Jump to content
Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Love that curtain.  Did you do it yourself or purchase?

The curtain is a purchase from 2016. It's from Maxi Gossamer and it comes in two different packs.

The one I used is  " MG - H&G - Metallic Pool Curtains " , a fat pack that includes 3 different designs with texture change ( 10 colours )

The one in the photo is only 2 prims, even after stretching :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I went to the Bellisseria Demo houses, the first thing I flipped over was the Madpea Spring Fountain (I have house rabbits in real life). Also was super inspired by the gardens with special corners with fountains or statues.  Here is my new little garden corner overlooking the river, with BUNNIES!  The rest of the house is still pretty empty, but this corner rocks.

Bunny garden corner.png

  • Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I'm going to tattle tale on the person and hand out the SLurl, but I thought we weren't allowed to do this anymore...

Not mine. I thought we weren't allowed to do this anymore???

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Not that I'm going to tattle tale on the person and hand out the SLurl, but I thought we weren't allowed to do this anymore...

Not mine. I thought we weren't allowed to do this anymore???

 

 

I know that the Bug was fixed, but if they haven't re-rezzed the house since then, they could still be using the Bug.  It is also possible that they are using an exterior shell.  I'm not sure that Patch gave a solid definitive answer on the issue of using those shells.   I **think** the answer was along the lines of being reasonable and fitting in.  I took that to mean that you could maybe get away with using the shell if you simply made the color a bit tinted from the original (a bit lighter or a little darker, but still the same basic color).  But that is totally a guess on my part.

 

I happened upon a Traditional that was using an exterior shell with the below colors. I totally thought the colors were a bit too bold for the Traditional theme and so I did AR it.  It is still there, so I don't know if LL disagreed with me or if they just haven't gotten to it.  I'm pretty sure it has been over a month on the AR.  The picture angle is intentional to help avoid giving away the location, as the surroundings would possibly do that.  

image.thumb.png.751a8800ceb9954d6b49d66a4491d12d.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

I know that the Bug was fixed, but if they haven't re-rezzed the house since then, they could still be using the Bug.  It is also possible that they are using an exterior shell.  I'm not sure that Patch gave a solid definitive answer on the issue of using those shells.   I **think** the answer was along the lines of being reasonable and fitting in.  I took that to mean that you could maybe get away with using the shell if you simply made the color a bit tinted from the original (a bit lighter or a little darker, but still the same basic color).  But that is totally a guess on my part.

 

I happened upon a Traditional that was using an exterior shell with the below colors. I totally thought the colors were a bit too bold for the Traditional theme and so I did AR it.  It is still there, so I don't know if LL disagreed with me or if they just haven't gotten to it.  I'm pretty sure it has been over a month on the AR.  The picture angle is intentional to help avoid giving away the location, as the surroundings would possibly do that.  

image.thumb.png.751a8800ceb9954d6b49d66a4491d12d.png

😲 I'd have to do a lot of derezzing if they were my neighbour!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

😲 I'd have to do a lot of derezzing if they were my neighbour!

Luckily, that house is NOT close by me 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

😲 I'd have to do a lot of derezzing if they were my neighbour!

That trad parcel that I'd spotted in Blueberry Patch with the HUGE modular house (and caravan) behind it now belongs to someone else, so I guess the AR found its mark. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Oh my what the what the what is THIS??? 

Happened up it wandering about tonight. Where is the actual house????

 

What the hell? Where is the actual house?

 

My guess is that it is one of those quirks where the house does not rez and the person does not know how these homes work and just assumed it meant they could rez their own thing.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My guess is that it is one of those quirks where the house does not rez and the person does not know how these homes work and just assumed it meant they could rez their own thing.

I got a parcel in Burnside last week and on Friday  I had to file a ticket cause there was absolutely no house there and I couldn't rez one.   I know it took till Mon/Tues for it to get fixed.  Maybe they are waiting for it to be fixed.  I know when I was waiting I did think about just putting up my own house, but changed my mind and just did some landscaping.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could have started a new thread, but decided this one was good enough.  I don't mix and match furniture very well -- i.e. mix pieces from different sets.  I found this couch that I like - it was very reasonably priced, not super high triangle count but the LOD holds up from the other end of the house, and it is only 3 LI.  I might change the textures, but overall it works for me.  However, there is not a matching chair. 

So, I need a chair that will coordinate well with the couch - with decent LOD, but not high triangle count, and low LI, and not fancy looking - i.e. casual styling.  It must be copy/mod.  I doesn't need animations at all, as I have plenty, but it is probably fine if it does have them.  I very likely won't pay the additional price for a chair with adult animations because those would definitely get stripped out.

So here is the couch - as I said, I might change the textures, so the chair doesn't necessarily need to match the fabric.  Suggestions, please.

image.png.4f759dcd30d70ef51beb09b9e56c78c4.png

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens when you mention around certain LDPW members that the ducks in the Victorian demo didn't migrate to the actual regions?

You get ducks, that's what. LOUD ducks. 🤣

Logged in to this today:

0a21d-3f2e9033-1929-4c42-9766-d71bd23690

 

And one in the tub too:

0a21d-8b859254-177b-4012-8887-bf70d6b8c3

  • Like 1
  • Haha 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Oh my what the what the what is THIS??? 

Happened up it wandering about tonight. Where is the actual house????

 

What the hell? Where is the actual house?

 

My alt just got the one next to it! I took a snapshot too. There is NO Linden home at all! How did they manage it? It's not very nice to look at so she abandoned it😡

Missing Linden home_001.png

Edited by 93YearOld
Added image
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I could have started a new thread, but decided this one was good enough.  I don't mix and match furniture very well -- i.e. mix pieces from different sets.  I found this couch that I like - it was very reasonably priced, not super high triangle count but the LOD holds up from the other end of the house, and it is only 3 LI.  I might change the textures, but overall it works for me.  However, there is not a matching chair. 

So, I need a chair that will coordinate well with the couch - with decent LOD, but not high triangle count, and low LI, and not fancy looking - i.e. casual styling.  It must be copy/mod.  I doesn't need animations at all, as I have plenty, but it is probably fine if it does have them.  I very likely won't pay the additional price for a chair with adult animations because those would definitely get stripped out.

So here is the couch - as I said, I might change the textures, so the chair doesn't necessarily need to match the fabric.  Suggestions, please.

image.png.4f759dcd30d70ef51beb09b9e56c78c4.png

My only suggestion would be to browse MP? Then if they have a store in world go there to look? Sorry, not much help 😕

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I could have started a new thread, but decided this one was good enough.  I don't mix and match furniture very well -- i.e. mix pieces from different sets.  I found this couch that I like - it was very reasonably priced, not super high triangle count but the LOD holds up from the other end of the house, and it is only 3 LI.  I might change the textures, but overall it works for me.  However, there is not a matching chair. 

So, I need a chair that will coordinate well with the couch - with decent LOD, but not high triangle count, and low LI, and not fancy looking - i.e. casual styling.  It must be copy/mod.  I doesn't need animations at all, as I have plenty, but it is probably fine if it does have them.  I very likely won't pay the additional price for a chair with adult animations because those would definitely get stripped out.

So here is the couch - as I said, I might change the textures, so the chair doesn't necessarily need to match the fabric.  Suggestions, please.

image.png.4f759dcd30d70ef51beb09b9e56c78c4.png

if it's mod look if the cushions are one part.. if not perhaps simply resize? .. in current state it might look a bit odd with the 3+ 7 cushions when resizing) ..or take the back cushions out and put a single one in it.
( rip a find a simple sit script -or not simple-  and add it to the resized couch?)
 

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

My alt just got the one next to it! I took a snapshot too. There is NO Linden home at all! How did they manage it? It's not very nice to look at so she abandoned it😡

Missing Linden home_001.png

Sometimes, the region has a hickup and the original house don't load. It is nothing to be upset over.

I have seen the same a few times. Once, it was a lot of talk about one who abandoned a house, she notified us, and others refreshed. The house was gone, and a few other houses too. The furniture and add-ons was not gone, so it looked like this. The region was restarted, and all was good again.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I could have started a new thread, but decided this one was good enough.  I don't mix and match furniture very well -- i.e. mix pieces from different sets.  I found this couch that I like - it was very reasonably priced, not super high triangle count but the LOD holds up from the other end of the house, and it is only 3 LI.  I might change the textures, but overall it works for me.  However, there is not a matching chair. 

So, I need a chair that will coordinate well with the couch - with decent LOD, but not high triangle count, and low LI, and not fancy looking - i.e. casual styling.  It must be copy/mod.  I doesn't need animations at all, as I have plenty, but it is probably fine if it does have them.  I very likely won't pay the additional price for a chair with adult animations because those would definitely get stripped out.

So here is the couch - as I said, I might change the textures, so the chair doesn't necessarily need to match the fabric.  Suggestions, please.

image.png.4f759dcd30d70ef51beb09b9e56c78c4.png

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trenton-Chair-FULL-PERM/12284986

It does not come with a blank UV map, only textured ones. But maybe you can work with it anyway.

w-800h-600-2498108.jpg?1500361317

EDIT: I think your sofa originally came from the same creator: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Kinlet-Sofa-FULL-PERM/12339067

EDIT EDIT: The full set has a matching chair, but it is not sold separately. Try to contact the seller, and ask to buy just the chair?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Kinlet-Living-FULL-PERM/12464764

 

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just a wish from me... Keep this thread for your home and garden. There is a crazy neighbor thread.

I stay away from the crazy neighbor thread, I would hate to see pictures of that kind here too. 😢

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Just a wish from me... Keep this thread for your home and garden. There is a crazy neighbor thread.

I stay away from the crazy neighbor thread, I would hate to see pictures of that kind here too. 😢

The ducks were in my yard... I think that makes me the crazy neighbor. 😄

And you live next door! 😄😄 Want some ducklings?

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Trenton-Chair-FULL-PERM/12284986

It does not come with a blank UV map, only textured ones. But maybe you can work with it anyway.

w-800h-600-2498108.jpg?1500361317

EDIT: I think your sofa originally came from the same creator: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Kinlet-Sofa-FULL-PERM/12339067

EDIT EDIT: The full set has a matching chair, but it is not sold separately. Try to contact the seller, and ask to buy just the chair?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Kinlet-Living-FULL-PERM/12464764

 

I thought I had looked through the creator's MP, but I never saw that full set.  I'll look at that more closely to see if there is enough pieces  there that I might use to go ahead and pick it up.   That chair pic you put in might work too.  Thank you very much. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be ready for the log houses release I abandoned my houseboat (owned by my alt account). Anyway as the release is not yet happening I decided to have a look in the land page what's available. First only old homes, next time I checked there were old homes and a trailer. I took the trailer went to look at it and abandoned it soon. I checked the land page later again and saw traditional house popping up. I took it and went to look at it. I was pleasantly surprised to see in how good location it was. At road corner and very close to the sea at east side of the house. I can even rez a bumper boat in the parcel and drive it to the sea across the road. 😃

As I intend to abandon this when the log houses are available I didn't furnish the rooms at all. I just did something outside the house - some garden furniture, plants, flowers. And I added also the front balcony add-on, where I can admire the sunrises over the sea.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Myopia Falls/155/98/24

2020-03-01_Myopia-Falls_1.thumb.jpg.6b240c1ec4e412b4793b1b57ee83defd.jpg
 

2020-03-01_Myopia-Falls_2.thumb.jpg.161a90090fd3b33cc7d91855ef8ef538.jpg


2020-03-01_Myopia-Falls_3.thumb.jpg.a527294ccbc6dd364bccd3e20f5b6e2f.jpg


2020-03-01_Myopia-Falls_4.thumb.jpg.e66cd45152c854bbcb3738a78b24d443.jpg


2020-03-01_Myopia-Falls_5.thumb.jpg.d2edd1f5b79b435a45adee5c2353efee.jpg

  • Like 20

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/29/2020 at 1:27 AM, 93YearOld said:

My alt just got the one next to it! I took a snapshot too. There is NO Linden home at all! How did they manage it? It's not very nice to look at so she abandoned it😡

Missing Linden home_001.png

Wow, what are the odds of that? Thousands of homes and we both wind up seeing this in like the same week?
Truly odd. I thought at first it was some kind of special Linden folly but it isn't. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...