When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hop Hop Hoppy Easter!!  I hope you're all having a great day!  I've been watching the map over the new log homes regions and it does not seem to be releasing new areas very often 😞.  Staring at the map watching to see a new dot pop up is like having a glaucoma eye test .. everytime you see the dot flash click the button.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Does anyone else experience incredible deja vu when they land at a "new" log home?  Every time mine seems to be the Overlook in the middle of other houses?  Sometimes it is, actually, the same one.

Not complaining... just saying. 😛

I've had a lot of getting the same cabin over and over, which can be a bit frustrating when there are like 3000000 cabins still out there waiting for owners. One last night was especially sticky, and I got it again after seeing someone else claim it, waiting for 30 minutes, then hitting the land page again. I went to bed at that point. lol

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Does anyone else experience incredible deja vu when they land at a "new" log home?  Every time mine seems to be the Overlook in the middle of other houses?  Sometimes it is, actually, the same one.

Not complaining... just saying. 😛

Oh no, that has never happened to me.... or my alts.... Well, maybe I couple of times... or weeks... or getting the same house 5 times in a row... No big deal... 💥💥💥

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

Still two nice lots on Burry left on the east edge on a big pond with  Redwoods! Look at this 3/4 sides are SSP!

The 8 year old within would love to live in dingleberry, but the adult me says NUUUUUUUUU

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

5 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I've had a lot of getting the same cabin over and over, which can be a bit frustrating when there are like 3000000 cabins still out there waiting for owners. One last night was especially sticky, and I got it again after seeing someone else claim it, waiting for 30 minutes, then hitting the land page again. I went to bed at that point. lol

i found sadly that in order for you not to get the same home ,,, you have to chose a different  theme altogether ,,, ie camper or  trad ,,, so you need you need to make sure you have enough tries unless you   just wait but then you miss the release so

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

The Porcelain Doll spot has a real sharp orb on it .. just got teleported home .. sighs. Not in the mood to AR now .. this cabin hunting wears me off!

I sent a polite IM to the person there about what the covenant says regarding warning times and eject only settings. No response so far. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

okay sending this Victorian back in the pool at 6:30 pm SL time.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Carrollton Bay/148/102/36

Nothing wrong with this one  at all, front facing to the ocean.  I still like my other Victorian best.

Oh that's the one I gave up the other day! I'd had it since that region was released, but decided Vics are not for me. It's a great spot.  :) 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh that's the one I gave up the other day! I'd had it since that region was released, but decided Vics are not for me. It's a great spot.  :) 

Yeah I thought that had been yours.  Even though I like water in the front I am finding in the Victorians I like the water in the back best.  I think because there is more landscaping with hedges and fences in the front of the yards.  Which make sense with the Victorians.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.