-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 2/29/2020 at 2:46 AM, Marianne Little said:

Just a wish from me... Keep this thread for your home and garden. There is a crazy neighbor thread.

I stay away from the crazy neighbor thread, I would hate to see pictures of that kind here too. 😢

Oops sorry!

DIdn't see this until I again wrote about it. Will refrain next time!

In the background Linden water in the channel.
In the pond, water created with mesh plane and materials textures. One of the best non Linden water what I've seen in SL (creator: Alex Bader).

Link to animated GIF: c9183c437e826b15a101bca83ce612fd.gif

Still image snapshot:
2020-03-04_pond-water.thumb.jpg.b35a32fa0f7877b4a84825e81a1a0708.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 2

My beautiful, private, secluded country home at sunrise brought to you by a draw distance of 32 and a fancy windlight setting ❤️ 

*inhales deeply the clean country air *  

*prepares insurance papers for the flood plane I'm surely located in*

*derenders a few more hedges*

*stockpiles toilet paper and beer for the coming apocalypse in my nonexistent basement* 

sailor_003.thumb.png.262bcee321cedc6df0b1d0652216342f.png

• Like 9
  • Haha 7

Relaxing in one of my favourite spots in my North Waddling parcel. There are many others too; I have filled my garden with lots of water. Three ponds, a creek running between two ponds and big swimming pool. As an additional bonus the parcel has Linden water on two sides of the parcel - big inland lake on the south side and a channel on the north side.

2020-03-10_North-Waddling-2.thumb.jpg.10ce181768fa5509aae50f5bf4f4f544.jpg

2020-03-10_North-Waddling.thumb.jpg.cb23fb0663d3246da68312e3e3cdaf1e.jpg

The parcel has evolved gradually from April 2019 to its present looks. A keeper "for ever" maybe. Gotta love the Moles for creating these amazing places! ❤️

• Like 16

4 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

Relaxing in one of my favourite spots in my North Waddling parcel. There are many others too; I have filled my garden with lots of water. Three ponds, a creek running between two ponds and big swimming pool. As an additional bonus the parcel has Linden water on two sides of the parcel - big inland lake on the south side and a channel on the north side.

2020-03-10_North-Waddling-2.thumb.jpg.10ce181768fa5509aae50f5bf4f4f544.jpg

The parcel has evolved gradually from April 2019 to its present looks. A keeper "for ever" maybe. Gotta love the Moles for creating these amazing places! ❤️

It is amazing what you've created there. I'm always amazed at your landscaping skills

Edited by Elena Core
amazed, not amazing...
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I never came as far as filling the greenhouse I had on this place of the Verne. I am trying a pool instead. And a gazebo. As you perhaps can see in the second image, I let the pool deck cover the original stairs. If I didn't, it would be 2 sets of stairs in this small place. I am happy with it, for now. The pool's Li is a bit too high. I blame the decorative lights for it. The pool is from Harcourt and the gazebo from InVerse boudoir. I have stripped it for everything but the bare basics and replaced the furniture with lover li options. I have textured both the gazebo and the pool surround with LH Victorian textures. And added a white frame to the pools edge.

A pool isn't very Victorian, but the interior is a mix of modern and some old. I still haven't furnished a bathroom. The li is close to running out, only 20 left. Technically I should manage with it. In times like this, is when I wish for more li.

pool seasm_001.jpg

pool seasm_002.jpg

pool seasm_003.jpg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I never came as far as filling the greenhouse I had on this place of the Verne. I am trying a pool instead. And a gazebo. As you perhaps can see in the second image, I let the pool deck cover the original stairs. If I didn't, it would be 2 sets of stairs in this small place. I am happy with it, for now. The pool's Li is a bit too high. I blame the decorative lights for it. The pool is from Harcourt and the gazebo from InVerse boudoir. I have stripped it for everything but the bare basics and replaced the furniture with lover li options. I have textured both the gazebo and the pool surround with LH Victorian textures. And added a white frame to the pools edge.

A pool isn't very Victorian, but the interior is a mix of modern and some old. I still haven't furnished a bathroom. The li is close to running out, only 20 left. Technically I should manage with it. In times like this, is when I wish for more li.

pool seasm_001.jpg

pool seasm_002.jpg

pool seasm_003.jpg

I've rarely seen an above-ground pool that I like on the Victorians, but, you have done wonderfully on this!  The flow is very nice from the porch to the deckstairs.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cimri Weston said:

I've rarely seen an above-ground pool that I like on the Victorians, but, you have done wonderfully on this!  The flow is very nice from the porch to the deckstairs.

I forgot to tell, the idea is not mine. But imitation is the best flattery? My alt is waiting for the log cabins, but she played to see, if it was an even better location to get. I have a lovely location, it is hard to top this. But one house she got, when she walked out to look around, there was a pool in the garden by another house. Of course I had to inspect it. I have shopped lots from Harcourt, but never really thought about the pool.

The detail around the pool deck and stair that you like, was something I made when I was trying it out. The pool is not very deep when you get it, but it was still too much. I wish we could landscape. :(

• Like 5

I worked these days, encouraged by the tips, images, and videos from @Chloe Dolores and @Marianne Little, I decided to download Blend, and take some video lessons, I managed to build this add-on that turns the Wallower's exterior staircase into an interior staircase.
I made a large compartment at the top, with a balcony, and kept the terrace at the back.
My concern was to make an addition that respected the essence of the house, and kept the possibility of seeing the landscape, and at the same time creating some privacy for those who want more space, for a bedroom, or a living room on the upper floor.
And most of all, I don't want the vision of this add-on to be an assault on the incredible and beautiful landscape of Bellisseria.
If anyone wants to give their opinion it will be very good.

• Like 24

While standing on my front porch and checking windlights, I found one of my favorites made the front view of my house look absolutely magical. I did edit the contrast a bit as by normal it is pretty dark, but it still looks just as nice.

image.thumb.png.e6731340888901bf8e44fb09904511ab.png

And with this I have come to love my house. ❤️

• Like 22

18 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

I worked these days, encouraged by the tips, images, and videos from @Chloe Dolores and @Marianne Little, I decided to download Blend, and take some video lessons, I managed to build this add-on that turns the Wallower's exterior staircase into an interior staircase.

The Wallower has been the only houseboat style I’ve used. I love what you’ve done with this add on! ❤️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

While standing on my front porch and checking windlights, I found one of my favorites made the front view of my house look absolutely magical. I did edit the contrast a bit as by normal it is pretty dark, but it still looks just as nice.

And with this I have come to love my house. ❤️

that is so magical, what a great hideaway spot!!

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

I made a large compartment at the top, with a balcony, and kept the terrace at the back.
My concern was to make an addition that respected the essence of the house, and kept the possibility of seeing the landscape, and at the same time creating some privacy for those who want more space, for a bedroom, or a living room on the upper floor.
And most of all, I don't want the vision of this add-on to be an assault on the incredible and beautiful landscape of Bellisseria.

I knew you were talented, but this is another level. By the way, it totally blends with the boats around and our Moles landscaping. Congratulations!!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

That looks amazing, especially for your first Blender project! I love all the windows it has.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, s2Pandora said:

What windlight is that?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

Nicely done thank you for the nod there - I made some wallower walls that even a Linden has procured from me that were just a very basic solution to a problem I has having with the design and layout of it. Some parcels really suit the wallower but you can struggle with the inside. This is a nice add on I'm sure it will fit sensitively in with the surroundings! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

That looks fantastic! And such a great idea. First time using Blender too? Wow.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@Arquet  Yes, I really tried to use BLENDER around 2017, but there was no time and patience to try to decipher "the sphinx".
Now I decided to face the bastard ... lol, in fact I spend almost all the time in the Sandbox doing things and objects for absolute fun, and I had never experienced the possibility of saving in "collada" to rework and bring it back. Let's see what happens!!!

• Like 7

I recently changed to the Verne, since I've never been really happy/satisfied with the Shelley. Let's see how long this will last. 😄 (I'd say "poor neighbors might think I'm crazy", but since I'm somewhat alone on this region, I don't think someone might even care about it. 😅) *sings the lonely blues*

1324795386_Outside-Front_001.thumb.jpg.221e9ff66e553fb50094076b22d74f32.jpg

548469726_Outside-Side_001.thumb.jpg.d334f6fdd1b7308abb95db2c917d84bd.jpg

Finally had some LI left for teh Chickens! 😊🐔

1307411690_Outside-Chickens!_001.thumb.jpg.f05d9c56bd50b3a4e4ee5a491b8dc24b.jpg

• Like 20

22 hours ago, Nando Yip said:

Wow, great add-on. Hats of to you for going head to head with Blender lol. Nice work!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 276 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.