The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

12 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

The brick is in my pack as well. No idea why you don't have it. Maybe go get another pack from the mailbox.

The brick fence, gate and matching textures came in our LL pack and the sign is within our parcel border. We would swap the sign for a LL fence so we can get extra prims though ;)

2 hours ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

We've had so much fun decorating this house. This new SL community is so awesome. The parameters we've had to work within have been a fun challenge. 

Happy Easter everyone ❤️

19.04.21 LL Entrance Easter.jpg

Edited by Aletheia Zuta
  • Like 8

10 minutes ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

Hi Miakis you just click on the mailbox and when you get this menu chose option 6

image.png.f6fc2379001a5d0b73c04d0cdac24bcb.png

Thats what I've been doing. but I just get  LH - Traditional Mailbox 5.2: One moment, please, while I ask the remote server to deliver a LH - Traditional Content Creation Pack to you. Then nothing happens 😕

Just now, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Thats what I've been doing. but I just get  LH - Traditional Mailbox 5.2: One moment, please, while I ask the remote server to deliver a LH - Traditional Content Creation Pack to you. Then nothing happens 😕

Sounds like a script error. I'm sure if you submit a ticket they will get to it asap.

• Thanks 1

On 17/4/2019 at 02:03, WillowTenage said:

Ok, ho appena finito :)  31 prims usati per piccoli lavori di ristrutturazione e mobili, ora la maggior parte delle mie stanze sono state completate. Appenderò alcune foto più tardi, probabilmente ne posso mettere dieci a casa mia usando solo pochi prim. Sono più felice finora con la mia cucina, ho modificato le finestre così all'esterno sembra che le ombre siano semichiuse, all'interno ho aggiunto alcune strisce di legno bianco che sono invisibili su tutti gli altri lati oltre a quello rivolto verso il cucina.  

Non sono sicuro se sto andando a fare qualsiasi paesaggistica, però, se lo farò, cercherò di farlo con oggetti dall'aspetto più gradevole e quelli che tendono a mangiare i conti primitivi.  

bedroom.png

bathroom.png

kitchen.png

Droom.png

hall.png

Tenage congratulations, you really got it right, but how did you build the bathroom? surely you built the walls but for the moldings how did you make them the same as the default ones of the house? I also like making furniture and objects, if you want to go on MP and look for Adri De Luxe, low impact, low cost. See you soon

• Like 3

59 minuti fa, Aletheia Zuta disse:

Ciao Miakis basta cliccare sulla casella di posta e quando è stato selezionato questo menu scegli l'opzione 6

image.png.f6fc2379001a5d0b73c04d0cdac24bcb.png

Hi Zuta thank you, a thousand kisses, to know before......, but I had fun building hedges and other not knowing about this pack

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Is this the pack you get by clicking on the mailbox? I've been unable to get one for some reason 😞

Yes but the TEXTURE pack is INSIDE another pack (something like resources -- anyway not a home choice). You need to open up THAT pack to see the texture pack and then open IT up. 

2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

The brick is in my pack as well. No idea why you don't have it. Maybe go get another pack from the mailbox.

Went back and looked more closely and it looks like you are correct -- going to check. [still questionable- see below]  Assuming the lot line is similar to mine that fence IS inside the lot line. There aren't that many places without fences but this appears to be one (the brick textures don't have the same scale - hence "homemade" :D).    

It would of course be against the rules in to put something outside a Linden fence -- which seems to be the norm in most sims.  I will go back and fix my comment. 

EDIT:   I see the problem. There are TWO similar houses with fences and signs. THIS is the one I was referring to, not the other.  Difficult to tell if it is a Linden fence or home made. Baked textures for sure.   

Not pointing fingers. It looks lovely. 

86900044_LLGararge_003.thumb.jpg.1641e64c22447dfe34fcf41d8fe9acf3.jpg.6c86f60ce62e0e18c9630f6e18b1348d.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon

4 hours ago, deplove said:

Tenage congratulations, you really got it right, but how did you build the bathroom? surely you built the walls but for the moldings how did you make them the same as the default ones of the house? I also like making furniture and objects, if you want to go on MP and look for Adri De Luxe, low impact, low cost. See you soon

Thank you, I just used regular prims for them as well and painted them white, the texture isn't quite right, but it is hard to tell from a distance.  I made the prims wide enough to go through both sides of the wall so they would take up less space. 

Snapshot_184.png

(It doesn't show the texture difference for some reason, it is noticeable up close though)  Below you can see the top portion, that I need to correct because I didn't line it up right, I do that pretty frequently and then don't notice until I'm looking at a picture:D

Snapshot_185.png

All of this furniture was purchased, my skybox is where I put my furniture :D  My patio chairs and table were my last attempt. Adri De Luxe looks amazing, I'll have to shop there once I get my houseboat.  Thank you for sharing the name.

Snapshot_183.thumb.png.92e0c34dfc0abd6ae6f03b9241eece55.png

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Went back and looked more closely and it looks like you are correct -- going to check. [still questionable- see below]  Assuming the lot line is similar to mine that fence IS inside the lot line. There aren't that many places without fences but this appears to be one (the brick textures don't have the same scale - hence "homemade" :D).    

It would of course be against the rules in to put something outside a Linden fence -- which seems to be the norm in most sims.  I will go back and fix my comment. 

EDIT:   I see the problem. There are TWO similar houses with fences and signs. THIS is the one I was referring to, not the other.  Difficult to tell if it is a Linden fence or home made. Baked textures for sure.   

86900044_LLGararge_003.thumb.jpg.1641e64c22447dfe34fcf41d8fe9acf3.jpg.6c86f60ce62e0e18c9630f6e18b1348d.jpg

Yeah we changed the fence and the gate... we just keep adding to it lol 

On 4/20/2019 at 8:46 AM, Chicky Delicioso said:

My flamingo makes farting noises when I drive it down the street. Howdy neighbors! hahahaha

Snapshot _ Protected Land, Palmer Lake (79, 201, 49) - Moderate.png

kitchen.png

Farting noises, arf arf. Laughed in real life I have. Your kitchen is vending machines? I like that idea too. Can never understand why people want things like dustbins and ironing boards and chorey things in their virtual world but hey ho to each and every one you do what makes ya happy. Your pics made me happy though. Farting flamingo *grins.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

Maybe you haven't opened up the kit to see everything inside. This fence is absolutely mole made. And even with making three different add-on kits and the patio gift, I've done a fair amount of exploring and I've seen lots and lots of lots without fences. I've also seen a good amount of homemade fences and purchased fences that aren't mole made. Here's a pic of the contents of the traditional kit. You can see the fence is there. Perhaps it's thrown you because it's called wall and not fence. 

795710810_traditionalkit_001.thumb.png.6fddf005980b4b4a410052c03e9b1681.png

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

Maybe you haven't opened up the kit to see everything inside.

I opened mine yesterday  and all that your picture showed wasn't there -- just the picket fence that I have at my place  ^^ so yes confusion.  Maybe my box didn't get updated -- or I was in another reality. 

Thanks for the photo of the items. Sure that will be helpful to folks.  Odd that I saw so few places without fences on my cross country. Of course different moles likely put together different sims. My sim had fences on each and every plot ( I just went over and checked and yep every one -- all the same fence too)   so I was surprised in my cross country journey to see some plots without. It is a BIG continent though and I am sure that things are different in various areas --- that's a great thing.

Personally I was very impressed with the inland part of the continent; it had much more variety than I expected. 

7 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I opened mine yesterday  and all that your picture showed wasn't there -- just the picket fence that I have at my place  ^^ so yes confusion.  Maybe my box didn't get updated -- or I was in another reality. 

Thanks for the photo of the items. Sure that will be helpful to folks.  Odd that I saw so few places without fences on my cross country. Of course different moles likely put together different sims. My sim had fences on each and every plot ( I just went over and checked and yep every one -- all the same fence too)   so I was surprised in my cross country journey to see some plots without. It is a BIG continent though and I am sure that things are different in various areas --- that's a great thing.

Personally I was very impressed with the inland part of the continent; it had much more variety than I expected. 

I got very ambitious and traveled by bike from my home on the north coast to the bottom of the existing continent all the way down in the south. Then another day I traveled by foot, jogging, from my home in the north along the roads as far west as I could go. So I've really seen a lot of regions. I'm blown away by how different they all look. There is absolutely no copy/paste going on in this project. It's phenomenal!

I've had all those fence and wall pieces since the first day. If I were you I'd go to the mailbox and get another box delivered. If you still don't have all the pieces I"d put in a ticket or open up live chat to find out why. If you don't have it others might not as well and that's something LL would want to know about.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

I think I was lucky, that got only 2 sides with hedges. Because it gave me access to the road. If I would put a fence there, it would not be the LL for sure. Too high LI. Well, the straight part brick wall is ok, but the columns!

garbage_002.jpg.cd7303a5bd69076f8784d0e69ab2d712.jpg

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

If I were you I'd go to the mailbox and get another box delivered. If you still don't have all the pieces I"d put in a ticket or open up live chat to find out why.

Thanks. I have no plans to use them and intend to stay in this spot for a long while, so likely the moles have better things to do :D.   I only saw two empty (house missing) lots on my journey but understand there have been a few of those.    I absolutely LOVED the person that put the trailer up in their empty lot!!!!!    

So I am good. I do have hedges and some other stuff but the exterior textures were really the only thing I wanted and I have those. So I am set. Glad it all makes better sense now though.   

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I think I was lucky, that got only 2 sides with hedges. Because it gave me access to the road. If I would put a fence there, it would not be the LL for sure. Too high LI. Well, the straight part brick wall is ok, but the columns!

Yes.  I guess that was why so many folks said they were trying different spots (this inland).  I wasn't getting that before my long journey, but now I see ALL the differences. And yes if you WANTED a fence and didn't get one, that cuts into your land impact points for sure.  I would have just put some bushes up - LOL.  I am on a "brick road" on the side and a path in the front so no road for me. But I can get both bike and scooter out the front gate. There aren't any cars in my sim (some surfboards) so the folks that wanted to drive moved on to another plot.  

Here is my picture of the day. I am pretty much finished for now (wheelbarrow still on the list).  I am sure some interesting decor will present itself over time as I have lots of  LI points left but the kitchen is cluttered enough for me. 

So far the houses that I have peeked into have put the kitchen by the front door (sure there are those that haven't I just haven't been perve camming LOL).  I put mine in the back in part as path to the back yard patio and garden. It feels very homey. The little room is my living room.  It still needs some work but that can happen over time. 

kitchen.thumb.jpg.dafc82d185ca9fe863da7e76995e7d45.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
spelling
  • Like 12