What Does Your Avatar Look Like Now?

Saravendi

After an AMAZING 1 million views, the original thread "How Does Your Avatar Look Today" has, shall we say... evolved.

The Intention here is to give everyone a venue to show off and showcase your avatars! YAY!

A few basic "agreements" if you choose to post here;

1- This is a photography centric thread based on you/your avatar in SL. 🥰

2- Please keep comments supportive, friendly and/or constructive.

3- All disagreements and personal issues should be aired privately and NOT IN PUBLIC.😡 

4- Please keep reposting limited to special posts (in your opinion) and please be considerate to others by NOT SPAMMING THE THREAD.

5- Lets' keep it a FUN  place for us all to create and discover Art, Community, Passion and Inspiration. ~ SARA  :)

Screen Shot 2020-01-23 at 5.29.28 PM.png

So I took this a month or so back and posted it cause...well, I forgot too! I think it was at Drune? I'll figure it out and edit this before it get locked down! So excited to see your photos!!!! 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 41
  • Thanks 7

1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

After an AMAZING 1 million views, the original thread "How Does Your Avatar Look Today" has, shall we say... evolved.

The Intention here is to give everyone a venue to show off and showcase your avatars! YAY!

A few basic "agreements" if you choose to post here;

1- This is a photography centric thread based on you/your avatar in SL. 🥰

2- Please keep comments supportive, friendly and/or constructive.

3- All disagreements and personal issues should be aired privately and NOT IN PUBLIC.😡 

4- Please keep reposting limited to special posts (in your opinion) and please be considerate to others by NOT SPAMMING THE THREAD.

5- Lets' keep it a FUN  place for us all to create and discover Art, Community, Passion and Inspiration. ~ SARA  :)

So I took this a month or so back and posted it cause...well, I forgot too! I think it was at Drune? I'll figure it out and edit this before it get locked down! So excited to see your photos!!!! 

Thank you for this new thread, Sara! And for the clear guidelines/rules governing this thread: it creates clarity. :) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

A Fairy lands in Vive La Paris (current Editor's Pick) HIGHLY RECOMMEND VISITING - it's a beautiful sim!   Vive La Paris means The Paris Life or perhaps simply Paris Life.  It could also mean Long Live Paris.  It's a gorgeous nightlife sim.    

Snapshot_1163.png

Snapshot_1176.png

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 33

I DJ'd for an RP Drag Queen event, with a fantasy theme, then had to be manager at a club I work at that had a masquerade event.  Soooo....  decided that I'd take a pic of my outfit from last night.

Day173

Edited by Catrie
  • Like 30

The moon like a flower

In heaven's high bower,

With silent delight

Sits and smiles on the night. (William Blake)

611142.jpg?width=1200

I raided Magika's 50% off sale yesterday and picked up.. a lot. I already had plenty but I think I have all the new styles now. This one is Sierra.

• Like 27

And here's Nel, my alt-on-a-budget. 2 days and L$1 spent, on the "free" legacy body. Still in a starter skin (Jaxxon; the only one of the lot that looks decent). The glasses were free on the MP and everything else; hat/hair, shirt, pants and boots are gifts from the current Access event.

200623_001.thumb.jpg.051c13ee89be6bf6389097e857fa10b6.jpg

Full credits:

• Body - Legacy Classic
  • Head - Roth 2
  • Skin - Starter (Jaxxon)
  • Hair/Hat - Camo @ Access (B&W hud only, no texture change for the hat)
  • Glasses - Ego Sum (from Marketplace, colour/texture hud)
  • Shirt - Volkstone @ Access (Gianni & Geralt only, but the Gianni one fits really well)
  • Pants - Etham @ Access (TMP fit)
  • Boots - Grailed @ Access (Legacy fit, fatpack with HUGE range of colours, and fits for both male & female bodies)
  • Like 23

Profile_Dragons.thumb.png.83bdca1578f0813fba9c327b4535fda3.png

Nicolas3.thumb.jpg.a3c7025d2daf2aeea34eb88044864c45.jpg

ViewerLatestNow.thumb.png.410d9c299a5f999951451afcff332369.png

Haven't done any major changes the last 4 years (only some clothing) but it's still decent for an old Mesh Avatar.

TMP Deluxe Body (Bento Version ^Discontinued) + Shape by me.

Catwa Daniel Head  + Volthair Bruno Hair + Unorthodox Hairbase

This Skin is by LURE + Tattoo by TAOX

(Normal skin by CDP & CDC)

Accessories from L'Etre -  ReVoX - [ContraptioN] - [CX] - Gabriel - CURELESS+

Edited by Nick0678
  • Like 31