Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Recommended Posts

Considering the news about no more releases until 2020 I will wait awhile to put two very similar plots to Milk Pixelmaid's above, back into the pool. I can't decide anyway what an amazing choice to make. Maybe it makes no difference as the parcels I am seeing are all very difficult to choose between!

Happy Christmas and New Year @Patch Linden your team of moles and everyone who has provided a new sense of excitement around SL for me this year take a well deserved break and most of all THANK YOU :) 

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

So after a little consideration I abandoned the houseboat I got yesterday, to try for another. Yesterday's one was on a square parcel and hemmed in on all sides by other boats., and it had no access to any kind of land. Tried again and got a much nicer one this morning, it's on the new squishy pickle (maybe we should call that the Squashy Pickle?). Still a square parcel but this time it's on the end of a row and it's got land access, and I can have my favourite boat (The Wallower) with the big end windows having a nice view instead of a view at the back of the next boat. This one's a keeper!

 

new_houseboat_001.png

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

So after a little consideration I abandoned the houseboat I got yesterday, to try for another. Yesterday's one was on a square parcel and hemmed in on all sides by other boats., and it had no access to any kind of land. T

a bit the same here .. got 4 boats in the middle of a clutter docks and others, not really attractive.
last try i did a trad :) if there are still choices tonight after my 24 h wait i''ll perhaps do another round.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

a bit the same here .. got 4 boats in the middle of a clutter docks and others, not really attractive.
last try i did a trad :) if there are still choices tonight after my 24 h wait i''ll perhaps do another round.

Good luck!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dora Paule said:

and who could abandone this, lol?, it's a great spot.

Most of the homes arround mine were unreleased, and in ten minutes they had owners.

Wrong color on the flowers? 🤣 Wanted sand instead?

I have seen amazing places abandoned. After Hammond Park, several was abandoned. And the region to the side, so popular. It was released Friday, and a cream spot, free wiew to the sea, abandoned Sunday.

Some have many alts. Maybe someone tries a Linden Home, but decide they will go back to renting a big plot because it is more Li?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

I'm going to remind once again, reduced capabilities on these homes is a feature.  If you desire that level of freedom, then perhaps you have outgrown the Linden Homes product.

We will not be adding the bug back in to the homes as a feature, it is an intentional restriction.

Maybe the next item for us to consider is perhaps a modification to the covenant restricting exterior appearance modifiers further (disallowing shells).

Their toys, their rules.  Message received. 

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, xrockinfree said:

Got my forever home last night in Granby Court, on the very corner of the continent with water on 3 sides ❤️ I couldn't believe it lol, and abandoned the other oceanfront ones I'd landed earlier!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/55/127/23

snapshot_004.png

Was one of the waterfronts you gave up in Blackwater? There one of my alts grabbed one some hours ago and I couldnt believe it ... and gave up my first one in Bloodroot for it.  ... so round and round the game of homes goes! ;)

image.thumb.jpeg.007b20d988a9042cd9a13bba2c620600.jpeg

 

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried four traditionals today, one was a duplicate from yesterday so that may (or may not) say something about the number of this type currently in the pool.

I've now got a property which is set back from, but overlooks the water and that will do nicely for now.

Yesterday I also chose one Victorian so I could grab the content bundle (the plants look lovely and have good low LI)

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xrockinfree said:

Got my forever home last night in Granby Court, on the very corner of the continent with water on 3 sides ❤️ I couldn't believe it lol, and abandoned the other oceanfront ones I'd landed earlier!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/55/127/23

snapshot_004.png

You've been so lucky, what an amazing spot!!!!! We got a home today facing a protected park and then the sea, but I don't know why, I'm still not feeling the Victorians. I wanted to give them a try, but not sure, I might be feeling silly this time of the year...

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

You've been so lucky, what an amazing spot!!!!! We got a home today facing a protected park and then the sea, but I don't know why, I'm still not feeling the Victorians. I wanted to give them a try, but not sure, I might be feeling silly this time of the year...

I've never been this lucky with homes before, don't know what happened haha :P

Maybe you need more time at one place before it starts to feel homey? Or you just haven't found "the one" yet?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, xrockinfree said:

I've never been this lucky with homes before, don't know what happened haha :P

Maybe you need more time at one place before it starts to feel homey? Or you just haven't found "the one" yet?

It could be. I'm keeping my Trad while checking new Victorians. They are totally beautiful, but I think it is the layout of the different homes what doesn't work for me, although I'm happy no addons are needed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
I hardly believed my luck, this is the location in Granby Court of my home ... (will I find a better home?)
New Year's gift !!! Yesterday I had received a great one with a square with a fountain in front and the sea behind, but I tried the GAME OF HOUSES again, and received this even better !!!

vitorianos-CASA-NOVA_002.thumb.jpg.f7fa61262258593ec2c33811fdd05e07.jpgvitorianos-CASA-NOVA_004.thumb.jpg.daa29cfbde59ef1db2f2fb276cf8d8c0.jpgvitorianos-CASA-NOVA_005.thumb.jpg.a291a094cf472508592bd015f7a16781.jpg

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:
 
 
 
 
I hardly believed my luck, this is the location in Granby Court of my home ... (will I find a better home?)
New Year's gift !!! Yesterday I had received a great one with a square with a fountain in front and the sea behind, but I tried the GAME OF HOUSES again, and received this even better !!!

vitorianos-CASA-NOVA_002.thumb.jpg.f7fa61262258593ec2c33811fdd05e07.jpgvitorianos-CASA-NOVA_004.thumb.jpg.daa29cfbde59ef1db2f2fb276cf8d8c0.jpgvitorianos-CASA-NOVA_005.thumb.jpg.a291a094cf472508592bd015f7a16781.jpg

Nice! Where is this?

I wonder if there is anyone out there that only get parcels they don’t like...lol send them some good luck 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:
I hardly believed my luck, this is the location in Granby Court of my home ... (will I find a better home?)
New Year's gift !!! Yesterday I had received a great one with a square with a fountain in front and the sea behind, but I tried the GAME OF HOUSES again, and received this even better !!!

Such a pretty location! You're my neighbor, I got an amazing parcel there too :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

no luck today..3 cramped houseboats ( it looks to me those are closer than in the first releases... but can be just my thought ..
and two victorians on SAND ... thats not really i see as fitting for a gardener, a little bit too much mulch and fertilizers needed to get that green

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So BOTH of my guy friends got good plots today. One is very "masculine" in feel and by a bus stop round about with HUGE protected areas and no one in back. And look what the other guy got. OMG. So pretty.   Neither has much stuff (well one does but all things he made so not much fun there) so I will be helping out which will be fun. Both very different.   

This is in Popinjay, a very pretty sim.

 

Popinjay.thumb.jpg.40645ef5df7e7def6b181514d7fbbc1f.jpg

 

My gal friend is pretty much decorated.  I made some railings to add to her porch and some Victorian low land impact frame sets with botanical prints. Both easy jobs and NOW exteriors (which is good since those may be band and who wants to go to all that work and then have them disappear.    

 

 

Edited by Chic Aeon
put in a png photo instead of a jpg :D
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL.    I was so taken with the placement and front view I didn't even notice that he has a waterfront lot.  :D.  Honestly, he didn't either -- this was just so MUCH BETTER than the other dozen he had drawn (so funny).    Lots of fun coming my way and shopping trips for them.  He definitely got the best lot of my four friends. 

 

225576011_charliesplacebackyard.thumb.jpg.b9ff19b5e53180230c5ae60fd680f5a4.jpg

 

image.png.e0847628fa81346792222621ef254f5a.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
adding info
  • Like 13
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, xrockinfree said:

Got my forever home last night in Granby Court, on the very corner of the continent with water on 3 sides ❤️ I couldn't believe it lol, and abandoned the other oceanfront ones I'd landed earlier!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Granby Court/55/127/23

snapshot_004.png

OMG congratulations, it's pretty nice :)

I guess the chances of getting a home like this today are almost zero.

Mine is http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/176/136/32

The back side has ocean views, not bad, I would like to get one as yours but I would lose this forever and I don't want to :)

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...