The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

15 hours ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

I think the plant stand in my Victorian Doyle house from Simply Shelby is one of my fav things in sl at the moment. Got on sale one weekend. 

image.thumb.png.ce512d0fd7835c767f35a0b63a232186.png

I love the beadboard you have going on there

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Not quite finished with it but couldn't resist sharing how my LH Tortuga home is turning out. Amazing what some well placed walls can do for a building. Still need to fix the trim around the additional doors (anyone know a source for some matching door trims to the original door trims?) as well as finish the front bath next to the entry (not shown). Also plan to change out a lot of the furnishings, kitchen, and definitely curtains with lower prim options and add decor but it was easier to put it all together while being able to visualize the final general goal. Also haven't gotten to the outside yet but already have an idea of what I'm doing out there.

LH-Tortuga_002.jpg

LH-Tortuga_007.jpg

LH-Tortuga_001.jpg

LH-Tortuga_003.jpg

LH-Tortuga_004.jpg

LH-Tortuga_005.jpg

LH-Tortuga_006.jpg

• Like 21

• 3 weeks later...

The Mediterraneans are such a tremendous continent in which to wander.  The seemingly endless variety of entranceways, the sparse and open landscapes, the uniquely shaped homes ... it's both stimulating and peaceful.

And, too, it's always nice to come home and just stretch out for a nap on the hillside below your own home.  With one's sheep, of course.

Of course.

AtHome_001crop.thumb.jpg.21e1b70df3feb19ad94fa17aacf01704.jpg

• Like 15