always consider the Parlouf my first home, I loved it and stayed!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Parlouf/30/52/24

• Like 8

My first Bellisseria home was in Venber.  A Traditional that I got on 5/25/19 after a full month of refreshing....it was an abandon.  I kept this one for about 2 months.....but finally left because I never got to know any neighbors there.  Seemed to me a lonely neighborhood.

The next one I got was in Sweetmarsh on a release day & got to know my next door neighbor the same day - which made it more fun.....I have since moved from there after about 2 months - but kept my new friend......

• Like 8

I’d been away from SL for awhile so missed all the early releases. A friend posted a video about the houseboats & trads so I came on to take a look. Got my first house, a houseboat on Puddleduck & thought it was amazing. Many homes later (because you have to try them all) I have a Victorian on the sea in Pelham Station & that’s where I’ll be staying. My alt will be giving the stilt homes a try though.

• Like 7

I was a little late to the party and when I first learned about the Bellisseria homes, I joined the Citizens group.  Watching chat there, I was able to grab my first Bellisseria residence.  It was a houseboat on Cape Lively.  Shortly thereafter, my alt got a traditional in Penitent Beach.  We were practically neighbors.  

My dad always told me I have to be challenged all the time.  That even extends to GOH.  It's a challenge to see what you can grab during a release.  I get something, decorate and then realize I need something else.  Thus, here I am, waiting for the stilts to come out.

• Like 8

On the day Bellisseria first opened, I got a Traditional in Spector (after jumping through about a dozen homes with alts) and I got a Houseboat in Dockside (also after jumping through about a dozen with alts).  Since that was the very first release day, I cannot be sure if I was the first owner of those or it they were abandoned.  Given the location of the houseboat, I'm pretty sure I was the first owner of it.  The Traditional was probably abandoned simply because most folks wanted either water or road access, whereas I was looking for isolation.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 8

Mine was a houseboat in the Epic Pickle Release of 2019 - um, was it 2019? Anyway, the one where everything went in about 5 minutes. I still remember the exhilaration. Stayed there for a long time - lovely, lovely spot, very peaceful, small beach right by the boat. I sometimes wish I had kept it, although later I caught a fairly similar spot somewhere else with another account, and I'm hanging on to that.  

As Arquet, I searched for a VERY long time before landing an abandon (trailer) in Lake Tatakaka, which I love. Am forever grateful to whoever abandoned it…

Every now and again, I get twinges of wanting to play the GOH again, especially when I see some of the catches on these forums, but...nah. Maybe when the stilt houses (love them!) start being released....

• Like 7

I remember it well, I was so excited, it was on June 30th, I'd been trying for over a month to land a house and BAM it happened!  It was in Buitenwijk region, an abandon on the river bank.  I even went and found my post. I was happy to have finally get a Bellisserias home.  I kept that house until the Campers|Trailers came out.

In love with Bellisseria sunsets

. Buitenwijk region on the river bank .

My husband, Cian's first Bellisseria home was in Domingos region, also and abandon on a bluff overlooking the sea.  He still has that parcel today. Home of the Bellis Blues Cafe.

Bellis Blues Cafe front

Sunrise from the bluffs of Bellis Blues

• Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1305 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.