When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

The "green letters" have been gone from Ebbe Tide area for a few days, so I guess it could be released anytime soon. I was visiting Spiderwood and Lockspur today, (still those greeny letters floating around), and some home owners are going to be very lucky; really nice entry pathways, with flowers and fences included. 

• Like 5

At last, myself and another home hunter, who shall remain anonymous have now stopped meeting each other in Bluff knoll, as we pass my old house between ourselves like some strange game of pass the parcel.

I landed in Yuge instead, and have a sea view from the back, which gives  a purpose to the Winchester Balcony.

There is a sea view, it's just that I am using the Black Dragon viewer and am not yet in control of the situation :)

balcony_001.jpg

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

At last, myself and another home hunter, who shall remain anonymous have now stopped meeting each other in Bluff knoll, as we pass my old house between ourselves like some strange game of pass the parcel.

I landed in Yuge instead, and have a sea view from the back, which gives  a purpose to the Winchester Balcony.

There is a sea view, it's just that I am using the Black Dragon viewer and am not yet in control of the situation :)

balcony_001.jpg

Lovely scene

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I swear SSPE 361 changed its name to Pratt Falls while I was just standing here. (Love the name! lol) Houses are planted, and I saw Whitney in the area not long ago, so maybe this one will be up for grabs soon?

ETA: This one is next to Beau Derrick, another region with a great name. 😂

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 6/24/2019 at 10:25 AM, Nika Talaj said:

I'm in agreement with those who have speculated that, between LL releases, abandoned homes may not become available immediately, but may be made available by some automated process that takes a little time.    If that's true, then I'm wondering if the process actually runs on a specific schedule.  Is anyone else curious about that?

Just for kicks, please post here when you see a home available, or when you refresh for hours and see nothing.  Of course someone may miss something between refreshes that someone else sees, but I'm wondering if any schedule will emerge, if we collect enough data.  Please post in SL time, please!  Maybe like this:

Sun 24th June 10:00PM   Saw a home

Sun 24th 10:00PM to 12:00 midnight  ... refreshed, saw nothing

Mon 25th 6:00AM  Home seen (by Leora in Houseboat Abandoned thread)

Mon 25th 6-10:00 refreshed, saw nothing

My house was abandoned and scooped up within moments. See other threads for the mystery behind my missing house. 

2 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

The entrance is s pretty on that!

A nice parcel - I'd just been using it for 10 days or so to try different houses/decorating ideas that I could use for my alt's Vic with a more interesting location (backing onto a river, view of a bridge, house set at an angle to the road). This account has another 3 weeks to find something even better if she's to remain as premium...

• Like 1

So, looking at the tail end of the previous unreleased list, we have:

SSPE320    Rowurboat

SSPE331    Point Sampson      RELEASED

SSPE332    Phelps Place      RELEASED

SSPE334    Levity (love that!)

SSPE335    Cheddar Bay

SSPE336     Castoff   RELEASED

SSPE339     Ebbe Tide

SSPE340     Spiderwood

And continuing on, there is (I believe that most of the below were named quite recently, some today):

SSPE341     Lockspur

SSPE343     Extraordinary

SSPE344     Beckwith Station

SSPE345     Beau Derrick

SSPE346     Yellowmarsh

SSPE347     Dogwood

SSPE348     Penrod

SSPE351    Dog Paddle

SSPE352    Zut Alors

SSPE360     Innside

SSPE361     Pratt Falls

SSPE366    Cordwainer  (shouldn't 367 be "Smith"?)

SSPE367     Stone Harbor

SSPE368      Oh Cay

SSPE371   Sawtooth

SSPE372    Gnorfwood

SSPE373    Shallow Springs

I can't see any particular pattern to the regions interspersed that still bear numeric names. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 of the 7 other houses I've just checked are all still unclaimed - at 6pm SL time there are still only 9 green dots in the region.

If only I could find a Vic with this view! (Also a view towards the sea to the left/east.)  EDIT: Whitney Linden still in the sky above at 6:39pm SL time. Several houses in Levity have been abandoned and are still unclaimed. (I'm about to abandon mine.)  Just got and released a trad in Phelps Place.  And just got and abandoned another plot in Levity. Whitney Linden still up there at 7:03pm SL time.

LEVITYview_001.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1117 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.