The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

13 minutes ago, deplove said:

hello I wanted to ask but the walls with railings around the house have you found them in the LL pack or have your personal? thank you 

If you mean the brick walls with the black iron bars - that's the LL stuff already in the street. I made the other brick wall using the parts supplied in the folder, but they don't include the black iron part unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

If you mean the brick walls with the black iron bars - that's the LL stuff already in the street. I made the other brick wall using the parts supplied in the folder, but they don't include the black iron part unfortunately.

Thank you Eowyn 9_9

3 hours ago, Serenitee Bliss said:

I absolutely LOVE the new homes.  

47644250922_62d8ba5978_z.jpg

yes they are really beautiful, and traveling with my car to the different suburbs I noticed that almost all of us have a Winchester, who knows how the houses LL will still have to publish, but will be a place or web page where to see the previews? who knows ..., my last work for Winchester ( or another LL home ) bathroom 

sink 1_001.png

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, deplove said:

yes they are really beautiful, and traveling with my car to the different suburbs I noticed that almost all of us have a Winchester, who knows how the houses LL will still have to publish, but will be a place or web page where to see the previews? who knows ..., my last work for Winchester ( or another LL home ) bathroom 

The houseboat owners is a more mixed group, I see no model taking total dominance, like the Winchester did with the houses.

I think it's the second floor veranda that does it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The houseboat owners is a more mixed group, I see no model taking total dominance, like the Winchester did with the houses.

I think it's the second floor veranda that does it.

That's exactly why I am using a Winchester. I love balconies, and there is sunrise-facing ocean behind my Linden house, so that was the obvious option for me!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I proprietari di case galleggianti sono un gruppo più eterogeneo, non vedo nessun modello prendere il dominio totale, come il Winchester ha fatto con le case.

Penso che sia la veranda del secondo piano a farlo.

Marianne certainly is the veranda, but also having a second floor and not a small entrance. It gives the idea of a small villa ...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That's exactly why I am using a Winchester. I love balconies, and there is sunrise-facing ocean behind my Linden house, so that was the obvious option for me!

I chose the Winchester for the increased floor space! I love the front porch on the thinner two story, and love that the stairs on that model are right in the front entryway, but the larger rooms on the Winchester sold me. Especially with the upstairs being one large, open room ❤️

If an open floor plan house gets made in the future, it will be a major contender for me!

• Like 3

I, Molly, claim this mountain at SSPE115 (27,13,108) in the name of umm! ummmmmm... myself. I humbly accept the honor of having it named after myself, a ever so humbling honor bestowed on myself by myself.  I also accept the naming of this mountain after myself, by myself, on behalf of all those who never came here before me. Annnnnd on behalf of those who might of but never brought any sign. Thank you!

Snapshot_mountmolly_001.png.90d7125c224b5ead760f7bcf15f0d64f.png

Snapshot_mountmolly_002.png.012bb328f5d51445894bcab1d5de8b41.png

• Like 4
  • Haha 19
  • Confused 1