When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good Morning!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!  Starting my second week of "Stay at Home, Stay Safe"  another name my employer gave for laying us all off.  Remember whatever your style or styles good luck getting that dream location and home.

• Like 12

On 4/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, Chloe Dolores said:

I am putting a waterside Victorian back in a minute - it's here (pink hardy in the photo) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Grote Dijk/75/223/24 watch out for tornadoes...

Sorry for the late reply but thanks so much for the heads up on this one Chloe. I managed to snag it & it’s a beautiful spot. 

On 4/1/2020 at 2:21 PM, Chloe Dolores said:

Snapshot_037.png

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Does anyone know, is there a particular order to how houses are released within a region?  It's hard to tell after the fact, because abandons.

I think it's a spiral. :P

Seriously, I have not noticed a pattern as I'm watching the map while a new region's parcels are claimed. As you said, though, abandons happen, and sometimes they happen very quickly, so it's hard to say for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Purslaine released.

I swear I saw 2 houses claimed, but then I tp'd away and came back, and they were back to a claim date of 2004 (unless I accidentally cammed into another region). Going to take a break from the map for a while!

Edited by xrockinfree
  • Like 5

in the mean time look at the rock formations on your properties   i had a few that i had to abandon not working and yes put in ticket but  a few   they had this specific  formation ,,,  and as i traveled around the different regions     on other property as well   just a few here and there  but hummmSnapshot.pnglinenodwwo_001.thumb.png.29ed9b94a3ba18e790175d8ed1e6826d.png  ,,,, t

these formatitons look te the linden hand emblem ,,,, so   hummm ,,,,, 

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

22 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

Really...I would think that parkland--trails and stuff would be essential to "Cabin Land", but I have no idea!

I have a cabin on TumbleDown that backs up to a SSP that is at least 75% water, and most of what is left is a tall mountain. o.O 

I am sure they will make them. It is just very many SSPE regions.

I wrote somewhere that the Log continent has an edge of mountains that frame it in. They are SSPE regions. I said a long trail that follows these mountains would be cool.

The long inland system of large lakes will surely have several rez zones for smaller boats. A trail around the lakes. With public builds like there are over in the trailers/campers area. But all of the SSPE regions around the lakes, well maybe, who knows?

Edited by Marianne Little
spelling and such
  • Like 2

thought we couldnt activate banlines   ,but when i look in landoptions i see that we can do that   ,create banlines  and exclude payment info   ,18 plus ect   

if we all start doing that   ,im out of Belli soon as  my legs can carry me 

Edited by Atina0
  • Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

thought we couldnt activate banlines   ,but when i look in landoptions i see that we can do that   ,create banlines  and exclude payment info   ,18 plus ect   

That would be a definite goof -- Notify LL Support with the region name.

• Like 1

I remember when the Victorians was released, it was some cranky servers then too. Especially the first day, when Patch told people to hold back on abandoning. That lasted only an hour? t was also some rezzing problems and regions had to be restarted.

But was it so many problems the next days? It is soon a week since the release started.

Is it many more abandons now, than it was with the Victorians release? Are people more picky now?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Is it me or does there seem to be a lot of missing textures in the log home folder?

Like what? It is a small folder, yes. But we are supposed to tint walls inside and outside, so it is much fewer textures. And I think it is only one roof texture.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

Yep, I saw that option on the parcel I got last night, but it didn't register to me at the time (it  was late!) that it should NOT be there. 

ETA: I have not tried it to see if it actually works, though. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Like what? It is a small folder, yes. But we are supposed to tint walls inside and outside, so it is much fewer textures. And I think it is only one roof texture.

Ahh ok. I bought an add on for the Grandview and thought it would be easier if I could just apply the color to match. 

So, does that mean we can tint the exterior to our liking? that would be fantastic

2 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ahh ok. I bought an add on for the Grandview and thought it would be easier if I could just apply the color to match. 

So, does that mean we can tint the exterior to our liking? that would be fantastic

No, we can't directly tint the exteriors, but the texture in the folder is white so it needs to be tinted.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Yep, I saw that option on the parcel I got last night, but it didn't register to me at the time (it  was late!) that it should NOT be there. 

ETA: I have not tried it to see if it actually works, though. 

i ran into banlines with an alt ,so it works 

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1132 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.