The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

I said I was going to take a break! Well best laid plans as they say. I got an idea and I just couldn't wait.

I had this vision of what I could do with the Alderley house. It's so small so I was thinking why not move the living space outdoors. So to start I gave the entry a face lift.

photo_001.thumb.png.d33cbde1f0f739ac3160d9fd4575736e.png

As you enter the new entry hall you pass the archway leading to a bedroom and a very spacious bath on your way to the newly renovated kitchen.

photo_002.thumb.png.9a40e0187fd36211d55622f413cda8db.png

photo_003.png.a73a153f07403ee973b02c466394f139.png  photo_005.png.b3017f9946d5357c44d9c428d65e64b6.png

And the best part for last is the new outdoor tea room.

photo_006.thumb.png.48dfa8b9b53c601ca87b43b435e9471e.png

I love koi both RL and in SL so what else would I build?

photo_007.png.4d0d1984b86d67cabb0b0bbb6f5da82b.pngIt's just waiting for plants and fish.

photo_008.thumb.png.5dabb3b55d5549a5b3a24d9a37ad6fea.png

I haven't worked on my HUDs yet, but I'm so eager to furnish this baby that I might be slow getting to those. All this for 54 LI!

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 21

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

@Trinity Aironaut

I would LOVE if you updated your Winchester expansion upstairs with a floor. Tiles on the bathroom floor, you know. ❤️

And here it is an update of the bathroom with a floor. It is texture change with 6 different  looks to match  the walls. I've sold several of these so, if you would like this update just send me a note card telling me you'd like one and ad your transaction info for your original purchase and I'll send you the update for free.

Silver_019_012.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I said I was going to take a break! Well best laid plans as they say. I got an idea and I just couldn't wait.

I had this vision of what I could do with the Alderley house. It's so small so I was thinking why not move the living space outdoors. So to start I gave the entry a face lift.

photo_001.thumb.png.d33cbde1f0f739ac3160d9fd4575736e.png

As you enter the new entry hall you pass the archway leading to a bedroom and a very spacious bath on your way to the newly renovated kitchen.

photo_002.thumb.png.9a40e0187fd36211d55622f413cda8db.png

photo_003.png.a73a153f07403ee973b02c466394f139.png  photo_005.png.b3017f9946d5357c44d9c428d65e64b6.png

And the best part for last is the new outdoor tea room.

photo_006.thumb.png.48dfa8b9b53c601ca87b43b435e9471e.png

I love koi both RL and in SL so what else would I build?

photo_007.png.4d0d1984b86d67cabb0b0bbb6f5da82b.pngIt's just waiting for plants and fish.

photo_008.thumb.png.5dabb3b55d5549a5b3a24d9a37ad6fea.png

I haven't worked on my HUDs yet, but I'm so eager to furnish this baby that I might be slow getting to those. All this for 54 LI!

This is amazing! I was at a loss of what to do wirh that house. And honestly I didn't recognize the interior. You got skills, lol.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I got a couple of my water-side little beach-house lookin' thing. Only outside pics, though. Indoors is for people that are allowed to drink booze only, Burd included.

That empty spot is a discount personal sandbox, mainly for editing avatar appearances and such.

EDIT: Sorry for the bland graphics, didn't bother to experiment for the photos.

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_002.png

Edited by Marth Coberts
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

On top of that, if possible, I'll make the object myself. I can't work Blender (I just don't have the patience for it), but I use other meshing programs that I've purchased through Marketplace.

THANK YOU for the reminder!! I totally forgot about the meshing thingamajig that I had in my inventory. Yesterday I decided to finally sit down and figure out how to use it correctly after I saw you mentioning one. I made a little side garden/tool shed for the Adams House. It sucks atm, because I tested with a build I was already trying to be prim lite on, and I hate the windows in it. I mean I really hate those windows, lol And the door is... yeah, no pictures of that door. But now that I figured out how to mesh it out, I know what I am doing later this morning :D  This was just a test to see if I could do it. I took a 27 prim build and turned it into a mesh with a Li of 2!1166261947_1sideshed.thumb.jpg.7356360c987c33ae19372c96443a4be7.jpg

4 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

*sighs* And then someone comes along and does this:

eyesore.jpg

This was the first post I saw this morning when I woke up. Being a corner lot, I freaked thinking "OMG is that what people see with my hedges?!?!?" (I had a hedge wall using the ones provided, but yesterday decided to put up a fence that didn't have such an impact. I now have... for the time being... the picket fence seen above.)

This was the back gate with the Mole Hedges that I had over Easter:

612608358_1backyardgate.thumb.jpg.e34ed615696f686a2fd4a3102345c348.jpg

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, Zoya McDonnagh said:

THANK YOU for the reminder!! I totally forgot about the meshing thingamajig that I had in my inventory. Yesterday I decided to finally sit down and figure out how to use it correctly after I saw you mentioning one. I made a little side garden/tool shed for the Adams House. It sucks atm, because I tested with a build I was already trying to be prim lite on, and I hate the windows in it. I mean I really hate those windows, lol And the door is... yeah, no pictures of that door. But now that I figured out how to mesh it out, I know what I am doing later this morning :D  This was just a test to see if I could do it. I took a 27 prim build and turned it into a mesh with a Li of 2!1166261947_1sideshed.thumb.jpg.7356360c987c33ae19372c96443a4be7.jpg

This was the first post I saw this morning when I woke up. Being a corner lot, I freaked thinking "OMG is that what people see with my hedges?!?!?" (I had a hedge wall using the ones provided, but yesterday decided to put up a fence that didn't have such an impact. I now have... for the time being... the picket fence seen above.)

This was the back gate with the Mole Hedges that I had over Easter:

612608358_1backyardgate.thumb.jpg.e34ed615696f686a2fd4a3102345c348.jpg

But the last picture with the hedge and door and blossom tree looks lovely! Didn't you like that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

But the last picture with the hedge and door and blossom tree looks lovely! Didn't you like that?

Oh I loved it! Had a whole Secret Garden thing going on. I didn't like how much of a Land Impact the hedges had when I bordered my yard. It added up quick. I picked it all up as one chunk so if I ever change my mind I can just drop it all right back down. Which could be tomorrow with how I constantly change things lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

That's a LOT of flowers! Are they of the type one BUNCH is only LI=1 ???

Yes and I have furniture inside too....

The pink blossoming tree to the left and the big green one to the right isn't linked. They are 4 LI each.

Neither is the tiny 1 LI pond. The whole white picket fence is 11 LI. The statue is 3 LI. It was huge, a gacha statue, I managed to get it down to 3 LI. To make it visible, I put it on a plinth. Is that the word?

On 4/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, Randy Pole said:

Linden Homes - expanding

The moles are not resting as they expand the carefully designed neighbourhoods of the new Linden Homes. From this vantage point you can see new islands waiting to have the moles get to work on them.

One day, not that long ago all this was sea.

Visit this island lighthouse (protected land)

I visited this LM and.... YAY!!!  Now there'a a Rez Zone!!!  This is currently the most Southerly bit of Bellissaria and the water passage to Jeogeot is on the west side by the rez zone!  Thank you Randy Pole for your LM and keen eye on those Clever Busy Moles!! :D AHOY THERE and welcome sailors!! :D 

7b88fff9374a6806e6dbe956c4d2fc7e.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, malienna said:

The new Linden homes and landscape are just gorgeous! I sadly had to let my Premium membership go due to financial issues just before they were released, so bummed

Hopefully you will find a way to squeeze that back into your budget soon!  At least now there's a handy Rez Zone so you can sail in for lots of visits... and get to know all the neighbourhoods.  Best of luck in finding those Premium Membership funds soon! ♥

• Like 2