When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7:30pm SL time - Houseboats and campers on the Land page as first choice.

7:32pm SL time: Trad and houseboat

7:35pm SL time: Trad and houseboat still showing after 10 refreshes and 2 logins.

7:39pm SL time: Only houseboat showing, but trad was still on the page after 20 more refreshes and a total of 4 logins.

7:56pm SL time: Houseboat and camper

8:00pm SL time: Camper

8:03pm SL time: Houseboat and camper

(In case anyone's wondering, I'm listening to the impeachment hearing, otherwise I'd be asleep by now ;) )

8:05pm SL time: Trad and camper - still there after half a dozen refreshes. And, as Washington is adjourning, so am I... but I think this exercise makes it clear that if you want a home in Bellisseria, you can get one easily enough if you stick around 'after office hours'.

Trad and camper sticky on Land page until 8:21pm SL time, when Meadowbrook the default choice again.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Camper (s?) available steadily last few hours on land page.

@YamilaEnid nobody knows! There are Victorian regions being built right now, if you look on the map inworld and search for sspe1043 (just picked at random) you can go visit the build. Of course plots in existing builds are abandoned at times also.

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Camper (s?) available steadily last few hours on land page.

@YamilaEnid nobody knows! There are Victorian regions being built right now, if you look on the map inworld and search for sspe1043 (just picked at random) you can go visit the build. Of course plots in existing builds are abandoned at times also.

TY...

Somebody also released a great houseboat slot right next to Cheddar Bay (in Silent Shores) at around this same time? Just snapped it up. What a super location for many great sailing routes and scenery either north or south of the little beach marina there at the eastern toe of the boot!

Here’s hoping the moles put a vehicle rez zone in the roadway turnaround that juts out into the water there! 

Great plots are abandoned all the time. Every nice plot I’ve ever lived in was a “pre-owned” home of some sort. Just gotta pull that slot machine lever every now and then. I’ve certainly abandoned some really nice Belli parcels in the past. I can’t be the only one who enjoys the occasional change of scenery.

Edited by Fushichou Mfume
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, Fushichou Mfume said:

Somebody also released a great houseboat slot right next to Cheddar Bay (in Silent Shores) at around this same time? Just snapped it up. What a super location for many great sailing routes and scenery either north or south of the little beach marina there at the eastern toe of the boot!

Here’s hoping the moles put a vehicle rez zone in the roadway turnaround that juts out into the water there! 

Great plots are abandoned all the time. Every nice plot I’ve ever lived in was a “pre-owned” home of some sort. Just gotta pull that slot machine lever every now and then. I’ve certainly abandoned some really nice Belli parcels in the past. I can’t be the only one who enjoys the occasional change of scenery.

I let one out there and one in Hornpipe too they were both well situated :) 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I let one out there and one in Hornpipe too they were both well situated :) 

I'm still playing the game with an alt. I think she got your spot in Hornpipe. It really is lovely. Another alt has her original boat from August in Walrus Beach. So far nothing has surpassed that spot for me. I think someone will be very happy with the Hornpipe location. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I'm still playing the game with an alt. I think she got your spot in Hornpipe. It really is lovely. Another alt has her original boat from August in Walrus Beach. So far nothing has surpassed that spot for me. I think someone will be very happy with the Hornpipe location. 

There are so many contenders - I gave Hornpipe back because I picked up a Pearlcoast boat and that is a location I really like. But then my main just got a trad that from the map looks wonderful. And yet there is my Saltmarsh dream. There are too many you just have to resign yourself to one or to hopping as a vocation  I think :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

There are so many contenders - I gave Hornpipe back because I picked up a Pearlcoast boat and that is a location I really like. But then my main just got a trad that from the map looks wonderful. And yet there is my Saltmarsh dream. There are too many you just have to resign yourself to one or to hopping as a vocation  I think :)

Pearlcoast was one of the places that I scoped out before it had landscaping. I think @karynmaria might have gotten my dream houseboat location  there. As long as LL keeps building these incredible homes, I'll probably keep tossing my hat in the ring. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.