How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 hours ago, AidySL said:

Not trying to be off-topic, but can anyone tell me how to have more control of my eyes when I take photos? And what is the best setting for photo's? 

Using Anypose myself for setting up poses, and that has a tab that lets your eyes look in all directions. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AidySL said:

Can I ask, if I want pictures like VictoriaGrwd, I need more resolution?   And before I keep asking questions, did anyone post a blog or topic on the forum how to make the best photos? 

Just play around with the settings until you find something which suits your style. We all approach it from different angles so there's no right way. Whatever you do you're welcome here.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, AidySL said:

Thank you, and thank you Skell. I was really trying to look for something like this. See you all in a few days. ( but if my pictures don't look like the awesome ones you all post, it will be a few months.) 

if you need additional help .. write me inworld .. guess that is much easier than here. its not just the AO .. but if you know how it works .. its easy

• Like 3

Just 2 days and i will turn 25. I still remember 17 years old me joining SL and feel like it was yesterday. So many different things happends in my life,which also tried to broke me, but i m still alive and even after   some stress and metldown i m back with pic from lovely forest (where noobie dude said he wants me,lol)

Snapshot_001.png

Edited by Panteleeva
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, Panteleeva said:

Just 2 days and u will turn 25. I still remember 17 years old me joining SL and feel like it was yesterday. So many different things happends in my life,which also tried to broke me, but i m still alive and even after   some stress and metldown i m back with pic from lovely forest (where noobie dude said he wants me,lol)

I wish you a very happy birthday and more good experiences in Second Life, Panteleeva!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Had to make some adjustments too the eyes, nose, mouth and chin. But I'm using the AVI(L) Catwa Bento AMBER 9yo Body Shape which is one of the shapes that comes with the AVI(L) Mesh body, on my GA.EG Mia head

I've also gone back to one of my favorite short hairstyles. The*ARGRACE* IORI.

Snapshot_007.thumb.png.da74a31b679108e07cc186ca68a01b9f.png

• Like 12