SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

The Moles are beginning to build-out the regions dividing VictoriBelle from LogLand.  There is a N-S spine of mountains running along that border, and currently in SSPE1468, you can see Victorian parcels going right up to the mountains, and log home parcels immediately on the other (western) side of the mountains.

• Like 4

All that pink is a clue... I found this exclusive preview of the new theme homes!

• Continuing on from the LogHome's Mountaineer - 3 Floors!!
  • Integrated garage - SL Drivers rejoice!!
  • Hate stairs? No problem! These have an Integrated elevator!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 15
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

LL said they would have Last Names in place before Super Premium. They have done it, so Super Premium is maybe around the corner? (A month?) Perhaps we are soon told what the new perks are. Can I hope these regions are for Super Premium??!

One can hope.

Greetings to all you SSP knowledgeable people. I need some feedback.

I scored what I thought was an amazing ocean front Log Cabin in Chuckle Pond. WOW! Then I realized there is no ocean in Log Cabin Land.  

Who knows what the heck the Belli Masters may put next to me. What would you do if water front was your priority? Keep and see? (And maybe waste time.) Or release?

Snapshot_061.png

Snapshot_062.png

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Moxie Fang said:

I scored what I thought was an amazing ocean front Log Cabin in Chuckle Pond. WOW! Then I realized there is no ocean in Log Cabin Land.  

Who knows what the heck the Belli Masters may put next to me. What would you do if water front was your priority? Keep and see? (And maybe waste time.) Or release?

Snapshot_061.png

Snapshot_062.png

Basically your parcel butts up to an area that will eventually contain another region... so yeah that ocean is temporary

• Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Basically your parcel butts up to an area that will eventually contain another region... so yeah that ocean is temporary

But you could be at the gateway to a mountain nature preserve, with a fantastic view of the range.  You'd kick yourself later if you abandoned it without waiting to see what happens. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

But you could be at the gateway to a mountain nature preserve, with a fantastic view of the range.  You'd kick yourself later if you abandoned it without waiting to see what happens. 

Or more likely it is butt up against more Log Homes on a Victorian/Log Cabin transition region (which are already being created south of there) and you end up kicking yourself for not trading out at a chance for a released waterside log cabin.

The Game Of Homes is always sorta like Let's Make A Deal...

Will you trade in your Log Home next to the mystery region for what is behind door #2???

*Audience* DO IT DO IT!!!!

*Other Audience* KEEP IT KEEP IT!!!

this_one_that_one.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Moxie Fang said:

Personally if i was after waterfront I would abandon this one and try to get one that actually had water, not wait to see if water will be put there.   Reason being is that there is still lots and lots of regions to be released that have water there already.  And there is still chances to get water locations that people do abandon.

At the end of the day it really depends on how much you like that plot (without the water there) and how badly you want water.   You just have to weight the pros and cons for yourself :) .

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

But how long will it take for the new land to be put in place? And will the final result make it worth the wait?  What if a great water plot is missed? Only, what 2K new log homes left? 

I will just have to chew the rest of my nails off while I ponder this  problem. 😬

And I remind myself, given all that's going on lately, this really isn't such a big problem after all.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Moxie Fang said:

There is no reason to assume that the water will go away. The new land mass has a LOT of empty land (partly according to a Mole to mitigate the issues with the water levels).    So they could simply put in some empty regions and have an INLET there.     Most likely it will not be "oceanfront" any longer but there could easily still be a water view. 

AND a friend of mine gave up her Victorian to go back to a Traditional and got a GREAT place on the first try.  So also no reason to assume you have to have a giant amount of plots in the pool in order to get something "good" :D.  This was just a week or so ago and there haven't been many Traditionals OR Victorians available for awhile. 

image.thumb.png.6bbc132ade396b1a8ca358094aeead67.png

• Like 5