When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

@Abnor Mole @Quartz Mole If it's in every house of that model, it seems like they would need to update the copy that's in the house rezzer and tell people to rez a new house. Has anyone even told them this problem exists so it can be put onto the list of things to address in time?

I've contacted live support about this last week. Squeaky Mole already came to my house to take a look at it and said they would work on a fix.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Question: As new regions are being released, do they still show (however briefly) as red/offline on the World Map?

No not really--best thing to do is look for uncharted areas suddenly growing a green dot or two--then click the cabins on world map to see if they are owned

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 1

I think you should all know that you are really terrible influences. Just awful. 

Yes, I am playing Game of Homes. Not only that, but I'm sitting here considering creating another premium account for a month so I can hold the cabin I have now that I kind of like, but don't love, and keep trying for the parcel I want. 

The worst influences, I swear. 😝

• Like 5
  • Haha 13

3 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I think you should all know that you are really terrible influences. Just awful. 

Yes, I am playing Game of Homes. Not only that, but I'm sitting here considering creating another premium account for a month so I can hold the cabin I have now that I kind of like, but don't love, and keep trying for the parcel I want. 

Welcome to the darkside, I knew you had it in you! You will never go back 🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

I did that!! (Oops, did I say that out loud?)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

13 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

I may do the same if the SSPE regions around the big inland lakes is landscaped with cabins.... I am the same as you, I like what I got, but if I could get one better, I would do it. Of course it will be plenty abandons of cabins in the other regions if that happens, so I will not gamble away what I already have. It is a big risk to get 5 of the abandoned cabins, even if we can see new regions as they are released. That is just the way it is.

• Like 3

So I am out exploring in the new log home region, and (I maybe late to the party but) I discover a vortex in the middle of a lake and it teleports me from Barn Dance to The Portal Park with games and other experiences (that's what it says tho i'm not sure what it means) i wonder how many other ones are out there?  And i wonder if there are any over in the other themed areas?   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

So I am out exploring in the new log home region, and (I maybe late to the party but) I discover a vortex in the middle of a lake and it teleports me from Barn Dance to The Portal Park with games and other experiences (that's what it says tho i'm not sure what it means) i wonder how many other ones are out there?  And i wonder if there are any over in the other themed areas?   

There's a thread about this very topic. :)    

• Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

There's one in Porridge Pot and one in Yancey too they seem to only go to the portal park. Aside from the few things i'm not allowed or not that interested in everything else there can be reached with out the portal park

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.