-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Making a butterfly house for my Verne in Merriweather... (I don't know about anyone else but I am new to building and throw all the pieces around haphazardly before I actually line and link it all up then move it to a building platform and finish it) 

Snapshot_223.png

• Like 22

14 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Making a butterfly house for my Verne in Merriweather... (I don't know about anyone else but I am new to building and throw all the pieces around haphazardly before I actually line and link it all up then move it to a building platform and finish it) 

Snapshot_223.png

So magical

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

So magical

TY! Should note I don't actually build in the dark but I arrived and noticed the moon photo opportunity! I would love to become a better builder - I don't have the time atm to learn mesh from scratch but I do enjoy creating from full perm bits and pieces and texturing to make new creations. SO many talented full perm offerings and decorators out there! Tons to learn!

• Like 8

8 hours ago, honeyshyla said:

OMG where did you get that clock? I neeeeed one!

Clock:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Project-BabyMetal-wall-clock/16281995

Outfit:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NFSBM-Dress/17143725

BabyMetal Headbanger Neck Brace with dance animations:  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/S-NECK-CORSET-Group-Gift/17487532

• Like 1

While waiting for the log houses I abandoned today one traditional house.Then I checked in the land page what's available. Many times just old homes and then suddenly a houseboat. Had to look at that one. Pretty nice location, unobstructed view to the sea towards west. Well, I enjoy that one for few days and abandon it at once when the log houses are available. I furnished the decks just a little bit so it's fast to clear and abandon.

2020-03-31_Evening-Start_at-Sebek.thumb.jpg.79daaa17b2b4cc95d9c9d1b50e3e4e86.jpg

• Like 14

First things first. Amazingly there was enough room for the same swimming pool what I have at the traditional house parcel. Exactly the same size even. Great!
This view is towards the west. The next region in the west is almost totally empty, no houses, no trees. Just the lake and green grass textured land.

Next step is doing more work in the garden. After that furnishing the rooms in the house.

2020-04-01_Log-house_at-Axton.thumb.jpg.7ff3746bdecc2748afca8f7afc957826.jpg

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

So, after almost a year of house hunting, this little avi is finally at home

ItacaEntrance_003.png

Oh, you have that corner. Nice! I am out of the picture to the left. I think I am looking straight to that bridge from my backyard. (I should be in bed now, but so hard to go)

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Oh, you have that corner. Nice! I am out of the picture to the left. I think I am looking straight to that bridge from my backyard. (I should be in bed now, but so hard to go)

Great, we are neighbours!!!! Stop for a cup of coffee anytime 😊😊😊

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Kitten Kaos said:

Got done decorating last night, but it wasn't a home til I put the garden gnome in

new digs

Amazingly done! That yard is gorgeous! And entirely fitting the home environment. Astounding spot too. I do not recognize the type of home, though. Is it new?

• Like 4

Just now, kiramanell said:

Amazingly done! That yard is gorgeous! And entirely fitting the home environment. Astounding spot too. I do not recognize the type of home, though. Is it new?

That's the Grand View- my favorite of the Log Homes (I wish they'd called them lodges tho :p)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 273 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.