SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

5 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I don't know if this is unusual or not, but at 2:45am SLT there are 4 moles (Adora, Ancient, Itsa and Magic) logged into Belli Cit chat. Nobody chatting, though.

I'm confused on what you mean here as you don't actually "log in to chat".  If you are a part of a group and you are logged inworld, you'll show as online in the group member list.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm confused on what you mean here as you don't actually "log in to chat".  If you are a part of a group and you are logged inworld, you'll show as online in the group member list.  

I'm not sure of that - I've had 2 avatars in that group inworld at the same time and the only one that appeared in the chat list was the one looking at it.

2 hours ago, Malayaa said:

I have been wondering about the two Stilt house options, over land and over water, how that will be implemented on the land page.  The two options could show up as 2 distinct homes on the first land page, or there could be an intermediate page after Stilt Home is selected where you pick the over land or over water sub-type.  Adding this extra level of complexity might require more testing....just musing while waiting for something to happen...

My guess is that it will be 2 different options on the first page.  None of the other selection types, even the old home selections, go to a second page to further refine the selection.  Thus, in order to add a second page for more selection, it would require changes to the back-end that would unnecessarily complicate the coding.

1 minute ago, RitaCallisto said:

In the group chat, click on the >>

It shows you the list of everybody either online in the group, or who have the chat opened(not sure which).

I think from my own experience having two avatars inworld at the same time that the only ones showing in the list are ones who have the chat window open - otherwise there'd be thousands of names appearing and there are only 300 or so usually.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

In the group chat, click on the >>

It shows you the list of everybody either online in the group, or who have the chat opened(not sure which).

Ahhh - yes, I think that shows that they have the group chat window open, likely to listen to all of the speculating.

• Like 2

36 folks in Faraday.  Lunch should be over in Atlanta and everyone should be at work in Cali, but the only green dot in StiltHaven is someone who's been hanging out at the pickle in Bubbly for the past hour or so.

HI! and SOON signs still in place.  No words from Patch in chat.

Looking good for Tuesday or Wednesday, methinks!

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I am thinking the same - first of moving towards the stilts flickr photo from Patch today, we had often three ones from them before a new theme would be released, if i remember right. Tomorrow there might be uplift day again, region restarts etc. I vote for Wednesday and its just a guess... can't wait though!

• Like 5

On 11/15/2020 at 1:48 PM, Matthieu Quander said:

Unrelated to the stilt homes, when are the remaining SSP log home regions likely to be named and subsequently released?  I'm sure that they are not a high priority, but there are some really nice spots that will eventually be available.   

The SSP regions in Logland are offline NOW, so you may find out very soon!

log.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Administrators
3 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

36 folks in Faraday.  Lunch should be over in Atlanta and everyone should be at work in Cali, but the only green dot in StiltHaven is someone who's been hanging out at the pickle in Bubbly for the past hour or so.

HI! and SOON signs still in place.  No words from Patch in chat.

Sadly, not once today have I seen the group chat running. 😒

• Confused 2
  • Sad 11