Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Leora Jacobus

    1490

  • Chloe Dolores

    1206

  • Sylvia Tamalyn

    1101

  • Fay Starlight

    886

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, xrockinfree said:

Looks like Cartwheel is released!

5 rapid grab and tosses but I managed to get one on the water there.

92766e021c8ab90c038ba025f41291ec.jpg

That makes for the first log home that is competitively located for me. The river is only a region and a half long though - so it's just a 'for show' pond.

  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge thank you to whoever abandoned the perfect parcel in Winged Prayer because it had the double house issue! 

Not only is the location everything I wanted (except for the person with breedables outside next door - why are they glowing neon?!) but it gave me an excuse to demand beg ask @Quartz Mole to come serve my every need fix my house!

I don't know why he ran away so fast, though... 

  • Like 4
  • Haha 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Does anybody have a clue if the releases are evenly timed throughout the 24 hour day?

Releases go faster when there are residents to claim them. The reason this release is dragging on for days is because the demand hasn’t caught up with the supply. We may not see some regions go til May... 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Does anybody have a clue if the releases are evenly timed throughout the 24 hour day?

I can't say for sure but it seems like more are released during the daytime SLT. Kind of hard to tell, though, when there are so many abandons in the mix. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

Does anybody have a clue if the releases are evenly timed throughout the 24 hour day?

@Patch Linden was asked in the Bellisseria group today if all the named zones had been released and his answer was 'yes'.

He then noted that 'they're all in the queue'.

What I would make of that is that zones will show up once the ones above them in the queue, and all the relevant abandons therein, are off the queue. For abandons I GUESS that means ether finally kept or abandoned so many times they've been pushed down the queue...

Folks can correct me if I interpreted that wrongly. 😉

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

it gave me an excuse to demand beg ask Quartz Mole to come serve my every need fix my house!

I don't know why he ran away so fast, though... 

IM to Mole: "It fixes the house or else it gets the hose again!"

 

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I can't say for sure but it seems like more are released during the daytime SLT. Kind of hard to tell, though, when there are so many abandons in the mix. 

I think so to.  But if the rate of new releases is proportional to the rate of home claiming, it would make sense if more regions are released during the day, since there's more home-grabbing activity during NA daytime hours.

Note: as I mentioned in the SSP thread, it's been a week and basically a thousand homes have been claimed - this morning there were 3387 log homes in the queue.  Unless we pick it up, I imagine that means there will be continuous log homes on the page for another 3 weeks, approximately?  Wow!

Incidentally, @Patch Linden , as an information junkie, I'd love it if you'd leave the previous queue depth posts in place and add new posts with new numbers, so we get an historical perspective.  I know your current method gives people who look at the thread the most recent data instantly without having to go to the end, but everyone who uses this forum is totally used to going to the end of a thread.

  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

I think so to.  But if the rate of new releases is proportional to the rate of home claiming, it would make sense if more regions are released during the day, since there's more home-grabbing activity during NA daytime hours.

Note: as I mentioned in the SSP thread, it's been a week and basically a thousand homes have been claimed - this morning there were 3387 log homes in the queue.  Unless we pick it up, I imagine that means there will be continuous log homes on the page for another 3 weeks, approximately?  Wow!

Incidentally, @Patch Linden , as an information junkie, I'd love it if you'd leave the previous queue depth posts in place and add new posts with new numbers, so we get an historical perspective.  I know your current method gives people who look at the thread the most recent data instantly without having to go to the end, but everyone who uses this forum is totally used to going to the end of a thread.

Wow! That many cabins left? Maybe I should be flipping trads! LOL!

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Firefly Ridge has one lot taken, it might be open! (not open yesterday--nothing taken)

All I get is abandons in other regions.

Edited by Laurelrose Anthony
Interesting that the one house taken is the prime location one.
  • Sad 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not convinced that Firefly Ridge is actually up for grabs yet. We've seen a few regions where only one house was taken, and in at least one of those cases, I'm 99% certain that testing was being done on that parcel. Sharlavoy does have homes being picked up on it, though. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm not convinced that Firefly Ridge is actually up for grabs yet. We've seen a few regions where only one house was taken, and in at least one of those cases, I'm 99% certain that testing was being done on that parcel. Sharlavoy does have homes being picked up on it, though. 

That is why  I said ONE house was taken there...I said it on my original post, because yea I have seen this happen three times now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It was the "open now too" that was confusing. :) 

 I have been watching it, and very specifically THAT house that is now taken as of today Apr 8th.

 I am not comfy saying a sim is going until I see a few houses named and gone, but I tried to make it clear it was one house, as I am sure a lot of people might love to try for it in case it was going~~~~ :)

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Faydra Foden said:

 I have been watching it, and very specifically THAT house that is now taken as of today Apr 8th.

 I am not comfy saying a sim is going until I see a few houses named and gone, but I tried to make it clear it was one house, as I am sure a lot of people might love to try for it in case it was going~~~~ :)

 

OK. Like I said, I was confused at what you meant. No more explanation needed. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

There is ONE house taken in Firefly---Sharlavoy is open now too! I just got one there!

Some of the names of these places crack me up. I feel like there's a Michigan contingent naming some of the regions. There's a Charlevoix, Michigan pronounced the same way as "Sharlavoy", which is why I'd love it if they named a region "Up North".

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Some of the names of these places crack me up. I feel like there's a Michigan contingent naming some of the regions. There's a Charlevoix, Michigan pronounced the same way as "Sharlavoy", which is why I'd love it if they named a region "Up North".

How about "The Thumb?" :) 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some names are very particular .... I got a nice home in Dallarna, which is a city in Sweden... ( although it is Dalarna in swedish) and i saw another region

being named Melissani , which is a cave with an amazing small lake on the Greek island of Kefalonia...... ( my ancestors are from there and i have visited the lake many times)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissani_Cave

  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...