When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Last night, after trying a few hours (with Chrome Autorefresh plus, 65 second), I got this Victorian:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/149/145/23

It's not in a shoreline directly, but has a nice sea view not too far and the train rails aside.  

foto.jpg

Great spot!!! So many cool things going on, the trees and the railway, and the sea view is really nice! Congrats!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

So what do you think of this view?  I think I will keep it over the weekend, although I don't really know how to get down to the sea, no steps around 😂. Definitely, I'm a 'Traditional' person

Venber.png

Glad I’m not the only one that sees the rocks never rezzing all at once! And I have a decent computer.. :(

would drive me crazy living near rock walls 

Edited by Milk Pixelmaid

3 hours ago, Elena Core said:

So what do you think of this view?  I think I will keep it over the weekend, although I don't really know how to get down to the sea, no steps around 😂. Definitely, I'm a 'Traditional' person

Venber.png

Totally in love with this!  Looks like a perfect location for those who like to drive (I do!).  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lucille Babenco said:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ingram/149/145/23

Yes i'm going to keep this home, it's my best option until new Victorian releases. If I let it go I'll have to wait for a long time to get another one and surely not as good.

It's a fantastic area with beautiful neighborhoods both up the tracks, by the sea and lake!  Great fun to explore.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Mitch Merricks said:

It's a fantastic area with beautiful neighborhoods both up the tracks, by the sea and lake!  Great fun to explore.

Yes, I'll give it a chance, let's say it has a bit of everything I would like:  a mixture of grass and sand, ocean view not too far, the road and of course the train track.   May be fun to ride a bike there

By the way, is there a train running or is it only decoration?:)

Edited by Lucille Babenco
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.