When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It is good if they continue with a slow, automated process. Even if they don't release so many regions.

As it was before, 1 region released and pow! All houses gone. It was impossible for someone reading "Xxx" is released, and jump to refresh the pace. Everything was gone, even if he/she did their best. If they were in this forum thread or in the inworld group. No way, too late again.

This was very stressful.

Now, I could chat with a friend inworld and tell her to abandon her current house. Telling her how many houses that was still "Linden home" in that region. And no, she was not my alt. 😄 (Unless I make alts when I sleep and chat with myself. But I didn't pay for more avatars that I know about, so yes. Not my alt)

So please, continue to let a region go like this... One and one house/boat/camper at a time. Thank you @Patch Lindenand have a Merry Christmas!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I was not sure about abandoning my Traditional, there are two abandoned houses next to me that have been abandoned for a couple days. But I went ahead and abandoned and tried to get a Victorian.

I’m on my 4th Vic now and like the location, its a keeper for now.

I was a bit surprised that I had no problem getting a house, abandoning it and getting another, four times. With empty houses in North Belli I expected to have trouble getting a Vic, but click, name, agree and I have a new house, 4 times in a row.

• Like 6

56 minutes ago, TheVeryFirst said:

I was a bit surprised that I had no problem getting a house, abandoning it and getting another, four times. With empty houses in North Belli I expected to have trouble getting a Vic, but click, name, agree and I have a new house, 4 times in a row.

Even if the interior regions don't typically come up to the styling levels of those around the edges of the new continent add on, it is really a joy to see folks being able to try for a spot that they love EASILY.   That's a big plus in my book.   

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

what the ...... i only tried one!!!

390faaeca6f2b223d0b05bd8d72639d3.png

That happened to me too quite a few times, must be some kind of bug. It will auto fix after a certain time.... which can be everything between 2 and 60 minutes.

It is very annoying, especially when you are at a sim which was just released... like it happened to me :(

• Sad 1

phew it works again .. now another o.o  :)   ... i have a house next to @Marianne Little  :SwingingFriends:

( don't worry...lol... i move out tomorrow if there are still available...)   .(what me keeps wondering how that is possible... it's a whole week that there are enough to keep searching for a good location)

And sorry for muting your piano... getting a bit nervous after a while from the music 

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

phew it works again .. now another o.o  :)   ... i have a house next to @Marianne Little  :SwingingFriends:

( don't worry...lol... i move out tomorrow if there are still available...)   .(what me keeps wondering how that is possible... it's a whole week that there are enough to keep searching for a good location)

And sorry for muting your piano... getting a bit nervous after a while from the music 

That's what happens when I never have sound on! 😩

I forget that others hear. Is it "my" Hammond park plot or the alts Victorian? I have a grand piano in the Victorian and a standing one in the Traditional.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I forget that others hear. Is it "my" Hammond park plot or the alts Victorian? I have a grand piano in the Victorian and a standing one in the Traditional.

You can always confine your sounds to your own parcel. That is always on my personal land list. Then YOU can hear (when you want to) and you don't bother the neighbors. It also keeps their sounds out.  :D. Just a general comment, not so much directed at YOU :D.  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I've seen lots of Vics (of course) and houseboats released, but were there regions of new traditionals released, too? I tried for a few trads and they were abandons. Just curious to where they might be. 

Good question.  I looked at the regions we were anticipating release of before the Vic release, and altho they're as ready as they ever were, I didn't notice anything new being populated.  The whole row below Commodore, the row below Tinwhistle etc, even the one regions below Porthole. ... all looked ready to go but empty.  ALSO, the two new 9-region "islands" that have mixes of Trads, campers and boats look ready to go, they are all called "Linden Homes" and we have access.  Perhaps some of these regions will emerge from the release queues before Christmas?

I've grabbed only about 3 trads in the last week, all were abandons.

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

don't worry about it :) i restricted sounds to my home, and its somewhat neighbourhood-ish to hear sounds from people  and houses when walking on the streets ... the neigbours at the overside have dogs ...and also not restricted their sounds .. i prefer the piano far above that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Queens Arch seems to have been released today.

I got it two times on two alts - one at 11:30 pm SLT and another now at 1:30 am SLT

I looked around and all houses were empty and had been claimed only few hours ago.

PS: THIRD time Queens Arch at 4:10 am SLT .... neverending story! :(

That prooves to me that by now there are lots more homes on the market that people wanting them.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I got it two times on two alts - one at 11:30 pm SLT and another now at 1:30 am SLT

I looked around and all houses were empty and had been claimed only few hours ago.

Who is doing the releasing? Patch’s last post in his update thread said there were to be no more releases until the New Year.

1 minute ago, Walpurgisnacht said:

Who is doing the releasing? Patch’s last post in his update thread said there were to be no more releases until the New Year.

Might be they sort of automated that, made a loooooong queue and the landpage gives them out one by one ... obviously mixing the newly abandoned ones among them as they come in ... that's why you tend to get the same home over and over again if you do not wait one or more hours till retrying.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I tried on 3 alts.. and got the same 5 houses over and over again, even after waiting for 3 hours........

All inland and abandons with no particular view. How unlucky have I been to get the same houses... while i am sure many more swim in the pool..... :)

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Atina0 said:

i think there automatic releases  

I didn’t realise it could be done that way. There’s always been such a huge deal made whenever a release has happened. @Patch Linden is someone sneaking them out while you’re not looking? :P

It’s certainly good to see them carry on, will make for a Happy Christmas for many house flippers :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Loretta String said:

I tried on 3 alts.. and got the same 5 houses over and over again, even after waiting for 3 hours........

All inland and abandons with no particular view. How unlucky have I been to get the same houses... while i am sure many more swim in the pool..... :)

Good trick is going inworld, visiting the houses you had last and look wether they are taken (permanently taken more tthan a few minutes ago) before applying for a new one. Sometimes that can last hours! - The market is saturated!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Good trick is going inworld, visiting the houses you had last and look wether they are taken (permanently taken more tthan a few minutes ago) before applying for a new one. Sometimes that can last hours! - The market is saturated!

That's what I usually do, but it was so late that I could had waited for hours till someone gets the home, so I decided to continue trying my ( bad) luck..... Even a wait of 3 hours didn't change it. What puzzles me is that despite the many ( I assume) available homes, we end up recycling the same ones over and over again.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I think we'll be seeing more repeats now as the place fills up. We may see them disappear from the page from time to time some time next week. I kept getting the same houses days ago when I tried, and there were many seemingly open as they were unreleased regions..

Soon it'll be down to people abandoning the same houses over and over as they search, and the pool of availability shrinks.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1109 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.