Nostoll

How does your avatar look today ?

I'm once again going through a period of very low interest for SL but the other day, dressing to go meet my partner, I came up with the shot below.

Casual Kitty for a Casual Day

• Like 22

1 hour ago, VictoriaGrwd said:

Guessing this dress will do....

My sister's club ran a 'red, white and blue' theme yesterday - I asked if I should put up some Union Jacks, but she didn't like that idea.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, DaisyJohnnson said:

Me again……..

I've been working hard on my wardrobe, and got a couple of free gifts already, but I've also bought a few bits and pieces. And I found out I can do that from my phone.

And also a guy I met at the beach showed me how to click on the bottom row to get the sky settings up, which will be good in future. He was very helpful. 

I'm not quite sure about this top, it's whiter than I expected, but hey I can always get another I suppose.

This hair came as part of my original bought non-mesh avi, and so far it's hard finding anything else to match it.  (DeLa Fiona if you're interested)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DeLa-Mesh-Hair-Fiona-Browns/9978281

SL37.png

You did well.

I like the hair. The hair line is weak. There are scalp textures one can use to improve the hair line. Some are sold separate and others come with the hair. And there are a few free ones. Most mesh heads have some scalps you can use to get better looking hair lines. However, yours as-is is fine. No one is going to kick you out of bed for that.

There are places that give away some really good stuff to those newer than 30-days old. Check Free Dove. They usually have some of those offers. Plus some nice freebies. There are other places with good freebies. I just no longer keep track of them.

Some SL people are helpful. I think more are than are not. And guys... that is a whole thing...

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

OK so  I dot see any  problem with this flag.

Untitled

Betsy Ross flag... AWESOME history behind that. This controversy is going to cost Nike a bunch of customers. I'll never buy from Nike again.

Edited by Nalates Urriah
added more
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 6

My third look with the Akeruka Clay mesh head, this time with a skin creator I've never used before. That's always fun, especially when it works out well

Akeruka Clay 4
  • Like 20

I take no credit for this picture. But, it's the only recent one I have since my video card crapped out 3 months ago.

I will take credit for that crappy align job with my horns. Go, me! 

Leesha1.png

• Like 16

Ok - had more time - and spent some time changing makeup so.. more photos yupee! This time, me looking pensive in my garden - probably considering where it all went wrong :D 
1454500038_Gardensun1.thumb.jpg.2c98350fb41d566269427306dfbb1ed0.jpg573670683_Gardensun2.thumb.jpg.f6a25a56a5c203851f04108d763201b8.jpg

• Like 25

Seems most of the women in SL are now wearing the Genus head, and I was getting tired of the look. So, I decided to go back to my favorite mesh head from Lelutka, Simone :)

HomeTarsis1.png

• Like 16

Posted (edited)

You just cannot start your day without a cup of liquid life popularly nicknamed "coffee", if you plan to do some building and scripting work. With protective glasses so strongly pulled onto your face, that they cause you to see in 4D. And a lot of hammers to shoo away the grid bugs.

build.jpg

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 19

12 minutes ago, panterapolnocy said:

You just cannot start your day without a cup of liquid life popularly nicknamed "coffee"

It's spelled 'T, E, A".

• Haha 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

It's spelled 'T, E, A".

Milk - in - cup - first...…….. 9_9  ✔️