-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Gregorian Chant said:

houseboat01.thumb.png.ca5191f76b9a1e33c227842b216750e2.png

A slight furniture rearrangement in the living room area.

houseboat02b.thumb.png.72c4dbfcf071b7f357e9ebf01ee3b4ed.png

I can see the Calm Waves Island from my window!

houseboat03b.thumb.png.7098f1cf07139f68c1b659692df31925.png

Behind me is the battlestation and the kitchen is further down. houseboat04b.thumb.png.50323621a5bdc8ad3da3ec795bdd42d8.png

I think you would like my houseboat at the Expo Demo. It is the same, and even the same colors as your boat. ;)

• Like 2

My last, but not finished, work on the Winchester. Since I wanted some flowers in the garden, I had to build a smaller add-on. Same footprint, but no second floor. I think I like this one even better, because of the open ceiling.

I took inspiration from @Blush Bravinand placed the bathroom downstairs. I had never found a door I liked there before, but settled on a sliding door (for now). I used the same color on the door. I will probably change the color, the blue is a bit bleh. I think I will use the same on the door and the walls, unless I do something else. I change up things often. I block a window in this room, because the garage is on the other side.

small addon_001a.jpg

small addon_003a.jpg

small addon_006a.jpg

small addon_007a.jpg

small addon coll.jpg

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 30

My bedroom is the last room. All rooms are full, but I will always change things. I used these fake wardrobe doors from DIGS in the Hardy house. I blocked 2 windows there with a wall, because in a room with 6 windows, where to place a wardrobe??

@Blush Bravinhas this wardrobe combination in her Expo Demo. But since I can't make doors or windowseats, I have to use the DIGS doors again and slay some furniture for the window seat.

bedr_003.jpg.c6fdf36d79ee82a27aa5260ecb545859.jpg

The bed is also a Frankenstein work. "Bellisseria" bed from Fayed, with nightstands from Apple fall pushed in to cover the shelves, nice pillows from Fancy Decor and pictures from Cheeky pea. And the wood tinted a bit.

bedr_001.jpg.e6945b6e3cd0a7932a934e0227b5f274.jpg

Outside, I took off the garage and replaced it with a carport. I like the new look, the house looks like it sits better in the terrain.

bedr_005.jpg.abc5423e12ae19bf99cc58d8e6b98836.jpg

I had this garage and a tall add-on on the other side... this is more harmonic, I think. The carport is big enough for a large car, but I have a 1 Li decor car. The textures is not super sharp, but I have 8 Li left. Maybe I find a 3 or 5 Li car that look better.

64401157_wildgarden_004.jpg.efa3ee12ca9b73990eaee2830fbf9c8f.jpg

• Like 20

On 2/18/2020 at 12:37 AM, Gregorian Chant said:

houseboat01.thumb.png.ca5191f76b9a1e33c227842b216750e2.png

A slight furniture rearrangement in the living room area.

houseboat02b.thumb.png.72c4dbfcf071b7f357e9ebf01ee3b4ed.png

I can see the Calm Waves Island from my window!

houseboat03b.thumb.png.7098f1cf07139f68c1b659692df31925.png

Behind me is the battlestation and the kitchen is further down. houseboat04b.thumb.png.50323621a5bdc8ad3da3ec795bdd42d8.png

It's lovely, and I spotted the item that I usually put out first on my homes, the AF 'Butt' planter ☺️

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

My Window Seat and Closet combo is part of the Winchester Sunroom Add-on package that I released the day the Expo opened.

My fault for writing it like that. It should be - you have a wardrobe combination that looks like this, not that it is this one.

I am sure I was looking for this on the marketplace, but I must have missed it. I wondered why you didn't sell the sunroom. But now it is clear to me, that I missed to find it. My brain played a trick on me. That would not be the first time I went looking for something and couldn't find it..... 😒

• Like 2

I still have not finished my Verne, but it a new room done. This is a small livingroom upstairs, on the landing. A kind of classic look in a Victorian, without going back to the 19th century.

I am a bit stupid, who buys everything Apple Fall has on sale, but then thinks "Oh, I have to find something else, everybody has AF". 🙄

It is only the light that makes the wall colors a bit different .

Edit I see hat I could have spent more time adjusting the panels. I don't bother to take new picture, just imagine it's better. 😂 I wish the low ones came in 2 lengths. I pushed that part longer in on purpose. Or else, I had to resize it so much that the pattern became really small. A bit of the short panel is hidden behingd the tall ones. W

verne up_001.jpg

verne up_003.jpg

verne up_004.jpg

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I still have not finished my Verne, but it a new room done. This is a small livingroom upstairs, on the landing. A kind of classic look in a Victorian, without going back to the 19th century.

I am a bit stupid, who buys everything Apple Fall has on sale, but then thinks "Oh, I have to find something else, everybody has AF". 🙄

It is only the light that makes the wall colors a bit different .

Edit I see hat I could have spent more time adjusting the panels. I don't bother to take new picture, just imagine it's better. 😂 I wish the low ones came in 2 lengths. I pushed that part longer in on purpose. Or else, I had to resize it so much that the pattern became really small. A bit of the short panel is hidden behingd the tall ones. W

verne up_001.jpg

verne up_003.jpg

verne up_004.jpg

may i ask where you got your fireplace from. sooo pretty

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, heartzwhim said:

may i ask where you got your fireplace from. sooo pretty

It's from ChiMia, but I edited off the fire from another fireplace and put it in. I don't like a fireplace without fire. I also edited the size. It did not increase in li, that as good.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/ChiMia-Cast-Iron-Fireplace/11680688

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

My fault for writing it like that. It should be - you have a wardrobe combination that looks like this, not that it is this one.

I wanted to be sure people didn't think the one in your pic was mine because I think they look very different.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I wanted to be sure people didn't think the one in your pic was mine because I think they look very different.

Trying to write it even better - wardrobes on each side of the window and something to sit on between them, but nothing like Blush's at all.

So it is basicaly the placement of the wardrobes. We ok?

Edit: I could still edit my post, I thought it was too late.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.