Picture Group?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seeing how a lot of people here love making pictures, and we sure love posting them, I was thinking if it would be fun and useful to create a group for the sole purpose of dragging others into pictures with us. What I have in mind would be a group for

• Asking for volunteers to join you in a picture you are setting up (beats always dragging in your alt...)
  • Set yourself available for pictures
  • Invite people to picture & exploration trips in photogenic sims
  • Help out with questions about picture making in SL
  • Flickr group page for sharing the collaborations
  • other suggestions?

We had a travel and exploration group set up trough the forums once, but that died out before it ever got active, think the owner went inactive. So before starting yet another group, I would like to know if there would be any interest at all in this :)

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

^.^? Go on, I dares ya! YES it is awesome fun. ^_^ It's not too hard to imagine the nefarious culprit responsible for this SL gem of years gone by. Le fora shrunk this down. The original is 6016 x 3066 pixels & 3.71mb in size. (not sure of the amount of compression that is applied to the .jpg as I did not create the final image and I am too tired to open it in an editor atmo). 

HippieStockBig.jpg

Edited by Maryanne Solo
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Maryanne Solo said:

^.^? Go on, I dares ya! YES it is awesome fun. ^_^ It's not too hard to imagine the nefarious culprit responsible for this SL gem of years gone by. Le fora shrunk this down. The original is 6016 x 3066 pixels & 3.71mb in size. (not sure of the amount of compression that is applied to the .jpg as I did not create the final image and I am too tired to open it in an editor atmo). 

HippieStockBig.jpg

Reminds me of the “Sargent Pepper’s” album cover.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.