When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

recent region i think?.. still SSP regions at two sides

there was a guy standing in the home.. think he might been busy refreshing... and i land on his head.. nearly feel guilty .. a bit..

There is no guilt in real estate transactions! First come, first served! (or in this case, first clicked)

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

haha... i still... or better, again... have two at Saltmarsh and Beaver Lagoon, it was on the last evening the campers were showing as available and got both assigned to the same alts again. The Tawakoni peninsula i have for longer won't go ever if it's on me....
As soon there's a bit more to trade again, or new themes, the first two will get in the pool :)

Hope my brother is around when you let those campers free.

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

There is no guilt in real estate transactions! First come, first served! (or in this case, first clicked)

true, but sometimes, because it happens quite often there are people in the home, some seem to think there's a bigger chance to get one while being in it... while it really only matters how fast you click on the webpage.

• Like 3

I'm abandoning a houseboat in Diver Down at just past noon SLT today.  It's at the end of the jetty, with clear sailing and great views, but it's just not for me, as I really want a house by the sea.  I clicked for it out of curiosity and couldn't believe it.  The space next to mine that looks as though it could take another houseboat has no parcel cut under it.  Pics are of views to NE, NW, SE, SW with draw distance of 496m.

Diver Down looking NE.jpg

Diver Down looking NW.jpg

Diver Down looking SE.jpg

Diver Down looking SW.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

I don't know who abanddonned this plot at Sassafras. But thank you :) It's lovely

Since we are paying forward the thanks on our camper plots, I'd like to belatedly thank whoever left the Beaver Lagoon parcel with it's own dang national park and waterfall lol!  (Parcel and house is on the right, I named the parcel "Beaver Falls" ha ha)

Beaver Falls park_001.png

• Like 20

3 hours ago, Malayaa said:

Since we are paying forward the thanks on our camper plots, I'd like to belatedly thank whoever left the Beaver Lagoon parcel with it's own dang national park and waterfall lol!  (Parcel and house is on the right, I named the parcel "Beaver Falls" ha ha)

Certainly had it somewhere on the line :) 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Malayaa said:

What an amazing spot!!! So perfect!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Loretta String said:

Point Sampson a region with Trads was released 30 min ago......there are still available homes.

I have only seen old type homes on my page for like 2 days 😥

Edit: Ugh, stupid web page was dropping to the old homes instead of Bellisseria. I can't believe I didn't even think to look. I'm so used to Belli coming up first

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 1
  • Sad 3

8 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I have only seen old type homes on my page for like 2 days 😥

Edit: Ugh, stupid web page was dropping to the old homes instead of Bellisseria. I can't believe I didn't even think to look. I'm so used to Belli coming up first

set your alarm early and go sleep at different times :)  seen trads, vict, boats and campers come by several times a day.. but mostly gone very fast

Currently in the web appears Traditional, Campers,  occasionally Boats and rarely a Victorian.   

In Traditional ones there is a real chance of getting a new release with a bit of luck, because there are several sims finished and ready to deliver.  The others I guess are from the "get and release loop".

Edited by Lucille Babenco

1 hour ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Currently in the web appears Traditional, Campers,  occasionally Boats and rarely a Victorian.   

In Traditional ones there is a real chance of getting a new release with a bit of luck, because there are several sims finished and ready to deliver.  The others I guess are from the "get and release loop".

At the moment one region gets released each working day..... time varies from 7am till 5pm SLT, which covers most time zones I think.

There are abandons practically 24/7, so chances of getting a home that you like are pretty high. Some of the nicest homes I got were abandons.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1108 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.