How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, flowersforkain said:

Who called you that???

You are always fabulous Matty! 🙂 

It wasn't directed to me specifically but to all non-binary people in general, it was said as a joke/sarcasm (which apparently is supposed to make it non-offensive) and I am not allowed to say who because that would break the rules of the forum.

• Like 4

Some straight men and even gay men who are still struggling with self loathing will avoid wearing pink. The funny think about the colour is that from a scientific point of view, it's purely fictional. So basically you're male ego is feeling threatened by something that doesn't exist. How hilarious. I like this look anyway.

Pretty in Pink 3

• Like 19

3 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

It wasn't directed to me specifically but to all non-binary people in general, it was said as a joke/sarcasm (which apparently is supposed to make it non-offensive) and I am not allowed to say who because that would break the rules of the forum.

As one who is also non-binary, that’s very disheartening to hear.

~Vael

Edited by flowersforkain
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

It was me and it was neither sarcasm or a joke; it was to make a point by example and directed at no one whatsoever, nor any group. But we all tend to read into comments the way we choose to, no matter the intent of the author. So be it. Now my list of haters will grow (because people choose to take things personally when they probably shouldn't) and that's okay, we all have them.

Edited by Alyona Su

17 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Hey, can we please keep this thread a pleasant place for everyone? There is really can be no justification for referring to any PERSON as an "it". I know you take pride in being deplorable, but this thread is not the place. @Alyona Su

I didn't bring the subject up; I was answering it.