What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

"Taps the mic"

Just wanted to say @Tara Linden Thank you so much for choosing my dance picture in your dance post. I feel very honoured!

Oh, there are two cats in these images but one is in stealth mode. And....these images are neither cropped nor edited in any way.

I had to spam this post because I like how they all came out. At least one Forumite will know where this is taken. 😍

SL137.jpg

SL136.jpg

SL135.jpg

• Like 17

11 hours ago, BelindaN said:

"Taps the mic"

Just wanted to say @Tara Linden Thank you so much for choosing my dance picture in your dance post. I feel very honoured!

Oh, there are two cats in these images but one is in stealth mode. And....these images are neither cropped nor edited in any way.

I had to spam this post because I like how they all came out. At least one Forumite will know where this is taken. 😍

SL137.jpg

Oh! Congrats on getting your pic chosen for the blog.

And yes, of course I recognise the place (I built it!) The two cats are called Frankie and Benny; Frankie is the black one and Benny is the white. Originally there was only Benny but Madison added the black one at Halloween one year, and he's been there ever since. The dalmatian in the corner (not in the pic) is Ella.

ETA: The cats are not named after the restuarant; they're named after Benny Goodman and Frank Sinatra.

Edited by Lewis Luminos
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, BelindaN said:

"Taps the mic"

SL137.jpg

SL136.jpg

SL135.jpg

@Tara Linden still around? Tell her Jumpman Lane is back! Tell her I said what's up!

Edited by Jumpman Lane
  • Like 2