SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

15 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Do we know how many Stilt regions have been added so far ? 

I counted 155 visible ones (so far)

Edit: Zooming in on Agua Fresca shows it to be a stilt region there too, so that makes 156 (approx 3,500 homes)

Edited by LoganPryor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Updated Stilt regions map including the new regions added Wed/Thurs. Unfortunately, several of them refused to rez apart from their names, but Nika's map above shows them in greater detail. (The bulk of the map was screengrabbed yesterday, so the border colors are not up to date.)

stiltmapUPDATED_THU.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

So from what I can count on the world map when I load it, there are 85 regions including the newly added regions that need to go into QA and still have an orange boarder. That is what is showing on my map though.

ETA:

Also going back to Patch's release thread, It seems like all releases were done between the 15-18th except the log homes which were on April 1st, so I am guessing that next Monday-Wednesday may be the release.

Edited by Brilynn Roussel
added info
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Brilynn Roussel said:

Also going back to Patch's release thread, It seems like all releases were done between the 15-18th except the log homes which were on April 1st, so I am guessing that next Monday-Wednesday may be the release.

Given the number of regions that still need to finish QA, I wouldn't put money on next Mon-Wed - but Patch managed the Log Homes a bit faster than I expected, so who knows.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Given the number of regions that still need to finish QA, I wouldn't put money on next Mon-Wed - but Patch managed the Log Homes a bit faster than I expected, so who knows.

Noobish question:  since they have apparently begun cloning some of the region configurations, can we assume the QA was completed on those areas, before they were cloned?

6 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Plus, isn't it US Thanksgiving next week? If so support will be closed on the Thursday - given there's usually some glitch on these big releases, the last thing needed is for support to not be available. That would definitely rule out Wednesday,, and maybe Tuesday.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LoganPryor said:

Plus, isn't it US Thanksgiving next week? If so support will be closed on the Thursday - given there's usually some glitch on these big releases, the last thing needed is for support to not be available. That would definitely rule out Wednesday,, and maybe Tuesday.

US Thanksgiving is November 26.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Moles
32 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Noobish question:  since they have apparently begun cloning some of the region configurations, can we assume the QA was completed on those areas, before they were cloned?

Yeah. The templates get a big QA walk through, however once cloned they get another full inspection and finalizing. Nothing is more important than making sure everything is working as much as possible. This is a few hours process on each region. (and there are only 4-5 QA moles that are "certified" to do this process)

Edited by Squeaky Mole
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8

11 hours ago, Brilynn Roussel said:

So from what I can count on the world map when I load it, there are 85 regions including the newly added regions that need to go into QA and still have an orange boarder. That is what is showing on my map though.

ETA:

I also count 85 "orange" regions, but the houseboat regions don't have the colored square borders, so they may or may not still require QA. 

Also, the private island region that was above Fintastic has apparently been relocated.  The region artifacts still show on the map, but it no longer has a name.  

For those using the map to monitor progress, the web browser version of the map appears to update more frequently than the in world version, though it doesn't display the region names.  You can still find out the region names one at a time by clicking on them, but that's not quite as convenient.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

The cloning is only of the layout - the landscaping and house placement.  Every single region still has to have full QA of each individual house.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Matthieu Quander said:

I also count 85 "orange" regions, but the houseboat regions don't have the colored square borders, so they may or may not still require QA. 

Even the houseboat regions will still require a QA, though it may not have to be as intense as the others since the houseboats have been out for so long.

• Like 2

Just noticed that another 2 or 3 private regions are in the process of being moved or deleted.  I don't know whether this has anything to do with the Belli buildout, but their proximity to the still-kinda-unfinished-looking upper reaches of StiltHaven is suggestive.

1703272825_evenmoarstilts.JPG.fb88a6b98b2a624be319a181d5394f9e.JPG

In any case, looks like QA will extend over the weekend, at the least.  Particularly if they're planning to add more regions.

Why does this matter?  Because!  Nika has no property, and very few homes are showing on the land page!  Resume hopping, people, otherwise I'll have to clean behind the bookcase in my RL kitchen!

And NOBODY wants to do that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

..........In any case, looks like QA will extend over the weekend, at the least.  Particularly if they're planning to add more regions.

Why does this matter?  Because!  Nika has no property, and very few homes are showing on the land page!  Resume hopping, people, otherwise I'll have to clean behind the bookcase in my RL kitchen!

Now is your opportunity to grab an old continent linden home and see what you can do with it!

Edited by Raspberry Crystal
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

In any case, looks like QA will extend over the weekend, at the least.  Particularly if they're planning to add more regions.

I feel your pain, because I'm in the same boat - dumped my home earlier this week, went through a few temporaries, but now nothing is showing up. I'd like a temp home for the weekend, but not an old style Linden Home.

OTOH, I have things to do IRL as well.

• Like 1

Weeeelllll, there are 5 green dots in upper StiltHaven, and zero in lower StiltHaven.  Plus, to my eyes upper StiltHaven is much farther along in 'red-edged' regions.  There is only one easily-severed link between the two halves. 

IF they don't build more regions connected to upper StiltHaven, I suppose it is possible that they could release the upper half as soon as Monday.  Even if they added a modest number of regions to it, it might be possible to release by Wednesday.  I'm wondering about this because:

> Theme releases tend to be early in the week.  I've always assumed that is because a release that large may incur support issues.  It's happened before, remember the double-rezzed homes in LogLand?  As time went on, LL support folks took up the burden of clearing those.

> The week after next is US Thanksgiving, which always falls on a Thursday and for nearly all US businesses is a long weekend.  As Littleme was I'm sure thinking, fall past that holiday and you're looking at December.  BUT the Christmas Expo is Dec 4th-13th, and may involve some Moles.

> LL has demonstrated much sensitivity to SL's ability to ease the stress of locked-down populations; they may exert themselves to provide residents and (possible) brand-new US residents with some shiny for the holiday.

Or they may not.  As Dyna pointed out earlier, it is easier for all concerned to release an entire new theme at once.  I haven't heard that Patch has hinted anything to the contrary.

Edited by Nika Talaj
caveat
  • Like 6