How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

On 6/29/2019 at 12:05 PM, AidySL said:

Not trying to be off-topic, but can anyone tell me how to have more control of my eyes when I take photos? And what is the best setting for photo's? 

I use the AnyPose Expression HUD when I need to have the eyes look in a direction and stay. 20 directions...

It also does Classic face expression and hand poses. Not that much use for those these days.

On 6/29/2019 at 7:54 PM, Talligurl said:

I am pretty sure she sold her soul to the devil to get those pictures

Or with her looks she just seduced him...

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Soooo . . . am I to assume from your state of undress that you weren't able to find a gown for our next photoshoot? 😏

She  is  just does not want any tan lines showing in the areas of the gown that show skin.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Big sister Belinda bought me the Genus Powder Pack a while ago and finally today I got to play with it...……..

Like a selection box at Christmas, there are some must haves in there and some not so must haves, but there's  a huge selection of skins, but you do need an Omega Applier for your body. I only came into being as an appliers test bed so I can't complain.

So after am hour or so playing with everything, I've come of age...………. :)

SL01.png

SL02a.png

Edited by BelindaSalt
  • Like 19

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Soooo . . . am I to assume from your state of undress that you weren't able to find a gown for our next photoshoot? 😏

*laughs* Oh I found it but you know I don't want those awful tan lines to show hence the bareness of my body

• Like 1

Me again……..

I've been working hard on my wardrobe, and got a couple of free gifts already, but I've also bought a few bits and pieces. And I found out I can do that from my phone.

And also a guy I met at the beach showed me how to click on the bottom row to get the sky settings up, which will be good in future. He was very helpful. 

I'm not quite sure about this top, it's whiter than I expected, but hey I can always get another I suppose.

This hair came as part of my original bought non-mesh avi, and so far it's hard finding anything else to match it.  (DeLa Fiona if you're interested)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/DeLa-Mesh-Hair-Fiona-Browns/9978281

SL37.png

SL39.png

• Like 17