When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

47 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I've not heard of anyone at LL giving any hints as to how long the release will take, or even how it is managed.  One could go out on a limb and make two suppositions:

1.  Abandoned homes somehow go to the head of the line (evidence being the ease of catching the same house multiple times in a row)

2.  The rate of new releases is dependent on the queue depth of homes waiting to be claimed.  There is no evidence for this whatsoever, except that it does seem, empirically, to fit what's actually happening.

Were these two suppositions to actually be true, it is possible that abandoned properties could "clog" the land page.  Which, incidentally, is an argument against these suppositions being true.  That outcome is easy to imagine, and I doubt LL would set up such an obvious bottleneck.

Yeah it really does feel to me like abandoned homes are sitting right on top of the pool making it hard to obtain a home from a newly releasing region...that has been my experience anyway...

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Yeah it really does feel to me like abandoned homes are sitting right on top of the pool making it hard to obtain a home from a newly releasing region...that has been my experience anyway...

Pretty much yeah. Most of the picks I have gotten, in fact almost all of them since the second day, have been abandons.

But someone is getting the new ones. It's all in the timing...

This is my current best:

4879dbc1c0a7afd79ccab9ec6e0eaa5c.jpg

3x protected and the water is near but out of view.

It was an abandon.

I think I will sit on it for a day to get all my 'pick counts' reset so I am not stuck on bad times of day...

That said - this alt has slim chances of staying premium... she has to find a pick that motivates me to abandon my vic or my houseboat and I don't see that happening...

ps: because of the time of day in SL that I got this, I discovered that there are fireflies at night in the log homes regions. Really cool. Put your windlight on a day cycle, so you have evening matching the region evening, and can enjoy them more.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 9

45 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

ps: because of the time of day in SL that I got this, I discovered that there are fireflies at night in the log homes regions. Really cool. Put your windlight on a day cycle, so you have evening matching the region evening, and can enjoy them more.

Love this tip!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Use live chat as long as you can (before 3pmSLT).

I have never used live chat. I tried to find out how. How do I do it?

I have a ticket sitting since Sunday. If it's not solved Wednesday, I will try live chat. It is not important, it's just annoying and I don't feel for finishing the room as long as the woodwork on one window will not change. I had my alt try to reset the mailbox, change house, change back and try to redecorate (Both Sunday and today). The white frame is stuck.

woodwork_001.jpg

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have a ticket sitting since Sunday. If it's not solved Wednesday, I will try live chat. It is not important, it's just annoying and I don't feel for finishing the room as long as the woodwork on one window will not change. I had my alt try to reset the mailbox, change house, change back and try to redecorate (Both Sunday and today). The white frame is stuck.

Live chat is available 6am-3pm SLT. I usually go to my tickets, and when live chat is available you'll see a blue "speech bubble" in the bottom-right corner:

53069473392168e878c57d98c294bf9c.png

Just click that to open up the chat window. 

ETA: See this page https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000131005-live-chat for about live chat

Edited by LoganPryor
Added link to support page
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

woodwork_001.jpg

or you might try it via Dashboard.........

897239eac67d6a815db1ef2ec45853c7.png

Edited by Anidusa Carolina
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

woodwork_001.jpg

That problem is in ALL the houses of that model so it seems to be an ...overlook in the design.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, elende said:

That problem is in ALL the houses of that model so it seems to be an ...overlook in the design.

Thank you for telling me. It will probably be a big job to correct it, I assume they must do every region. I will wait, until they come to my region. They have more urgent stuff to do, if the log cabins still rez as double, or don't rez at all. I have not paid attention the last days.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2020 at 8:28 PM, Quiet Mirabella said:

I live in weavers rest, would love to get neighbors.  I have seen some glitched houses tho. So I  am sure that it will all be fixed monday. They been fast to fix them but now it is weekend. 

That's where I just moved to in my alt persona.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Thank you for telling me. It will probably be a big job to correct it, I assume they must do every region. I will wait, until they come to my region. They have more urgent stuff to do, if the log cabins still rez as double, or don't rez at all. I have not paid attention the last days.

If it affects all of that particular style of house, they'll probably fix it with an update to the house rezzer.  Eventually you'll be rezzing Style blah-blah version 2 or something like that.  However, that will still require them to isolate the exact issue and create a fix.  And they might already have figured out the fix, but are waiting to bundle it with the double-rezzing fix.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

woodwork_001.jpg

I understand how it can annoying, but a quick fix is rez a a square prim hollow it out stretch it to cover the white then use the log home packet and color it to match.  Hope that helps til a glitch is fixed 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

@Abnor Mole @Quartz Mole If it's in every house of that model, it seems like they would need to update the copy that's in the house rezzer and tell people to rez a new house. Has anyone even told them this problem exists so it can be put onto the list of things to address in time?

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1118 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.