Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

5 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I suppose it depends on how long your block list is...

just a few, around a handfull people, most blocked things are objects, spamboxes from stores and wearable musicdevices.

Camper and HB in the dropdown list now. (Even though Belli is first in the dropdown, Meadowbrook is the option shown initially.)

Edited by Frigga Freidman
spelling nerd correction

1 hour ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Last night, after trying a few hours (with Chrome Autorefresh plus, 65 second), I got this Victorian:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/149/145/23

It's not in a shoreline directly, but has a nice sea view not too far and the train rails aside.  

foto.jpg

Great spot!!! So many cool things going on, the trees and the railway, and the sea view is really nice! Congrats!

• Like 1

So what do you think of this view?  I think I will keep it over the weekend, although I don't really know how to get down to the sea, no steps around 😂. Definitely, I'm a 'Traditional' person

Venber.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 16

4 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

So what do you think of this view?  I think I will keep it over the weekend, although I don't really know how to get down to the sea, no steps around 😂. Definitely, I'm a 'Traditional' person

Venber.png

Hang glider? :) 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Trampoline or cannon! WHEEEEEE

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

Ketran!

Neighbor!

FYI I am pretty sure my house is the lilac/gray one to the left. I custom colored it yesterday.

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Neighbor!

FYI I am pretty sure my house is the lilac/gray one to the left. I custom colored it yesterday.

Let me check!!! Yes, three houses away! Wops, the region is Veber, but on the offlimits...

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Venber.png

Glad I’m not the only one that sees the rocks never rezzing all at once! And I have a decent computer.. :(

would drive me crazy living near rock walls 

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid

Just now, Milk Pixelmaid said:

Glad I’m not the only one that sees the rocks never rezzing all at once! And I have a decent computer.. :(

Oh, mine is 8 years old, but it works for me!!!

Edited by Elena Core

I'm seeing a camper (or campers) on the land page now. 

ETA: Just caught and released a trad in Ebbe Tide (yes, another one lol)

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn

13 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

Releasing a Vic on Bishopshead. Not seeing any new homes on the land page as of right now for those wondering. 

oooo woulda loved to caught that

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Venber.png

Totally in love with this!  Looks like a perfect location for those who like to drive (I do!).  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lucille Babenco said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/149/145/23

Yes i'm going to keep this home, it's my best option until new Victorian releases. If I let it go I'll have to wait for a long time to get another one and surely not as good.

It's a fantastic area with beautiful neighborhoods both up the tracks, by the sea and lake!  Great fun to explore.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

It's a fantastic area with beautiful neighborhoods both up the tracks, by the sea and lake!  Great fun to explore.

Yes, I'll give it a chance, let's say it has a bit of everything I would like:  a mixture of grass and sand, ocean view not too far, the road and of course the train track.   May be fun to ride a bike there

By the way, is there a train running or is it only decoration?:)

Edited by Lucille Babenco
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

Totally in love with this!  Looks like a perfect location for those who like to drive (I do!).  

Yea, those roads are very tempting for small vehicles, motorcycles, bicycles ...

• Like 1