The Linden Homes Photo Thread

Patch Linden

I have just finished what may be the first complete mermaid swim around Belliseria.  It's a long, tiring swim, but you get a wonderful perspective on the continent.  The seafloor is mostly bare, but with a few surprises along the way.  I saw plenty of boat traffic and an occasional seaplane, and an occasional person resting on a deck.  Mostly, it was just a unique chance to explore solo and enjoy the new home of Linden Homes. AND to do it before any other mermaids can claim to be first. :)

Mermaid_1.png.8270c3a4101de27047284230b65a7278.pngMermaid_3.png.812c2a85ee70f03f2c5376cf6c9a9a59.png

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 19
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

😃😄 Great minds think alike, I took a picture too!

yes of course i Like, you have to believe me, I really went by chance on your way, Inara gave me a list of LMs where I could rez the car and I took one at random and I started driving, passing near your home that I recognized for the veranda and the garage, then to be sure it was yours I touched one of your pieces of furniture on the porch to see who the owner was and what a surprise ... it was you, your photo is beautiful, ciao
kisses

Adriana

I read that LL would release a security pack, but where do I find it? in the mail box I only see the different styles of houses and the pack of objects such as hedges, plants etc. can anyone inform me? thank you for your help

17 minutes ago, deplove said:

I read that LL would release a security pack, but where do I find it? in the mail box I only see the different styles of houses and the pack of objects such as hedges, plants etc. can anyone inform me? thank you for your help

They have not yet announced that it's ready for us.

872530933_chevypat_003.png.16863a687f2c374ba1e702bd5dd4ccd0.png

chevy pat_002.png

some photos of our house: the entrance, the bedroom, and part of the kitchen. Some pieces of furniture like the kitchen, the marble console at the entrance and the bed are my designs

Edited by deplove
  • Like 7

8 hours ago, stlshayne said:

That little cafe is adorable. If I had money and an alt, I'd totally open up a pub... Moles, do you hear me? Don't force us to drink at home!

and why not a dancing club for all of us resident ??

I just couldn't find a pool that fit the space, was deep enough,  Had Dives,  Swims,  Sunbathing & most importantly looked good...... soooo.... I made one. It does all the above plus the wood surround and stairs are texture change to match or complement the color of all the houses. It wraps around the corner of the house and  has stairs on both ends of the pool.

Silver_019_005.jpg

Silver_019_006.jpg

Silver_019_007.jpg

Silver_019_004.jpg

Edited by Trinity Aironaut
  • Like 12

Today's project has been the Alderley house (I had Adams and decided I wanted to try the other 1 story home) It is still a work in progress as I was challenging myself to figure out mesh to lower Li

Living room w/ an accent wall: 737810143_A4.thumb.jpg.51a81e7d73c93775f3a658005cfd891e.jpg

First room after coming in the front door:

1056021191_A2.thumb.jpg.e2e36299b191c0e0dc8cb24f51a3ec96.jpg

I don't have a kitchen, so I guess Coffee Room?
207966682_A3.thumb.jpg.6e3f7e41b94bc1515542b8e5131730e6.jpg

Edited by Zoya McDonnagh
  • Like 9

I modified the garden shed that I made for the Adams House to fit the Alderley:

285918255_A5.thumb.jpg.bfef893247ea917ae1b4a082412c3635.jpg

And tomorrow I will work more on the yard and putting my garden back. Can't quite decide how I want to do the fence & garden beds right now:

731703563_A1.thumb.jpg.c52bec1cf6f3532d08ff9c9e5d6523f4.jpg

Thanks for looking! I'm not a great photographer, and usually prefer sunset settings, so hopefully these weren't too painful to look at. :)

• Like 13

I love photography but never really took to it in SL. Lately I've been trying to take more snapshots. 

So, I bought a boat. And I liked all these bridges.

g86Juu9l.jpg

The uncut lawn and sad badminton net... too real. 

BC8cne4l.png

This place hit the jackpot for rhododendrons. My favourite Linden plant. Little sprinkler going in the yard. 

RaPr2lQl.png

Someone's lovely exterior. There are so many. 

BCKrmWnl.png

And there's a house at the end of this footpath up into the mountains. Nice spot! 

H0qVYIcl.png

Edited by cicelydawn
  • Like 20

On 4/23/2019 at 6:14 PM, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Some work-in-progress pics of my place, taken with my meager SL photography skills 😀

wip1.jpg

wip2.jpg

wip3.jpg

wip4.jpg

hello I wanted to ask but the walls with railings around the house have you found them in the LL pack or have your personal? thank you 

• Like 4