Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

22 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

Looks like Rancho Cucamanga is released.

This one looks like only one home has been claimed so far (going by the map). Another weird one, maybe? 

ETA: Oops, make that two homes. Still a bit odd for a release to be so quiet this time of day!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was wondering out of curiosity how many people following this thread still haven't lucked on a log home parcel on a river or lake.  We ourselves have landed about 4 with puddles or very small ponds, and one with a long small pond, but no where to go with a boat. In other words no river or lake and heaps of double houses and landlocked parcels with water a fair way away.  My husband is only looking now as I settled on a parcel that looks onto a hill with redwoods in the back  and built our own stream surrounding it, to create some water for us. 

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

I was wondering out of curiosity how many people following this thread still haven't lucked on a parcel on a river or lake.  We ourselves have landed about 4 with puddles or very small ponds, and one with a long small pond, but no where to go with a boat. In other words no river or lake and heaps of double houses and landlocked parcels with water a fair way away.  My husband is only looking now as I settled on a parcel that looks onto a hill with redwoods in the back  and built our own stream surrounding it, to create some water for us. 

Are you speaking only of log homes? If so, I have not landed one that was actually on a river or lake. I've caught a couple on high land where the river is far down below, but so far that you couldn't even see it from the house even though technically it was next to the parcel. Otherwise, nada so far. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Are you speaking only of log homes? If so, I have not landed one that was actually on a river or lake. I've caught a couple on high land where the river is far down below, but so far that you couldn't even see it from the house even though technically it was next to the parcel. Otherwise, nada so far. 

Hi Sylvia , yes I meant log homes. We really love them and it feels like we won't be going back to the houseboats, trads, victorians or campers anytime soon. So we are really hoping for some lovely water to boat on. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

Hi Sylvia , yes I meant log homes. We really love them and it feels like we won't be going back to the houseboats, trads, victorians or campers anytime soon. So we are really hoping for some lovely water to boat on. 

The good news for us both is that there are still a lot of log homes waiting to be released, though catching one near water is the hard part since it seems there is not so much of that with this theme. Good luck!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

And it just goes to show you, we all want different things. The house next to mine, which is also on the lake, has been abandoned and is now back in Maintenance!

I wonder if that's the one I just got.  Someone left behind their "footprint" snapshot on the land info, so obviously an abandon.  I was thinking Comfy was a previous release. I have just the corner of the lake by me, but makes for a cute swimming hole.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cricket Portland said:

I wonder if that's the one I just got.  Someone left behind their "footprint" snapshot on the land info, so obviously an abandon.  I was thinking Comfy was a previous release. I have just the corner of the lake by me, but makes for a cute swimming hole.

No, but you are in the house on the other side of me! I wondered where your parcel name came from. lol

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 297 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...