When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, heartzwhim said:

any guess as to what releases next?

Levity and Cheddar Bay have been released since this list was posted.  Fly around and make your guesses!

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/439050-when-did-you-last-see-a-bellessarian-home-available/page/493/?tab=comments#comment-2051500

I have a guess as to why RowUrBoat hasn't been released, and if I'm right it won't be for a while.  I also think one farther down the list may jump others, but I'm not sure enough to drag you along with my wild guesses. 

So the most obvious next in line is Ebbe Tide.

ETA, actually Whitney is in Ebbe Tide right now, presumably releasing it.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 4

Holy smokes.

So I was catching and releasing and wound up with something in an area I had never heard of, didn't know anything about. Looked on the map, noticed it seemed quite close to the shoreline so figured it would be good.

But WOW. This one. This, is by far the best house I've yet to catch. You know how you don't know you want something sometimes until you have it? This, is it.

House in Ketran.

Perfect unlimited sea views. Can't see neighbors on either side of me. Its like the house is floating up in the clouds. The yard feels enormous and the property line goes way up to the fence so I can put rose bushes all the way up to them. Reminds me of homes along the Pacific Coast Highway in California. 

Seriously this tops just about everything. There will be a couple I'll be letting go in the next day or so because I will NOT be letting this one out of my hands. This one is a dream.

FYI, it's in Ketran if anyone is interested.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 23

@Elora Lunasea  That's lovely.  I went there to check it out.  I think Ketran was in the first release.  Some people claim they don't want anything in the "older regions", however these regions that were first released are just as nice.  I got a really nice beach one in Edwina that far surpasses anything I have now (other than the houseboat on my other alt) and I am especially happy because my main got it.   The front of the house faces the ocean, but I don't care, that for me is not an issue.

Enjoy your new digs!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

@Elora Lunasea  That's lovely.  I went there to check it out.  I think Ketran was in the first release.  Some people claim they don't want anything in the "older regions", however these regions that were first released are just as nice.  I got a really nice beach one in Edwina that far surpasses anything I have now (other than the houseboat on my other alt) and I am especially happy because my main got it.   The front of the house faces the ocean, but I don't care, that for me is not an issue.

Enjoy your new digs!

Poseidon Peak is also from the April 15 release. It’s my dream come true. I’m glad I got it before Ebbe Tide came out. I would have been sad to miss that release. 

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Enjoy your new digs!

Thank you!

In this instance I'm thrilled the front faces the ocean. I already put the kitchen in the front room, which I normally don't do and I'm going to use one of the wrap around porches for the Continental on this house so I'll have nice views from several sides. I think I'm going to make a zen garden out back - I just bought Studio Skye's new set and it seems like a nice spot to play around with it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Poseidon Peak is also from the April 15 release. It’s my dream come true. I’m glad I got it before Ebbe Tide came out. I would have been sad to miss that release. 

I did see the pic you posted and that is a fabulous location!  I am glad you go it, I know you have been trying for awhile to get your dream spot.  I try not to be sad when I miss a release in a region I like as I know that more are going to be made and we will have even more chances in other regions.  And there will be new themes too, which I am so excited about!  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Seriously this tops just about everything. There will be a couple I'll be letting go in the next day or so because I will NOT be letting this one out of my hands. This one is a dream.

Congrats Elora!  I think much of Belli's northern coast is just gorgeous.

• Like 4

I just picked up a traditional in Ebbe Tide with my main account, but will have to wait till tomorrow to check it out. There have been at least few homes pop up tonight on the page (though I never did see my Victorian).

I will likely wind up giving this one up, as there are a couple of future traditional region releases I have my eye on. (Plus, as @karynmaria said, there are those mystery future releases, too!)

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Holy smokes.

So I was catching and releasing and wound up with something in an area I had never heard of, didn't know anything about. Looked on the map, noticed it seemed quite close to the shoreline so figured it would be good.

But WOW. This one. This, is by far the best house I've yet to catch. You know how you don't know you want something sometimes until you have it? This, is it.

Perfect unlimited sea views. Can't see neighbors on either side of me. Its like the house is floating up in the clouds. The yard feels enormous and the property line goes way up to the fence so I can put rose bushes all the way up to them. Reminds me of homes along the Pacific Coast Highway in California. 

There are a few houses along that row that are in my list of 'if I got this I wouldn't be able to move and then what would I do?' places :)

It's beautiful, enjoy your gorgeous plot.

• Like 7

/me stamps feet.. pulls hairs out and cries ... ( reason under the picture)
got this corner boat with this view
6692d934bb1e2a10ffe17567f163aed7.jpg

looking at my two neighbours ... directly next to me one i can't stand, muted and derendered at least 6 years ago,  ... how cruel is this :)

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6

4 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

/me stamps feet.. pulls hairs out and cries ... ( reason under the picture)
got this corner boat with this view
6692d934bb1e2a10ffe17567f163aed7.jpg

looking at my two neighbours ... directly next to me one i can't stand, muted and derendered at least 6 years ago,  ... how cruel is this :)

Very cruel indeed! SL gives with one hand and takes with the other. Glad that you got your new camper! :)

46 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

The odds of that happening are incredibly unbelievable. Wow! Hopefully they’re nice this go around

I suppose it depends on how long your block list is...

Mine went from some 50+ to 0 recently. Most of them of that 'years ago' nature so the issues were long gone... some of them even people I now communicate with out of world and had just forgotten to ever remove from the block list.

I used to do this years ago, but hadn't for a while - go through that list regularly and if the name doesn't trigger some emotional response in me, remove it from the list.

This time around I decided to push past even that because time and people change - I know I have... so maybe enough has changed to make it no longer needed.

• Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1177 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.