Jump to content

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-


Recommended Posts

Cian and I gave up our lovely Victorian Doyle this week to grab one of the beautiful new log homes. We selected the Grand View Log home for the gorgeous view out the windows.  Here is a few photos from my flickr Album. Click to the link to see more.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/161818639@N02/albums/72157713754358223/with/49735471046/

1.  View of log home front

Grand View Log Home front view

2.  Livingroom

Grand View Log Home Livingroom

3. Kitchen|Dining area

Grand View Log Home Kitchen

4. Bedroom

Grand View Log Home Bedroom

5. Bathroom

Grand View Log Home Bathroom

6.  View of the river from the front room

Grand View Log Home River View

 

  • Like 27
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

1 hour ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Cian and I gave up our lovely Victorian Doyle this week to grab one of the beautiful new log homes. We selected the Grand View Log home for the gorgeous view out the windows.  Here is a few photos from my flickr Album. Click to the link to see more.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/161818639@N02/albums/72157713754358223/with/49735471046/
 

 

Grand View Log Home Livingroom

 

Grand View Log Home Bedroom

 

Very, very nice, and have you repurposed the doors for the Victorian here?

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

We miss living next to the Pink Motel!  But we're still rolling on lodges, so who knows? 😘

Meanwhile, we're sitting on this lovely view with a private swimming hole right off our front porch, for laps in the morning! Also we're just a short 5-minute scenic drive from the rez zone in Dos Hermanos where you can launch sailboats for the big interior sailing lake!

Baphy2020_087.png

Edited by Fushichou Mfume
  • Like 12
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Very, very nice, and have you repurposed the doors for the Victorian here?

Yes. I used the doors from the Doyle Victorian house and simply resized them. Very easy modification to do.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished decorating the "Eagles Aerie" Grand View on top of a mountain!  The flat top was solid stone, but my friend made me a mesh ground terrain cap with flowing organic edges and it blends really well and provides a lush green feeling...the view from up high is just incredible..My favorite thing inside the house is the bathroom add on at the end of the loft (created by PUMBY),  when the sun hits the stained glass sliding door just right it is amazingly beautiful!  Pix part 1  :)  just got 2 more for the next post

1 - GrandView exterior sml.png

5 - Grandview Great Room sunset sml.png

2 - Grandview Loft sml.png

3 - GrandView Bath add on sml.png

4- Grandview bath sml.png

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

I have started to decorate my familys cabin, here is what I got so far. Still need clutter, and not showing bed and bathroom because it is basically just my bed and daughters bed and well bathroom is also work in progress deluxe haha

9e5e15edb46d37fee8682aee523e1d85.jpg93ff065ee6baf6fdb4158c4083914980.jpga89c5c825229e3ec6dcbf21709e6d3e6.jpg1ab895b68257509a1ce9c125c1aee5dd.jpgd40e26f86844bcf0aeda81f83851b8e6.jpg6523a2e6577e17f06ecc340852ab3e91.jpg

  • Like 15
Link to post
Share on other sites

I *almost* abandoned my camper to try to get a Log House, its like everyone gets an amazing location... instead I remodeled my camper.🙈

While camming around with my camper already empty, seeing something like this made me change my mind:

PATO01.thumb.jpg.61e7a2cdb83235032641247c74d11165.jpg

PATO04.thumb.jpg.b49193be55ecfc6d0b6df28006f02ad6.jpg

PATO03.thumb.jpg.aac6f408ba4be2620bdd48f99ed04bcd.jpg

PATO05.thumb.jpg.7199d833b36d6aa50a7d8acb07f2fd38.jpg

PATO06.thumb.jpg.09f180b4500c0e9db41bbc55a202c56f.jpg

PATO07.thumb.jpg.e7a82aaebd748c0a43c122edf97ad504.jpg

PATO02.thumb.jpg.2daf1207247379f5999dcccb6e3b1e73.jpg

I'm kind of glad I keept my camper, this time I'm only 25 prims left and the Williamsburg isn't that big.

 

  • Like 28
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pauck said:

I *almost* abandoned my camper to try to get a Log House, its like everyone gets an amazing location... instead I remodeled my camper.🙈

While camming around with my camper already empty, seeing something like this made me change my mind:

PATO01.thumb.jpg.61e7a2cdb83235032641247c74d11165.jpg

PATO04.thumb.jpg.b49193be55ecfc6d0b6df28006f02ad6.jpg

PATO03.thumb.jpg.aac6f408ba4be2620bdd48f99ed04bcd.jpg

PATO05.thumb.jpg.7199d833b36d6aa50a7d8acb07f2fd38.jpg

PATO06.thumb.jpg.09f180b4500c0e9db41bbc55a202c56f.jpg

PATO07.thumb.jpg.e7a82aaebd748c0a43c122edf97ad504.jpg

PATO02.thumb.jpg.2daf1207247379f5999dcccb6e3b1e73.jpg

I'm kind of glad I keept my camper, this time I'm only 25 prims left and the Williamsburg isn't that big.

 

Gorgeous! I do miss my Williamsburg.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh wow, I'm impressed at all the work you've done with your cabins, amazing!!! Thank you all so much for sharing ; I admit the RL situation has emotionally hit really hard, and I just cannot come up with any good idea. So if you don't mind, I am going to steal a few from you... even the campers... (Where is my notebook, has my cat stolen it again????? Print screen, print screen, print screen)

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

Oh wow, I'm impressed at all the work you've done with your cabins, amazing!!! Thank you all so much for sharing ; I admit the RL situation has emotionally hit really hard, and I just cannot come up with any good idea. So if you don't mind, I am going to steal a few from you... even the campers... (Where is my notebook, has my cat stolen it again????? Print screen, print screen, print screen)

We who post here are much inworld, so we had time to try in the start. I talked to a friend yesterday that used her 10 tries (2 accounts). She was unhappy because she's got many of the abandons back. And they were without water, as you can guess. I got a message inworld, from another one who had used her 5.

We are water-seekers, most of us.

I checked the "When did you last see...." and read what I had already noticed, Magnetic Falls have many LL owned homes. When I checked that inworld for maybe 1 hour ago,  the unclaimed homes was close to/by the water.

Very strange. My conspiracy theory is that LL releases "land" houses first, in the hope that they are taken by people who do not do house-hopping.

Or the releases is clogged by abandoned homes who go in first in the queue, as many has said they can see.

So if you want water parcels... all the abandoned land parcels are reducing the possibility of a water parcel, because the more land parcels, the lower percentage of water parcels.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

We who post here are much inworld, so we had time to try in the start. I talked to a friend yesterday that used her 10 tries (2 accounts). She was unhappy because she's got many of the abandons back. And they were without water, as you can guess. I got a message inworld, from another one who had used her 5.

We are water-seekers, most of us.

I checked the "When did you last see...." and read what I had already noticed, Magnetic Falls have many LL owned homes. When I checked that inworld for maybe 1 hour ago,  the unclaimed homes was close to/by the water.

Very strange. My conspiracy theory is that LL releases "land" houses first, in the hope that they are taken by people who do not do house-hopping.

Or the releases is clogged by abandoned homes who go in first in the queue, as many has said they can see.

So if you want water parcels... all the abandoned land parcels are reducing the possibility of a water parcel, because the more land parcels, the lower percentage of water parcels.

I am sure it's me not getting something because I'm still half sleep.. But I was just complimenting your decor :)  I am still happy with my lake view cabin :)

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I am sure it's me not getting something because I'm still half sleep.. But I was just complimenting your decor :)  I am still happy with my lake view cabin :)

I'm guessing Marianne meant to reply to the post right above yours (the one about keeping a camper instead of trying for a cabin). :) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I'm guessing Marianne meant to reply to the post right above yours (the one about keeping a camper instead of trying for a cabin). :) 

Oh dear, I wasn't half asleep, I was totally asleep.... It was so obvious....

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I was a bit lost here... it was meant for Pauck's post. I agreed that it was wise to keep such a beautiful spot.

When I am inworld and in my log home, people IM me and ask how I got a house by the water. It is many disappointed people who had imagined something else. They have abandoned their previous home, spent their 5 trials and got nothing they like.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got beautiful spot next to the little lake. A lot homes still available around me, interesting to see when I get new neighbors!
I wanted a log home to put up stable for my horse, this place is awesome to ride around ♥

vickyCab1.png

vickyCab2.png

vickyCab3.png

  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Despite the lovely spot I got during the release, it is taking me forever to decorate my cabin, but at least I have been able to put some rooms together.

I have seen some deer heads around, so I thought a rather create a special one in my art studio to honor these beautiful creatures

Entrada.png

studio.png

FireplaceRoom.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 28
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...