Seeing how a lot of people here love making pictures, and we sure love posting them, I was thinking if it would be fun and useful to create a group for the sole purpose of dragging others into pictures with us. What I have in mind would be a group for

• Asking for volunteers to join you in a picture you are setting up (beats always dragging in your alt...)
  • Set yourself available for pictures
  • Invite people to picture & exploration trips in photogenic sims
  • Help out with questions about picture making in SL
  • Flickr group page for sharing the collaborations
  • other suggestions?

We had a travel and exploration group set up trough the forums once, but that died out before it ever got active, think the owner went inactive. So before starting yet another group, I would like to know if there would be any interest at all in this :)

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

Very cool idea! I really like the social element of this: taking pics can be a kind of solitary affair. And it would be lovely to see the forum community reflected directly in pics!

I'm in.

• Like 7

Love the idea!

I used to be part of groups with some explorations to take thematic pictures. It's really fun.

And it's always good to have a place to share ideas and tips about SL photography.

I'm in.

• Like 7

Sounds great. I'd probably need to use my more photogenic alt. A photo of her has a 97.7% chance of being awesome.

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

Awesome! Will set it all up tomorrow then

Bed time now! well, way past actually... sigh

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

^.^? Go on, I dares ya! YES it is awesome fun. ^_^ It's not too hard to imagine the nefarious culprit responsible for this SL gem of years gone by. Le fora shrunk this down. The original is 6016 x 3066 pixels & 3.71mb in size. (not sure of the amount of compression that is applied to the .jpg as I did not create the final image and I am too tired to open it in an editor atmo). 

HippieStockBig.jpg

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Maryanne Solo said:

^.^? Go on, I dares ya! YES it is awesome fun. ^_^ It's not too hard to imagine the nefarious culprit responsible for this SL gem of years gone by. Le fora shrunk this down. The original is 6016 x 3066 pixels & 3.71mb in size. (not sure of the amount of compression that is applied to the .jpg as I did not create the final image and I am too tired to open it in an editor atmo). 

HippieStockBig.jpg

Reminds me of the “Sargent Pepper’s” album cover.

• Like 5

There will be plenty of that I think once we got this up and running :)

Will be home in about 5 hours from now and if not falling asleep behind the PC, will get it done!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

It's already been tested really when some of us met last week at Zennessa's to do an Arabian dance video. The usual unplanned IM and having to buy an outfit on stage etc etc, but it was huge fun!!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BelindaN said:

Where's Wally anyone?

Not sure about Wally, but I can see MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

(*jumps up and down excitedly because, yeah, I'm really like 12 years old*)

• Like 2