What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After an AMAZING 1 million views, the original thread "How Does Your Avatar Look Today" has, shall we say... evolved. The Intention here is to give everyone a venue to show off and showcase your

thank you @momomoonusagi for that awesome little mermaid kid ❤️    

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

I feel the need to chime in here publicly. 

@BelindaN and @Amanda Dallin are EXACTLY 100% correct.

I've been posting (almost daily) to "How does your avatar look today" thread for nearly 3 years! That thread, (HDYALT) I believe, had survived as long as it did because of the community support, friendliness and professional like attitude of those of us who were participating. However, the thread as of late, (IMHO), has degraded into a bickering, mean spirited high school level clique of sorts, to the point of completely changing the tone of what I believe was for years a very mature level of participation. Many of us have retreated into the shadows or Flickr because of that toxicity. I felt that a new thread (with some ground rules) would give sanctuary to those of us who preferred simpily posting our photos without having to wade through constant reposting, grandstanding, spamming, personal fights in a public forum and bickering.

To @Paul Hexem... if you had read the formation/originating post, the ideals I'm speaking of were written there. As for posting the exact same picture multiple threads...??? I can't say anything other then I believe it is fairly understood that when posting to any of the "look at me threads" (Vanity, HDYALT or WDYALLN) that you should upload a unique photo, not the exact same one. That only seems reasonable to me. Regarding@Coby Foden comment, I am only posting in this thread because of the aforementioned comments along with ppl like BelindaN and @Laika Ravikumar and @taisiyakarpenko etc... (and many others) of who I'm sure are not inclined to have the two or three threads merged into one giant mess...(not that it would even be possible). 

If anyone wants to take issue with me on these comments, please private message me so we keep it out of the thread.

Sara

Screen Shot 2019-12-27 at 7.26.31 PM copy.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 6

I was fed up with the MP, so I bought an outfit called 'Rose Tinted Glasses' for my Titchy and went to play the tambourine to my cats.  They weren't impressed. 

Titchy and Cats.jpg

I was fed up because I had to wade through hundreds of 'sexy' outfits to find a Titchy one, and I had a General setting too. 😡

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 18
  • Haha 4

So, I don't do wet hair. I don't do wetsuits. I don't do flip flops. However, we have a photoshoot planned which means I had to dumb down from my usual smart casual, to dumb casual.

Even edgy maybe, I sure feel edgy like this. I feel Edgy McEdgelady in fact. And I'll tell you this. If I were to do a Malt, which is extremely unlikely for all sorts of reasons, I would name him Edgy McEdgelord. No I haven't been drinking. So there.

I carry a wetsuit quite well I think. In fact I was complimented on it only yesterday. haha.

SL135.jpg

SL137.jpg

SL138.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 1