SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

Plus, there's this relatively new arrival above the pink SSP regions.  Their numbers start at 1500, and there's 50 of them.  Looks like this theme may also be developed as a set of template tiles to be assembled when they get enough regions together to build a subcontinent.

2103274874_pinkregion.JPG.59d6da5c63bef8279144501f9ac77c42.JPGMy Speculation Crystal Ball 🔮 is expressing a hope that the pink theme might be introduced at SL17B (2.5 weeks away!), and that this SSP1501x is a show region, ready to jump into SL17B Enchant's spot.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

982132227_SL17B1a.PNG.a491f264abb59faf6ce2f74e5928b1af.PNG

Here are the SL17B regions on the grid split into two main areas. It will be interesting to see if these will merge together in the weeks ahead.

They will be merging at some point. The ones above are where exhibitors are setting up. Originally, these regions were in the spaces in the main bit in groups of one or two, but they moved them over here for us to work on. We don't have access to the main bit with all the secrets. The deadline for our setup is the 14th, so I expect the merge will happen after that. Come visit me on SL17B Sparkle when it opens!

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

LH DEV 2 looks like the start of a new shopping centre area or a new layout for future Linden homes. 

1164610443_LHDevregions.PNG.e05610f6ea68d45e8b935bcaf6f1fc71.PNG

I wonder if that might be row houses like those in many U.S. cities that have been around since the 19th century (thinking Boston, NYC, DC, Richmond...even San Francisco).

row-houses.jpg

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

I wonder if that might be row houses like those in many U.S. cities that have been around since the 19th century (thinking Boston, NYC, DC, Richmond...even San Francisco).

row-houses.jpg

Or even more exciting - Milton Keynes! :D Note how the roofs are tilted conveniently to allow an overflow of rain onto your little patio.

117Large_MK_Homes_2.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Extra info
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

SL17B Enchant has been detached from the rest of the Linden SL17B regions, which I interpret as another indication that it will be a new Belli theme reveal region.  Also, the deadline for SL17B resident builds to complete is fast approaching.   I conjecture that once the resident builds are complete, LL will join the two SL17B areas, leaving Enchant detached until the combined SL17B area is closed to visitors.  Or something like that :)

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

SL17B Enchant has been detached from the rest of the Linden SL17B regions, which I interpret as another indication that it will be a new Belli theme reveal region.  Also, the deadline for SL17B resident builds to complete is fast approaching.   I conjecture that once the resident builds are complete, LL will join the two SL17B areas, leaving Enchant detached until the combined SL17B area is closed to visitors.  Or something like that :)

Sounds plausible! I wonder if we will be enchanted?

• Like 2

On 6/11/2020 at 6:27 PM, Nika Talaj said:

It'd be good if that is the case, as I'm hoping we'll still be able to get to our builds after the merge, to make sure it didn't break anything. We're sworn to secrecy and all that, but not being able to mention the new house theme would be a big ask of people... easier if we simply don't know along with everyone else.

• Like 1

• Moles
7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Wenn exactly will the SL17B festivities start?

Has anyone any idea what we will see then?

SL17B starts on June 19, 2020. With a soft opening for group members (free to join) on June 18th.

For what's there to do, you'll have to visit to see but a few examples are 24/7 live signers and djs. Many exhibits to visit and more!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

44 minutes ago, Squeaky Mole said:

SL17B starts on June 19, 2020. With a soft opening for group members (free to join) on June 18th.

For what's there to do, you'll have to visit to see but a few examples are 24/7 live signers and djs. Many exhibits to visit and more!

What time is the soft opening on 18th ? 

• Moles
25 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

The SL17B Shop and Hop regions should really be connected to the SL17B celebration regions with water ways linking the both. These SL17B Shop and Hop regions on the other side of the grid. 

You can teleport to the Shop and Hop regions (or an adjacent cam region) by clicking on the upper Left or upper Right corners of any Teleport map in the SL17B regions.  The map will take you there instantly.  Distance is no object.  😉

871c4bb344efd7ff8f6cf90459de00a3.png

Edited by Dyna Mole
  • Thanks 6

49 minutes ago, Dyna Mole said:

You can teleport to the Shop and Hop regions (or an adjacent cam region) by clicking on the upper Left or upper Right corners of any Teleport map in the SL17B regions.  The map will take you there instantly.  Distance is no object.  😉

871c4bb344efd7ff8f6cf90459de00a3.png