When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

4 hours ago, Elena Core said:

So what do you think of this view?  I think I will keep it over the weekend, although I don't really know how to get down to the sea, no steps around 😂. Definitely, I'm a 'Traditional' person

Venber.png

With the right Four-Wheeler, you wouldn't even need a driveway! And some are even amphibious!

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 19.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's not yet 3:30 PM SLT. There is still time to have one today. 

Levity was actually released well after that time - 5:30 or 5:40pm SL time. And Whitney Linden was still in the area for another couple of hours as the houses weren’t all released at once.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Yes, I'll give it a chance, let's say it has a bit of everything I would like:  a mixture of grass and sand, ocean view not too far, the road and of course the train track.   May be fun to ride a bike there

By the way, is there a train running or is it only decoration?:)

Lindens make the air but no planes, roads but no cars,  and tracks but no trains, lol.    So, Check this out on page 5 with links for trains, plus info on getting your own free one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, Elena Core said:

So what do you think of this view?  I think I will keep it over the weekend, although I don't really know how to get down to the sea, no steps around 😂. Definitely, I'm a 'Traditional' person

Venber.png

beautiful cliff!!  What region is this?  I would LOVE this kind of cliff and a railroad track nearby.  A perfect traditional!

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Venber.png

Oh I love it! This stretch of road feels like a real place. No steps though, what were they thinking?? :D

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Oh I love it! This stretch of road feels like a real place. No steps though, what were they thinking?? :D

That's what I thought!!! Hahahahahahahaha, I swear you were on my mind when I got it!!! I had to let it go though, that view was great, but I was missing the steps!

• Like 3

My alt just abandoned a trad in Diamondtown that has a lot of steps and is really pretty cool if you can ignore the genius next door who has their entire sandy parcel covered with a "snow" prim (holiday lights are still up, too). 

At least it wasn't Ebbe Tide! 

• Haha 4

There should be in in world group mebbee for those who enjoy the challenge of decorating a new home, enjoying a new view and then moving on to the next.... Bellisseria Home Hoppers Anonymous , betcha can't claim just one 😛

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
15 minutes ago, Kitten Kaos said:

There should be in in world group mebbee for those who enjoy the challenge of decorating a new home, enjoying a new view and then moving on to the next.... Bellisseria Home Hoppers Anonymous , betcga can't claim just one 😛

im restless ,i admit ,as soon as i got a house  fully decorated  and look around ,i start  thinking whats more to discover ?  

• Like 1