SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

While we wait, we can explore the 10 regions of the Shop and Hop. Make sure you stop by Krescendo which is selling a 2 LI large unicorn that sprays water out of its horn. It is totally adorable and very cheap though I forgotten how much exactly. 🤩

Edited by Leora Greenwood
Typo
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Christhiana said:

Perhaps Milli Bank Commercial

Definitely a Millbank prototype, I'll hope the C is fr a coffeehouse and not commercial.. hah

Edit: the road is the same as what it looked like when it was first there, maybe it's Millbank CANCELLED

Edit again to not post spam: or Community(center)! 

Edited by Morena Tully

Well the new area obviously fits where that train station was for awhile :D. May still be there. 

image.png.7516fbd85978778833dd66f87bcc273d.png

In the talk (I just clicked here and there) Patch was talking (again) about the commercial area. So I suspect  it is the new MillBank Commercial area.  That was halted long ago but maybe they have time to finish it now.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/24/2020 at 6:49 PM, Leora Greenwood said:

hahahahahaa, love the Mole Beauty Center, SO needed!  So, I am a dunce and missed the real answer:  what DOES SSP mean?

haha, don't say that out loud, they might take it the wrong way :D 

SSP stands for Super Secret Project.

• Like 1

i have just noticed that SSP1551 which is linked with the SSP pink regions is actually showing the layout of the region as of today. 

Who knows if this is a mistake or something. Might be the layout for the next LH theme. 

SSP1551.PNG.c008719e635697940c99c4d6bc60e76f.PNG

image.png.8ad9aca400b15c5cc17f193c39e9f789.png

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

i have just noticed that SSP1551 which is linked with the SSP pink regions is actually showing the layout of the region as of today. 

Who knows if this is a mistake or something. Might be the layout for the next LH theme. 

Sshhhhh! Don't say that they might hide it again :)  

Looks to me like a lot of water dotted with green land. If that's what it is, and there's another water theme coming that will be great! But SL maps always look different than they actually are to me:)