How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 hours ago, Saraya Starr said:

Seems most of the women in SL are now wearing the Genus head, and I was getting tired of the look. So, I decided to go back to my favorite mesh head from Lelutka, Simone :)

HomeTarsis1.png

OOps meant to say not me Im still with my Catwa duck lips or not love it 

Edited by Laika Ravikumar
no content
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Saraya Starr said:

Seems most of the women in SL are now wearing the Genus head, and I was getting tired of the look. So, I decided to go back to my favorite mesh head from Lelutka, Simone :)

HomeTarsis1.png

Simone is pretty much the only mesh head I've used.  I tried several dozen demos to find one I could make look somewhat like my system head which had been the same since 2007.  

• Like 5

I am sad tonight because a raccoon got hit by a car in front of my house and is lying dead on the road and the city says it may be up to 48 hours before it can pick it up, and I like raccoons.

Anyway, here's a picture from last night.

Refuge Blank.png

• Like 21
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

Floating and thinking.

And as she floated there, she thought to herself that perhaps it was a little bit excessive to fill such a large milk bath, when she only really wanted to float on top of the surface.

... I couldn't help it, I just had a bowl of cereal.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

14 minutes ago, Orwar said:

And as she floated there, she thought to herself that perhaps it was a little bit excessive to fill such a large milk bath, when she only really wanted to float on top of the surface.

... I couldn't help it, I just had a bowl of cereal.

I'm reminded of an old joke.

A blonde goes to the corner market and asks the clerk for enough milk to take a milk-bath, as she's heard that will make her appear more youthful.

Clerk: "Do you want it pasturized?"
Blonde: "Oh dear no! Up to my neck will do."

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7