SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

35 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

To highten my chances I have riddened one Premium alt of her home and will make two more Premium for one month - so I can look at 15 homes per 24 hours! ;)

A woman I can TOTALLY relate to!!!   :D

I have a couple of alts "packed" and ready to hop on a moment's notice!

Edited by Leora Greenwood
just chatty...
  • Like 4

32 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

We don't really know. I think there have been few log regions released recently (see other threads). Perhaps the ones around the railway line markers won't be done until the railway is done. There's a bunch of regions along the east and south east log land coast which look like they were finished a few weeks ago, and based on what has been said recently by LL about the regions closet to the Stilts being made offline so we can see or get too near till they are done, perhaps these ones won't be released until the next land mass is put in and released next to that. But it's pure speculation:)

Maybe one of the Moles will chime in and comment.

SSPE1142-1159 are the ones that have piqued my interest the most.  I'll just have to keep an eye on them and patiently wait.  

16 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I don't think this release will happen until the following Monday, Thanksgiving week. We only got the "SOON" message. I'm looking for "VERY" and maybe even "VERY VERY" on the map before release.

I agree that previous releases have had more warning.  But I find it hard to believe that they'd do a release with only 1 day afterwards when they have full support.  Let's face it, even with covid, as a manager I would only count on my U.S. people putting in a half day on Wednesday before Thanksgiving.  Particularly when most of them are working from home.   I don't see any moles in StiltHaven today, they haven't added any more regions, perhaps they're done.  Patch has been the person who's done teasers in the past, and he appears to be really busy lately.

Given the pressures on their schedules and the time of year, I wouldn't be surprised to see a release this upcoming week.  I also would not be surprised if the stilts released the 30th-Dec 2nd.  I would be a little surprised to see them released Thanksgiving week.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

I don't think this release will happen until the following Monday, Thanksgiving week. We only got the "SOON" message. I'm looking for "VERY" and maybe even "VERY VERY" on the map before release.

Given the glitches that have happened with past releases, I just can't see them doing an initial release of a brand new batch of homes during Thanksgiving week.  

For our company, since so many people have not been able to travel this year, we have a record number of people taking the entire week of Thanksgiving off because they need to use up vacation time before year end.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

LL may be an American company, but they have staff worldwide, as it should be.

Yes, but Patch has indicated quite a few times that he needs people from many departments to do an initial release and those people are primarily in the US.  That is mainly why, even when doing daily region releases, they don't do them on holidays or weekends.  The Moles are around the world, but otherwise I expect that only a smattering of LL folks are located outside the US. 

• Like 7

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yes, but Patch has indicated quite a few times that he needs people from many departments to do an initial release and those people are primarily in the US.  That is mainly why, even when doing daily region releases, they don't do them on holidays or weekends.

Yes, very true. I think a lot of people are expecting a release on Monday just because the regions changed to red boarders. Whilst Patch indicated QA need to finish checks, and this seems to indicate they have, we don't know what additional steps might need to be still done in addition to ensuring the relevant people are available for the release to go ahead. I say don't get your hopes up for a definite release today, but do keep an eye out for it coming Soon™🙂

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

Yes, very true. I think a lot of people are expecting a release on Monday just because the regions changed to red boarders. Whilst Patch indicated QA need to finish checks, and this seems to indicate they have, we don't know what additional steps might need to be still done in addition to ensuring the relevant people are available for the release to go ahead. I say don't get your hopes up for a definite release today, but do keep an eye out for it coming Soon™🙂

Yeah, I still say this friday at the earliest, if we are lucky, but probably somewhere next week is more likely. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

They may well be European Moles, so it wouldn't be strange as it's working hours over here:)

I'm in the UK and figured that they're likely to be on this side of the world, it's just that I'm rarely inworld at this time myself so was wondering if there was any significance to those particular moles... I'm really just procrastinating again; must get back to RL paperwork (yawn).

• Like 2

I have been wondering about the two Stilt house options, over land and over water, how that will be implemented on the land page.  The two options could show up as 2 distinct homes on the first land page, or there could be an intermediate page after Stilt Home is selected where you pick the over land or over water sub-type.  Adding this extra level of complexity might require more testing....just musing while waiting for something to happen...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

I have been wondering about the two Stilt house options, over land and over water, how that will be implemented on the land page.  The two options could show up as 2 distinct homes on the first land page, or there could be an intermediate page after Stilt Home is selected where you pick the over land or over water sub-type.  Adding this extra level of complexity might require more testing....just musing while waiting for something to happen...

The former, I think. It's just more straightforward, and people won't have to waste time clicking on 'Stilt Home' only to find on the next screen that their preferred type isn't available.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2020 at 6:02 PM, Nika Talaj said:

See Patch's hint - the last time he gave a "new place to skate" hint was on the day that Log homes were released! (Also a skating post on the day the Vics were released.)

Skate the Stilts

- I think today's the day! Ten Moles and 3 Lindens currently logged in to Belli chat group.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Thanks 4

5 hours ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Yeah, I still say this friday at the earliest, if we are lucky, but probably somewhere next week is more likely. 

If not by Wednesday of this week, then not until after Thanksgiving seems most likely.  I don't think they've every done a new theme release later than Wed -- likely due to support issues going into a weekend.  And I just have a hard time seeing them do any sort of major release on a US Holiday week.   If enough of Patch's team is working through Wed, then maybe I could see it next Mon, but definitely no later next week.

• Like 4