SSP?

Garnet Psaltery

1 minute ago, Vana Gears said:

Is there any confirmation that the trailers will in fact be smaller lots with smaller prim allowance?

Smaller lot I can deal with, less prims, not so much.

Yes Patch confirmed LONG ago although there is a lot of "green space" so crowding shouldn't be a problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

Is there any confirmation that the trailers will in fact be smaller lots with smaller prim allowance?

Smaller lot I can deal with, less prims, not so much.

13 minutes ago, Vana Gears said:

What about the prim allotment?

They will be on 512 sqm lots, therefore the LI will be 175.

ETA:  Note that Patch did imply that there "might" be some other size parcels down the road.  Basically, he hasn't decided and wanted to leave his options open, so he wouldn't say definitively one way or the other.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

They will be on 512 sqm lots, therefore the LI will be 175.

ETA:  Note that Patch did imply that there "might" be some other size parcels down the road.  Basically, he hasn't decided and wanted to leave his options open, so he wouldn't say definitively one way or the other.

He DID say at the time (when the trailers were unveiled at SL16B) that the INITIAL RELEASE would be on 512 lots and "maybe" there would be trailers on larger lots later (like the traditional that roll out each week).  So unless he changed his mine, the ones coming out in October (?) will be on 512 lots with 175 prims. 

ALTHOUGH  --- thinking about it, they "might" have decided to have 512 lots but more land impact. There are enough LI points on each of the regions so they could do that ---- but then how would that figure into the 1024 free tier thing?  So most likely not going to happen unless you get the prims but not the space and that counts as your 1024 tier.  And THAT would probably be controversial LOL. 

We will just have to wait and see what happens. All is "fluid" :D

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

There are enough LI points on each of the regions so they could do that ---- but then how would that figure into the 1024 free tier thing?  So most likely not going to happen unless you get the prims but not the space and that counts as your 1024 tier.  And THAT would probably be controversial LOL. 

That's very true. I didn't even think about it that way. Thanks for the answers. I think I'm just gonna stay put in this house for now then. Back to decorating!

22 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

thinking about it, they "might" have decided to have 512 lots but more land impact.

Unless I'm misremembering, the current (old) LL homes on 512 plots have double-prims, or at least a prims bonus. (Yes, I *still* cannot help calling "LI" prims LOL)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Unless I'm misremembering, the current (old) LL homes on 512 plots have double-prims, ir at least a prims bonus. (Yes, I *still* cannot help calling "LI" prims LOL)

The old LL Premium Homes received the extra prim allowance awarded to all property a few years ago when they increased from 117 to 175 for a 512 m2, the same as all other Mainland except the 2x LI in Horizons and Bay City, as far as I know.  The website may still show the older style Premium Homes have 117, but when you are on the actual land and refer to About Land they are all 175 LI.

Edited by BJoyful
Autocorrect, smh. Where is it when I need it, lol
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

The old LL Premium Homes received the extra prim allowance awarded to all property a few years ago when they increased from 117 to 175 for a 512 sm2, the same as all other Mainland except the 2x LI in Horizons and Bay City, as far as I know.  The website may still show the older style Premium Homes have 117, but when you are on the actual land and refer to About Land they are all 175 LI.

Ahah! I knew it was something like that, thank you for setting me straight and not with a slap-in-the-face. Hahahaha!

(And thank you for allowing me to spend the last 40 minutes of my day with you guys yesterday, I enjoyed it a lot) . :)

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 2

The green trailer placeholders are being removed in areas, the houseboats in SSP230 are now the right way around in the docks, the big building is getting new tree decor... so looks to be the final frills getting done. I did notice someone working up in SSP84 as well, so I wonder if they'll toss that one into the release as well.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

The green trailer placeholders are being removed in areas, the houseboats in SSP230 are now the right way around in the docks, the big building is getting new tree decor... so looks to be the final frills getting done. I did notice someone working up in SSP84 as well, so I wonder if they'll toss that one into the release as well.

Oooh, cannot be in-world - so thank you for this (very important) update!  ~rubs hands in eager anticipation~ Maybe we get lucky for this week? 

Some new screenshots of the current developments over on the SSP continent. 

12th September 2019

The south track has been removed. Not sure if the Moles will be expanding futher or have different ideas. 

Campers area - 12th September.JPG

Smaller development of trailers/campers. 

Campers 1a - 12th September.JPG

Pickle Island work still underway down south with new roads being put in and markers for new homes - 12th September 2019

Pickle Island - 12rh September.JPG

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, karynmaria said:

Well ................................

A Predicament!

Okay - this is major. That is NOT Heterocera nor Sansara or any other existing RR. It also cannot be the existing Bellisseria because the only RR we know of is still in progress and that is definitely Bellisseria decoration in the rocks. The major thing is THAT IS A STEAMER LOCOMOTIVE. I will read this Patch-Clue as "Yes, we will get to drive our own Choo-chooses for (at least) part of the track!" This is the bestest teaser Patch has given yet! 

If I end up being wrong about this then I will have to create a new thread about how TERRIBLE AND EVIL AND CRUEL A TEASER @Patch Linden IS!!!1!!!ONE!

Though I'll still hug him for everything, just not in public. ~Harrumphs~

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

Okay - this is major. That is NOT Heterocera nor Sansara or any other existing RR. It also cannot be the existing Bellisseria because the only RR we know of is still in progress and that is definitely Bellisseria decoration in the rocks. The major thing is THAT IS A STEAMER LOCOMOTIVE. I will read this Patch-Clue as "Yes, we will get to drive our own Choo-chooses for (at least) part of the track!" This is the bestest teaser Patch has given yet! 

If I end up being wrong about this then I will have to create a new thread about how TERRIBLE AND EVIL AND CRUEL A TEASER @Patch Linden IS!!!1!!!ONE!

Though I'll still hug him for everything, just not in public. ~Harrumphs~

I figured you would like this photo.  I know you are waiting anxiously for them to get the trailers out.

• Like 1