Jump to content

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-


Recommended Posts

Yesterday I went to an event to get a dress, bought the dress but also a new bedroom, sofa and later a kitchen, so I changed my entire home, this is how is going:

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.0168d4e3f57af512d32a63614a9202e5.jpg

Now I have an Alderley, with a nice porch!

Snapshot_002.thumb.jpg.473c894c439adcc2b4225bfa14407d66.jpg

Living room

Snapshot_005.thumb.jpg.6a41aa3365de3f5a0f4baeff1149ff66.jpg

Snapshot_003.thumb.jpg.79e23d58f92fff915ec64117756ee3d6.jpg

Snapshot_004.thumb.jpg.0eba2f8749be151855f047f896f5c78a.jpg

Kitchen and dining, this is actually my first complete fancy kitchen.

Snapshot_006.thumb.jpg.ad49931e20ca6bdcca7e564d5730559a.jpg

My new bedroom

Snapshot_007.thumb.jpg.bbae64476054eaf74eb728512b1d28df.jpg

Pose stand / dressing room

Snapshot_009.thumb.jpg.6334815c71194dda9e83460ecdd67370.jpg

Snapshot_010.thumb.jpg.33414bcea1ff0da1093e7622e90b11c9.jpg

Snapshot_008.thumb.jpg.e01455f95bbb4d1a3cf44f43695fec0a.jpg

they are too many pictures of my bathroom because making it work in such a small space took me a lot of time, everything I used are gifts or cost L$10 or less. 

I still have 97 prims free, should I make a garden or something?

Edited by Pauck
  • Like 28
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

58 minutes ago, Pauck said:

Yesterday I went to an event to get a dress, bought the dress but also a new bedroom, sofa and later a kitchen, so I changed my entire home, this is how is going:

I love what you've done with your place! Especially adore the bedroom, it's so pretty. Nice to see someone else who owns the Octopus coffee table, too. :)

But I'm also really impressed that you have nearly 100 prims left! That's very good linking.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pauck said:

Yesterday I went to an event to get a dress, bought the dress but also a new bedroom, sofa and later a kitchen, so I changed my entire home, this is how is going:

Snapshot_006.thumb.jpg.ad49931e20ca6bdcca7e564d5730559a.jpg

My new bedroom

I still have 97 prims free, should I make a garden or something?

I love your style, and the rich textures you've used, great work. I'm ever more impressed that you still have so may prims left!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pauck said:

Yesterday I went to an event to get a dress, bought the dress but also a new bedroom, sofa and later a kitchen, so I changed my entire home, this is how is going:

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.0168d4e3f57af512d32a63614a9202e5.jpg

Now I have an Alderley, with a nice porch!

 

Living room

Snapshot_005.thumb.jpg.6a41aa3365de3f5a0f4baeff1149ff66.jpg

 

 

Kitchen and dining, this is actually my first complete fancy kitchen.

Snapshot_006.thumb.jpg.ad49931e20ca6bdcca7e564d5730559a.jpg

My new bedroom

This is an ingenious use of space! I never thought of putting the fireplace between the two doors in the Alderley and I really love your bedroom!

Also you have double front steps (and it looks like some more behind the plot!).

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pauck said:

Yesterday I went to an event to get a dress, bought the dress but also a new bedroom, sofa and later a kitchen, so I changed my entire home, this is how is going:

 

 

 

By the way, name of the event please?? Hehehehehehe

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Elena Core said:

By the way, name of the event please?? Hehehehehehe

 

9 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Thank you!!!!! First stop as soon as I log in!!! 

Yes it's Anthem 🙈

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Wow, that freakin hot air balloon is still there.  I sent in an AR for that thing back in mid Jan.

It could be a re-rez. AR it again. Maybe even mention it is a suspected re-rez since it's been so long since the previous AR and it obviously against the Covenant. (I'm sure they can look under-the-hood of the grid to see whether that's the case or not.)

Link to post
Share on other sites

To many people, building addons and working with Blender is just an everyday task (so jelaous of your talent!), but today I want to share my first humble Blender project: some walls for my Continental bedroom. It has taken me foreeeeeeeever to make it fit properly, specially those little areas by the windows, but I'm so happy with the outcome.

I really want to thank Marianne for her amazing tutorial, which has become a treasure to me :)

ContinentalBedroom.png

  • Like 19
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elena Core said:

To many people, building addons and working with Blender is just an everyday task (so jelaous of your talent!), but today I want to share my first humble Blender project: some walls for my Continental bedroom. It has taken me foreeeeeeeever to make it fit properly, specially those little areas by the windows, but I'm so happy with the outcome.

I really want to thank Marianne for her amazing tutorial, which has become a treasure to me :)

 

Well done Elena! it must be so satisfying to see your own designs in-world :)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/10/2020 at 12:52 AM, Pauck said:

Yesterday I went to an event to get a dress, bought the dress but also a new bedroom, sofa and later a kitchen, so I changed my entire home, this is how is going:

 

Now I have an Alderley, 

I still have 97 prims free, should I make a garden or something?

Absolutely! I was a shopping trip to the Home & Garden Expo. I teleported to Hope 5 and splurged on Landscaping By Felix. I bought the Wild Flower Way add-on set. I will use it instead of a stone or wood path. Plus that all the flowers included, is great to unlink and arrange other ways. Plus the Echinacea set, the Sunflower set, the Giant Allium and Lady's mantle.  I had thought to buy them a long time, so why not buy them there?

I am sure you have room for a nice walking path around your house.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

To many people, building addons and working with Blender is just an everyday task (so jelaous of your talent!), but today I want to share my first humble Blender project: some walls for my Continental bedroom. It has taken me foreeeeeeeever to make it fit properly, specially those little areas by the windows, but I'm so happy with the outcome.

I really want to thank Marianne for her amazing tutorial, which has become a treasure to me :)

ContinentalBedroom.png

I don't think I will ever have the nerve to try to make something like this. My skills at building extend only to taking apart stuff other people have made. You did a great job. :) 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I don't think I will ever have the nerve to try to make something like this. My skills at building extend only to taking apart stuff other people have made. You did a great job. :) 

Thank you Sylvia! My skills are same as yours, so if I could do it with my old computer (really need to consider getting a new one), anyone can do it. You just need patience and follow Marianne's tutorial!

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

i dont have as much furniture as others do.. i like space and keeping it simple.. but heres mine so far.. I grabbed this place last night.. area is Hardtack. .. I'm living a barbie dream =^.^=

 

 

house-1.JPG

house-2.JPG

house-3.JPG

house-4.JPG

house-5.JPG

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been playing catch and release with houseboats for a while now. I had my original one for months but finally gave it up because I didn't like the orientation of it. The next few, bad neighbors. Finally thought I'd found the perfect spot but when I decided to try out one of the other models (I've been in a Windlass rut) I realized that all the other ones faced the wrong way - not having the good side face west was a downfall for me. 

By chance the next one I got had the right orientation for every model I'd want and has the privacy factor I crave as well so hopefully I'll hold onto this one for a while. 

Today, I started to really work on decorating it, it's been sitting there for at least a week now but I made really fast progress on it going in a completely different direction then I am used to doing

I'm nowhere near done yet, bathroom needs to be done as well as outdoor areas but I still have a ton of prims left so this should be pretty easy, even with some of what I used already being a bit more primmy than I normally would use. 

Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.

 

  • Like 23
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I've been playing catch and release with houseboats for a while now. I had my original one for months but finally gave it up because I didn't like the orientation of it. The next few, bad neighbors. Finally thought I'd found the perfect spot but when I decided to try out one of the other models (I've been in a Windlass rut) I realized that all the other ones faced the wrong way - not having the good side face west was a downfall for me. 

By chance the next one I got had the right orientation for every model I'd want and has the privacy factor I crave as well so hopefully I'll hold onto this one for a while. 

Today, I started to really work on decorating it, it's been sitting there for at least a week now but I made really fast progress on it going in a completely different direction then I am used to doing

I'm nowhere near done yet, bathroom needs to be done as well as outdoor areas but I still have a ton of prims left so this should be pretty easy, even with some of what I used already being a bit more primmy than I normally would use. 

Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.Working on my houseboat - this time the Evening Star. Doing a sort of Moroccan inspired look - nowhere near done but getting there.

 

may i ask what kitchen you used? the place looks amazing! I love that style and the colors

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, heartzwhim said:

may i ask what kitchen you used? the place looks amazing! I love that style and the colors

It's by Tartessos Arts, Chef's Kitchen. It's a full pack, comes with a ton of stuff - and it's color change. However, I have to say the counter texture's are not fantastic. I have a feeling this is an older product but it does the job. I'm going to attempt to try my own texture on it - you can select face on the object so I'm going to experiment on it at some point. 

The stools were from another set I have that I recolored - off hand I can't remember which one though. I seem to remember I didn't like the ones that came with that kitchen set for some reason or another. 

The tiles are from another creator - again off hand not sure the name. If you want the name, I'll get it next time I log in.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

It's by Tartessos Arts, Chef's Kitchen. It's a full pack, comes with a ton of stuff - and it's color change. However, I have to say the counter texture's are not fantastic. I have a feeling this is an older product but it does the job. I'm going to attempt to try my own texture on it - you can select face on the object so I'm going to experiment on it at some point. 

The stools were from another set I have that I recolored - off hand I can't remember which one though. I seem to remember I didn't like the ones that came with that kitchen set for some reason or another. 

The tiles are from another creator - again off hand not sure the name. If you want the name, I'll get it next time I log in.

I'm pretty sure the stools came with a Trompe Loeil kitchen (I'm not in world right now, either). Finley, maybe?

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...