When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Cara Fanbridge said:

Have all the regions with the Victorians been released 

No.  In fact, quite a few highly desirable coastal regions have not been released.  Most (but not quite all) of the inland regions have been released.  A very few (perhaps 2-4) coastal regions are, as of this writing, not quite ready for release.

• Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Are Victorians still available or are is it pretty much just abandons now?

Good abandons too, so don't be afraid. You have 5 times/24 hours to pick a home, and I think you find one you want to keep. At least until we start talking about new regions over the New Year.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

I have totally lost how many released regions it was. I was only looking at the Victorians, but it was a lot of others too?

A nice detail, instead of releasing the full region, it was one home after the other in a trickle. I aktually had a friend abandon a house because I saw sea locations coming up, and she could log in her alt, abandon, and get the last sea view in that region.

A very good way of doing things. Keep on doing it. Even if it's not so many regions released, people who hear a region is released, have time to log in and catch one before all the homes in that region is gone.

And not just us with alts either.

• Like 4

OK, have moved from the east coast to the west. Bertram, 1 row away from the ocean. Issues with moving around, will take my graphics preference levels down and log in again if needed.

EDITED TO ADD: Spoke too soon. The property didn't give me control over it, so I abandoned.

EDITED TO ADD: Far south, on the beach. The Elms. Needs some grass, but since its waterfront I will be keeping it.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 2

36 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

OK, have moved from the east coast to the west. Bertram, 1 row away from the ocean. Issues with moving around, will take my graphics preference levels down and log in again if needed.

EDITED TO ADD: Spoke too soon. The property didn't give me control over it, so I abandoned.

EDITED TO ADD: Far south, on the beach. The Elms. Needs some grass, but since its waterfront I will be keeping it.

The main reason for problems, is when a house style is changed and you start to interact with the house too early. Clicking on doors, clicking on the control box next to the door. Rerez a new house and wait your 30 seconds. I had the same message about "You can not blahblah", and it worked again after switching house and a little bit patience.

The mailbox can be reset if that's the problem, or a Mole can come and zap it into submission.

But it sounds like the abandon landed you in an even better location, so good for you!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Good abandons too, so don't be afraid. You have 5 times/24 hours to pick a home, and I think you find one you want to keep. At least until we start talking about new regions over the New Year.

Just agreeing with you as I have always been able to get some pretty good locations with abandoned parcels.  You'd be surprised what people give up.  Even waterfront because it was either too sandy or not sandy enough or the house doesn't face the way they want it too.  

Lots of  parcels still out there for the taking!

• Like 3

I decided to take one for the team:

I started with my alt's LH: Abandon #1

Then claimed, abandoned, claimed, abandoned, claimed, abandoned, claimed, abandoned, claimed, abandoned, MAXED.

I abandoned SIX times in succession. I CLAIMED 5. Between 4:35-4:45 PM SLT. 

Edited by Florence Reverie
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I asked my two friends left that haven't tired (tried so they aren't that tired I guess) much and haven't picked (both male BTW) to write down where they went today.  

Guy 1:   Greyfire, Promenade, Wellingford, Glory Road, Glory Road  (none that they liked much)

Guy 2:  Glory Road, Periana, Banebury, Lockwood, Sykesbury.  He liked the one by the railroad the best (Banebury?) but the house had almost NO landscaping and was up against the tall hill with nothing on it, so passed on those.  Neither is much of a home person but silly to waste your free tier.  

I think they will try again tomorrow or in the future.  

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

I still see some regions on the map that are empty of folks so likely more to be released tomorrow or after that?  And it certainly does seem  -- looking at the empty (maybe unreleased - I didn't go check to see if they belonged to anyone) that the alphabetical is no longer in effect. Likely this is to waylay some of the folks that are ready to pounce on certain sims. Seems like a good idea to me -- the randomness. More fair.

Good luck to everyone!  

24 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I still see some regions on the map that are empty of folks so likely more to be released tomorrow or after that?  And it certainly does seem  -- looking at the empty (maybe unreleased - I didn't go check to see if they belonged to anyone) that the alphabetical is no longer in effect. Likely this is to waylay some of the folks that are ready to pounce on certain sims. Seems like a good idea to me -- the randomness. More fair.

Good luck to everyone!  

Patch put out a statement:

2 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

I received a Victorian house by the sea, and with a park with a beautiful fountain in front, in the first attempt located in Pelham Station, unbelievable .... I think I will spend the end of the year having a great time with wonderful toy.

That was my alt’s (I left it as a pink Doyle) - a lovely spot that I only abandoned as the partly sandy plot didn’t suit the plants I have in my inventory. (I took some photos to post here but got distracted by the impeachment hearings.) So glad it went to someone who appreciates it!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1079 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.